Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India Should Take Action Against Lanka

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

That's not realist, that's pessimist. I don't know why but I always get the feeling that your are a bit loose canon- like if you had the power you'll barge into sri lanka overnight and create a lot of noise. Most Indians don't like that you know...

2. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

First They wont fight for Indian Tamils but will fight for bengalis(bangladesh), punjabis, kashmiris etc...... Besides the same govt sent IPKF who had themselves behaved on many occasion brutally(just like what SL army inhumanly behaved in this war) which led to the killing of Rajiv Gandhi by LTTE.....

3. True Patriot

True Patriot 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Stop being dellusional. If you get some feeling that does not mean it is a fact.
    Loose Cannon? Instead of making F#$king personal remarks counter my arguments with facts.

4. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

FROM SUPPORTING INDEPENDENT UN INVESTIGATION ON SL ON WAR CRIME (Which is almost proved and in public domain)

TO
    FIGHTING FULL FLEDGED WAR WITH CHINA IN NE (Which not even Jintao will be thinking right now)

YOU ARE BEST DE-RAILER BRO in IDF I HAVE ALSO PREVIOUSLY SEEN YOUR OTHER POSTS, THERE TO YOU SUPPORT CONG BLINDLY AND HERE TO YOU DON'T EVEN CARE READING FACTS.

But you are happy to come by 2moro morning and read post's that you like and simply POST :offtopic: to add your post count ?

AGAIN SUITS YOU MATE see you 2moro bye good night

5. uptotrix

Sanctions and then what? :lazy: - you want Indian politicians going all the way to SL to dance hula with the islanders when there are so many unresolved issues here? not possible, ok? that's my position.

6. True Patriot

I know about IPKF. Coming to the other states_ 2000 to 4000 Sikhs were massacered in Delhi in 1984. Punjab was under seige in the 80s. It was horrible.
    Kashmiris are suffering since 1990. And the blame lies on both sides.
    And then there are nagas, Manipuris, Tripuris etc. They have AFSPA in their states

A lot of people have suffered unspeakable brutalities often at the hands of our own force.

7. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

Indiantamil & Mr. RYU let first indian tamils voice against the atrocities then we will convince India and the world about war crime and human genocide that took place in SL...... Lets stop discussing about this topic and move on coz for Indians now UPSETTING SL = UPSETTING CHINA so they care a damn....lets move on coz the more i read these replies in this post the more my blood boils and the more sarcastic reply from my fellow "indian bothers" i get to see in this post:india:

8. True Patriot

How else do you think some people increase the number of their posts and become elite members?

9. True Patriot

Those juveniles need to be told the truth that they don't here in Govt influenced media.

But if things keep going like this God help India remain one country.

10. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

In Pakistani defence forum pakistani, banglas and chinese are expecting an apology from india to SL....... They are scums ..... 2 of the country use religion to create trouble for others and themselves and the other one is a pain in the a@$ for the world with their aggressive posturing...but i thought indians and india was different guess not the apple hasnt fallen away from the tree.......SUPPORTING INDEPENDENT UN INVESTIGATION ON SL ON WAR CRIME is it so hard for India and here we are discussing military and diplomatic might of this land.....oh ya the war in SL happened with full blessing from indian govt. why would they bother.....

11. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Friend
    1) am i doing any thing wrong in bringing facts to table ?or if facts wrong counter it ? or tell openly that YES SL COMMITTED WAR CRIME AND WE SUPPORTED IT BUT WE WERE DOUBLE CROSSED

2) I ask it the other way why cant our beloved fellow Indian brothers reasoning with our PAIN ?

3) Why cant we see PAKISTAN as strategic ally and resolve all issue and counter china by making pak our friend? By supporting a genocide we are no way going to counter STRING OF PEARLS letting CHINA in our door was GOVT FAULT and CIVILIANS HAVE TO PAY WITH THEIR LIFE TO REVERSE GOVT FAULT ? (SEE THE POST 279 before bringing this in)

4) so please stop arguing for any action when Indians dont care about SL Tamils for that matter Indian Tamil : SO I AM NOT INDIAN NOW AS I CARED FOR SL CIVILIANS or SL TAMIL ? Did not expect this :unsure:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  12. uptotrix

Please have foresight for every action you take, don't sacrifice Indians trying to save some foreigners. Every decision we make will have consequences, so you all want something done instantly which isn't possible - because we are not in a good position at present.

13. True Patriot

There were a few yesterday who were more human and condemning at the atrocities but to day I don't find anywhere in this thread. Maybe there has been some kind of notification circulated around to them.

But dude don't get too serious. This is not the parliament and members are not MPs.

TN is the state that has the closest links with SL. Their are daily SL airlines flights from my city. And a lot of Tamilians do travel to and from there.
    I have seen Singhala people in our city and in Chennai often.
    recently a Luxury cruise liner service was started between Tuticorin and Colombo.

Public opinion is manipulated by Govts and it all depends on who is in power.

Some people who are not even from the region just think they know a lot and argue on this issue.

14. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

buddy read out wat ur writting its so diplomatic...... god........ by reasoning will u be successful in getting a solution? if yes then go ahead my full support but sorry to inform u people have taken this issue to international forums and still no solution???????? so please stop arguing for any action when Indians dont care about SL Tamils for that matter Indian Tamil : SO I AM NOT INDIAN NOW AS I CARED FOR SL CIVILIANS or SL TAMIL ?
    wow man if u put it tat way then jai hind:sick:

15. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

we dont want india to have a military action against SL coz it doesnt have the balls we wanted SUPPORT FOR INDEPENDENT UN INVESTIGATION ON SL for WAR CRIME bot i guess even tat is too much to ask.....next super power jai ho:india:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.