Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India / Pakistan lets hate the hatred among us and the not each other

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by Manmohan Yadav, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I am writing this post because of a strange experience I went through
    this Friday, This is about this fellow Junaid Abdul Kureshi, i hope i spelled his name correctly, originally from Narawal city in Pakistan, somewhere in Punjab.

He works in the Programming department of the Company, me being in the management section and all, he was in UK sent there for some Project then returning back to Shibuya, I wont call him a best friend, but we certainly are good friends being from same part of the Globe.

He returned on Thursday evening and joined office on Friday morning
    Usually a quiet and lost in a world of his own kinda guy, gentle in talking manners, but looks kinda intimidating being a bit fat and dark in appearance.

Besides Me and Him, there are 2 more people from the sub continent, both Indians but senior by 15+ years, I am 25 years in age and him 24, so we get along quiet well.

The day went by as usual, during the evening, I had reached home and was getting ready to cook meal while being online on IDF as well, I receive a phone call from him asking me to come along spend the evening hanging around town and buy some things he wanted, unusual request from a loner like him, but having nothing to do I went along.

While having our drinks, he started talking about UK training program and his returning flight,

He talked about being starred at every now and then by the fellow passengers since he had not shaved for about 2 weeks and was dressed in traditional clothing, other passengers suspicious eyes starring at him made him rather uncomfortable, saying that he laughed it off as a funny incident,

But, you don’t have to be a genius or a mind reader to see the sadness in ones eyes or feel the pain in ones voice, I understood the reason why all of a sudden he wanted to hang around town, (and I noticed he was all clean shave even though he had arrived in Shibuya late at night and having office at 9.00 AM in morning leaving little time to shave, but he had shaved it on a priority basis) , I couldn’t really think of any thing to say and laughed it off as well.

While walking around town, (checking out some cake buffets) we spent like an hour, I usually go to bed by 11.00 PM but it was close to 11.15 Pm as we were about 3 railway stations away from the resident building, he seemed unwilling to go home and I tried to keep him company as long as I could, we spent quiet a bit of money as well, visited ATM twice, went to atleast 2 different hotels, I am pure vegetarian so don’t like going to other kinda hotels that serve a mix of both veg and non veg foods, veg hotels are rare in Tokyo,

He went to Pure Veg hotels only unwilling to go to other hotels making some excuse (it seemed he was being cautious about my preferences) although at that moment I wouldn’t have minded at all about something to other hotels.

Close to 12.20 AM almost all of Tokyo was coming to a close, and both being tired decided to return home, in the end he didn’t buy anything just went about doing nothing.

I tried to think of something to say, but simply couldn’t muster the courage to say anything and said our good byes and went about our way.

Next day Office work as usual for all of us.

3 people like this.
  2. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Most Pakistani citizens face this kind of discrimination in US and Europe,just because they are Pakistanis and Muslims.This behaviour needs checks.

1 person likes this.
  3. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Most of the Non-Muslims feel differently in Muslim country specially in Pakistan too. They live in fear. That's why Non-Muslims in Muslim majority countries population is very less. That also need to be checked. I can't imagine, Living in Muslim countries but i can live in any Non-muslim countries including Israel, Sweden or even Russia. Why Non-Muslims don't prefer Muslim countries ??? Muslims countries asks for Sharia law, Islamic rules and hatred towards Christians, Hindus and Jews in worst words. Due to this when Non-Muslims don't prefer Muslims in their own country then What's wrong ??. Not to forget, Muslims ask Secularism in Non-Muslims countries.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
    2 people like this.
  4. Galaxy

Persecution of Non-Muslims

Read 10,000's of Articles/Links. Torche/Killing/Rape in mostly Muslim countries against Non-Muslims.

5. Galaxy

Everyday i read some article about "Islam is Rising, Islam will capture/invade all over India, Europe, USA and Christians and Hindus will vanish or will be converted into Islam. All Jews will be killed and blah blah....Few says and few don't but I am sure, 90% have the same intention, But Since they don't have any major influence in Non-Muslim countries. Hence, they are Silent. Once they reaches 20%-25%+ population in Non-Muslim countries, They will ask many demands like Muslim political party, Shariya law, Islamic Rules and so on. and Then Partition of the country too.

Muslims from Muslim majority country should be completely banned to enter/immigrate in any Non-Muslim Countries. Muslim Countries can also banned Non-Muslims immigration. Doesn't matter. As 90%++ Non-Muslim goes/immigrate to Non-Muslim countries only. This is the only solution to solve 75% further clashes.

PLZ NOTE: I don't have hatred against any religion, I said what i read/observed by majority of Muslims from majority of Muslim countries specially Pakistan.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  6. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Really what is the world coming to :unsure:

7. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I had written on a post earlier about my recent visit to Pakistan. Had a wonderful time there and it felt just like home. The people there were amazing and extremely friendly - and no one discussed any politics!

My friend took me to the famous Anarkali Bazaar in Lahore that I'd only heard of. It is a shopper’s delight selling virtually everything from handicrafts to soveniers; antiques to artifacts; electronics to ready made garments and woven clothing. Just like a bazaar in India!

We stopped at a roadside eatery and gorged on the delicacies. When the stall owner came to know I was from India, he burst into a huge smile, firmly pumped my hand for what seemed an eternity and started an animated conversation ranging from Bollywood to Indian delicacies. And then he refused to take any money for the stuff we'd eaten saying I was a guest from India! Now that floored me!

Can we be friends? Of course we are! Except for the lunatic fringe on both sides of the divide and the politics that goes with it!

Cheers!

2 people like this.
  8. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    I agree, but this problem is not just between Ind and Pak, but the whole world needs to understand

9. A haseeb A

You have no idea how drastically opinion about India is changing in Pakistan...even the civilians employed by Army now say that we have to resolve matters with India,because the defense spending is sucking out the budget...

The Kargil assault was a military blunder...it caused a great setback to the efforts of Nawaz Sharif and Vajpayee...

1 person likes this.
  10. A haseeb A

You can come any day to Pakistan,we will always welcome tourists with open hearts...

11. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i totally agree.

however, there is a feeling in India that if india and pakistan come closer and resolve differences than army which actually has lot of power in pakistan will lose its importance.

i know it because some of my friends share these views.

12. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Unless both sides attempt to understand each other
    nothing will change, effort is need on both sides.

After all, India needs peace with its neighbour, because
    its role on the world stage is changing dramatically

13. Dilemma

Dilemma Captain SENIOR MEMBER

If USA and Japan and US/UK/France and Germany have fought the bloodiest war till date and now after half a century they are close allies, I don't see any reason why India and Pakistan cannot overcome this sense of mistrust. One of the biggest reasons hampering this is illiteracy/narrow-mindedness and the baggage of history.

People have to understand the people living across the border are humans too and want to have a good, comfortable life like anyone else. Some posters calmly talk about lobbing some nukes across the border but they don't realize how bad it is going to be for everyone. I don't want to pick sides but tbh, even the world knows this, Pakistan has to overcome its India paranoia and has to realize India is not waiting for the right moment to invade Pakistan. If no major confrontations erupt or no major terrorist attack on India is emanating from Pakistan, then in the next decade or so, India-Pakistan ties can completely normalize.

14. HULK

HULK 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I hope that is true, trust me. We want to end the fight and be friends too.

15. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    well what do you know Junaid (the guy i mentioned in post no.1) is coming on a training visiting to our office here.

17 day visit, not yet finalized when though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.