Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India Should Take Action Against Lanka

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

He is quoting me bro not you:no:

2. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

few days back my friend who was in mysore was asked by a bus conductor in a sarcastic way tat how many AC buses are there in chennai to which my friend didnt respond but he still kept on asking how underdeveloped TN is compared to Karnataka.... go check the comments against tamil in IPL related forum by our beloved indian.... Indians view tamil as inferior and to all naive tamilians who havent been discriminated against so far get out of the state of ours and travel across the country u will know then come and ask for solution for SL genocide from the rest of our beloved counrymen..........

3. desiman

desiman Lieutenant ELITE MEMBER

Thread reopened - I will watch this thread closely and any offenders will be banned without warning.

3 people like this.
  4. UNAM

UNAM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

i think india should maintain some distance from srilankan affairs,indian govt should work in it's own way & not what tamils want because they are emotional abt all this issue. hostile attitude of india towards sri lanka will result in sri lanka 's exploitation by pakistan & china. india surely not want that

5. Akaal

Akaal 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

In my view only tamil people view should be taken into consideration for solving the issue relating the problem tamils are facing in srilanka. All other people view should be welcomed but the problem should be solved in accordance to the wishes of tamil people only. Since Jayalalitha is representing the feelings of tamil people I'm all with whatever way she suggests.

1 person likes this.
  6. jagjitnatt

jagjitnatt Major ELITE MEMBER

A few points for Tamil friends here:

- Stop sympathizing for Tamils in Sri Lanka. Whatever Sri Lanka does with them is their internal affair. We have no right to take military action on Sri Lanka.

- The Tamil in Sri Lanka who want to be part of India should migrate legally. They will then be protected by the Indian constitution.

- Tamils are not discriminated anywhere. People in general are discriminated all over the world. Nothing new there.

5 people like this.
  7. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

being a tamilian i will sympathise with them.....when sikhs were beheaded in pak last year by radical islamist the indian sikh demanded the govt to take action and it did protest to pak....India can show its bravado against pak but not SL coz it fears china........and by the way wat about the tamilian refugees in Tamil nadu they havent been given citizenship yet for all this long years.......my request to fellow indians stop this thread u dont care then why discuss about this issue...for fun huh??????

2 people like this.
  8. True Patriot

True Patriot 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

India condemns 'barbaric' beheading of Sikhs in Pakistan

New Delhi: India Monday strongly condemned the "barbaric" beheading of a Sikh man by suspected Taliban militants in Pakistan.

India condemns 'barbaric' beheading of Sikhs in Pakistan

"We condemn the barbaric act of Taliban," External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna told reporters here following reports of the beheading of Jaspal Singh in Pakistan's Peshawar city.

Jaspal Singh and his two companions were abducted by Taliban militants recently. His beheaded body was found in Pakistan's restive tribal region Sunday. His two companions, Gorwandar Singh and Surjeet Singh, are still being held captive by the militants.

The killing has been widely condemned in India with New Delhi asked to put diplomatic pressure on Pakistan to ensure the safety of minorities in that country.

The foreign secretaries of India and Pakistan are set to meet in New Delhi Feb 25 and the issue of terrorism is expected to be the focus of the renewed talks process between the two neighbours.

Earlier in the day, the ruling Congress said India needs to talk to Pakistan over the beheading of a Sikh near Pakistan's Peshawar city.

"It is a serious issue and there is a need to talk to Pakistan. It also sends a message to world powers who are trying to differentiate between good and bad Taliban," Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari told reporters here.

Reacting to reports of the beheading of a Sikh, Jaspal Singh, by Taliban elements after his recent abduction from Tirah Valley in Khyber agency near Peshawar, Tewari said the government had been regularly taking up the issue of providing security to minorities, especially Sikhs, in Pakistan.

The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party has also asked the government to mount "diplomatic pressure" on Pakistan to ensure release of the abducted Sikh residents in the country.

Besides, the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) and the Punjab government have also said that New Delhi must take up the issue with Pakistan to ensure the safety of Sikhs in the restive tribal area.

Jaspal Singh was kidnapped along with two other Sikh residents by Taliban militants from Tirah valley in Khyber Agency near the provincial capital Peshawar, DawnNews reported.

His two other companions, Gorwandar Singh and Srujeet Singh, are still being held captive by the militants, the report said. No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction and murder

9. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

bro bro please
    - We are not sympathizing with IRAQ, AFGHAN, SOMALIA, LIBYA, NIGERIA, TIBET, CONGO, XINJIANG, and many more similar places with the SAME EMOTION AND FEELING as in SRILANKA Because... "bro SRILANKA is DIFFERENT." :undecided:

- APPRECIATED THAT BRO :victory: But first SL govt must release them from camp right its almost 2 years after war :blink:

UN REPORT
    9.2MB

- True agree 100%, BUT in SL its not DISCRIMINATION but GENOCIDE by govt. We have nothing against Sinhalese after all

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  10. satz

satz Captain SENIOR MEMBER

US slammed economic sanctions against lanka... what india is going to do... Sitting like a lame duck!!!,

Its high time for us to rise our voice or else, the international community will have a sobber image about the indian govt..

Remember Clinton quotes: Its time for india to be more assertive!!!

Hope they realize atlest now!!!!

11. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

this is their internal affair- what a crap. If this your post, then we should stop campaign of discrimination in Australia and in UK and US also. When we discriminate a muslim in India, then Pak go to the international community. And, when a hindu is being discriminated in Pak, then we go to world community and condemn its act. I want to say that, in 1971 the war is just spark because of genocide and ruthless behaviour of army in eastern pakistan- but now the same thing happening in Sri Lanka with our own people's and we are just doing nothing. I think you don't watched the video of Sri Lanka Army that how ruthlessly they killed the people.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  12. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Oppose these sanctions will gain us some much needed good will in Sl we need to grab that good will before China does!!

13. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Bloody BS.

What the hell will that "puny" country's good will do to India and what damage will that country do if its good wills China ?

The same lack of spine shown by the Indian Government and the lack of moral conscience and more importantly belief in your own power. :hitwall:

Every Tom,******** and Harry can grab you by the scruff of the neck by blackmailing , dangling the Chinese card and the incompetent,spineless Govt will immediately be frightened and play sport.

Emerging Shuupaar powerrr my @ss.

14. satz

satz Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I am also insisting the same.. we are asking the government to favor UN war crime prob!!

TN also part of india, has the right to do...

Dont Forget we are non-permanent member of UNSC!!!

Hope this will answer your ignorance(No offence)

15. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

What problems except Tupolevs pounding the hell outta Colombo in case the SL support the Chinese in a war against us ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.