Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India Should Take Action Against Lanka

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

so ur tryin to say is........??????????

2. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

UN investigations are never independent. Either you have balls or you don't, if you have balls you won't go to the UN in the first place. We can't even predict tomorrows weather in today's world, who know what's going to happen if we take some silly random decision that'll jeopardize our future ambitions?

3. True Patriot

True Patriot 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Hey, when did I say anything against you???:blink:

4. True Patriot

You do not have to take the pains to make a decision dude. The Indian Govt can do that and they can manage the Pain.

5. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Where was you when RG sent Indian troop and literally sacrifice Indians life to save foreigners.Every decision we make will have consequences, and it continues till now.

WHEN WE WILL BE IN A GOOD POSITION TO CALL A GENOCIDE A GENOCIDE ?

6. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

exactly i thought we had balls but now i guess we dont Long live SL-INDIAN friendship

7. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

Sorry tat was for MR.RYU....my mistake

8. True Patriot

Even I am frustrated at these guys but no point in getting seriuos with them. Afterall they would believe what they hear and see in the media and what those in power say.

Only Time knows whether Amma can compel the centre to act or we would have to wait till the next General elections.

9. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Those are all political moves, you do realize that Indians are dying everyday in India by the hands of maoists, terrorists and naxals? More Indians are dying than what happened in SL. So don't be partial in comparing such issues..

10. True Patriot

Hey stop this what isthe need to send troops to SL. The airforce can do most of the job in a few sorties. The navy can close thier ports if the need be. And all this if it goes down to conflict

11. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

AMMA is not a full tamilian (half yes)....Leader of the opposition "CAPTAIN" = TELEGU.....MK let us down.......i dont see any solution from humans whatsoever only god up there is our witness hope he does something( THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE)

12. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I think i am a INDIAN and A TAMIL and as many voiced their anger only CM has decided to meet PM see 1st post bro.

UPSETTING SL = UPSETTING CHINA I DID NOT KNOW WE FEARED CHINA THAT MUCH SORRY :undecided:

Why tension when we are cool here bro what that wrong POST that made your blood boil ? :wacko:

13. True Patriot

MGR whose mother tongue was malayalam was loved by the people of TN.Yet he did a lot for TN and Tamils in SL. It does not matter how much Tamil a leader is because if they go back on promises they will not elected next time.

1 person likes this.
  14. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

we dont want ur army keep it to fight for the interest of north indians and bengalis.......we want some with courage to take action but i guess no one in asia has to upset china and the one who can (EU and USA) wont find oil there so to all the dead tamilians sorry we let u down sleep now and hope u will find peace in the next life while we indian tamilians enjoy a high GDP and development which clouded our vision to ur sufferings

15. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

ha ha by the way many malyalis got into govt. job during his rule check coimbatore out many have retired there due to the closeness to kerela....... he did no argument but all this hype about him is due to his larger than life reel image....besides tamilians in TN are dumb who didnt even protest against SL war crime i dont have high expectation from them imagine the rest of the country then....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.