Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India: Everything About It

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Hellfire, May 11, 2017.

1. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India

Are you aware of Naga issue?

Hint: Indo-Burma boundary settlement

Now for all off topic threads, post here. Keep it clean and do NOT break the forum rules or Indian Laws :D

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Pundrick and SrNair like this.
  2. Veeran

Veeran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    He was truly a perverted scum.
    Is there any plan to convert NE back??

3. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Missionaries were the first to reach inaccessible/tribal ne area and give the people education and a lot of other positives. What have we hindus done in 3000 + years of existence ? The govt still continues to neglect the ne . Look at the literacy rates and sex ratio, and how the ne is a largely matriarchal society." Plans to convert ??" You sound naive.

SrNair and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  4. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    It has started with Arunachal Pradesh where they are being brought back to Buddhism. Might start soon in other states of NE as well.

Sam_ and Veeran like this.
  5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    NE was always an integral part of Hindu India. Even one of the sons of Arjuna was born to a princess from NE. Lord Parshuram did lot of meditation in NE. They got cut off from rest of India during Mongol rule and remained so when British took over. They found them fit for conversion and the game had started way back in 1800 itself.

Levina, SrNair and Veeran like this.
  6. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    You are making no sense. The previous govts. were anti-Hindu, anti-Indian and didn't care for NE or any part of the subcontinent. Basically everyone in Bharat were looking after themselves and was not helped by the govt. The people in NE were a little disadvantaged because of their comparatively little competence and so didn't do well enough on their own.

RSS and various Hindu/Nationalist organisations have voiced concerns and would've done more but they were busy fighting anti-National forces in the top rungs of power and had little time.

The only people who came to resuce the various communities in various times were the Hindu organisations.

The education you are talking of is McCully propaganda education. I've pictures of these same Christian organisations walking people in chains and beating them up throughout Bharat during British rule. Now they had to change tacts and was busy creating Christian belts all over Bharat for geostrategic goals of America. If you think this was for uplifting people or educating them, then yo are misguided.

vstol jockey likes this.
  7. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    I think given the institutional advantage(all their priests are taught Freudian Pshycology to make them master manipulations in semanaries) and they financial resources and political clout they have, I don't think anythign significant can be achieved without well motivated institutionalized and politically covered reconversion. What I mean is, feable attempts will be same as no attempts. Still it is good to hear this. There was also Israeli propaganda institutions doing propaganda runs there telling them they were Jews and descendants of Ehpraium so that they unlucky ones could be taken to Israel were they are made to stand as human shields for their soldiers and also a mini-sepratist movement although not well publicised.

It is one of my dream to start a Bharat renaissance in religion, heritage, etc through technology when I become rich. I hope it comes true.

Sam_ and vstol jockey like this.
  8. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    Are you alking of Draupadi?? Draupadi was from NE??

9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Levina and SrNair like this.
  10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Arjuna also had a wife from Manipur called Chitrangada and Babruvahana was born from her.

Levina likes this.
  11. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    If it was so easy to get wives at that time, then why was Draupadi married to Yudhistra also??
    The whole episode of how Draupadi was treated by the pandavas (who the hell asks a women to sleep with them all just because they were denied any additional outside marriage, just because they were brothers??) is the only thing that makes my blood boil when it comes to Hinduism, Hindus and my own Indian Hindu heritage. I don't understand this part. Krishnan should have whooped them all just as much as he did with the Kauravas.

12. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    You don't have to quote wikipedia.
    It is not a trustworthy source and carries its own bias.

So how was Arjuna married to multiple women, I do not understand this??

13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Draupadi suffered from a curse of his own father. Dhrupad wanted a son and so he did a Yagna and from that came out Dhrashtdhyumn and Draupadi. he wanted his daughter to be humiliated and known as a prostitute or someone like them. Her father demanded that from Lord Agni.

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Arjuna had four wives. Even Bhim, Yudhister and other Pandavas had multiple wives. Only Draupadi was their common wife.

15. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    Which father wants to see his own daughter humiliated?? Disgusting.

Anyway, the yagna apart, it is still telling about the pandavs from the way they behaved. I was talking about the Pandavs conduct to Draupadi. The Pandavs conduct is the worst of men filled with lust.

Levina likes this.