Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India: Social Undercurrents, News & Discussions

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by omya, Oct 7, 2017.

1. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I was also pro-BJP but now I'm in doubt... these people just demonize anyone who opposes them...

2. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Guynextdoor likes this.
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm saying even Kerala won't be the exclusive domain of CPI and congress after another term of Modi past 2019.
    Every thing has a time, a gasket won't blow until it reaches its breaking point of pressure.Only when it reached unbearable levels in Assam due to appeasement of Mullahs by Congress did,the people voted it out.Likewise, ISIS and Jihadi factories in Kerala will do it's job.

I did my objective analysis and found no Industry or jobs in Kerala,other than Nokku Kooli and Unions, you got backwaters and some Tourism.
    Most of AP people either are in IT in USA or IT in AP as they got the infrastructure,companies investing. While in Kerala you are forced to migrate out of Kerala looking for Jobs as i said No Industry,No Jobs ,courtesy of Communist rule same case for WB. I don't see any jobs up for well educated people in Middle East other than Contractual labor and construction,for that you don't need a good education.The topmost and best positions in Middle East are always held by Arabs and you need a Arab vouching you to even open a Bank account in Middle East.

Typical Commissar Educated rants.
    Industry is a parameter of how developed a society is, you cant compare Agricultural societies with Industrialized ones. Social standards is a big joke,when you cannot provide jobs to people in your own place,but you tout some standards.
    I am Comparing Kerala to AP,Telangana,Karnataka,Maharasthra Which are not North Indian states.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  4. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    There are tons of Maulanas and Padres who do the same thing sleeping with women to ward off evil spirits or bless them with kids, i don't see your losing your wits over it? Heck the maulanas openly advertise in papers about it. Don't blame Manusmriti, it was a set of rules laid for that time and age.Rules change as time and age passes only Hinduism accepts change, no Abrahamic religions accept change,for them rules are set in stone.
    I would choose a Evolutionary adaptable Dharma anyday over a religion which says "My way is the highway, Rest are going to Hell"

I don't understand why are you targeting Brahmins? Most of articles you post are from Commie Anti-Hindu brigade like Quint,Scroll.in,wire.in etc. I wouldn't waste my time reading those Communist articles,they lost their fight against Hinduism,but still they are trying to stay relevant, 10 more years and they will be out begging on streets and Marxism will be finished forever.There is no new breed of Marxists being bred in Schools,Universities as they did in 60's The 60's generation will die out in 10 yrs,then its only Hindutva all the way.

5. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Abrahamic faiths are not my concern, there are many people in their faith to take care of things. My primary concern is with my people.

Hindutwa got just 31% votes, and it was mainly due to Modi wave and Opposition leader was inexperienced Rahul Gandhi, whose image was pappufied. And there was 10 years anti-incumbency of Cong rule. Plus lots of scams. Modi magic has largely flopped, all promises not kept. No Ram Mandir, No 10 heads from Pakistan, no 15 lakhs. Now there is BJP anti-incumbency, Rahul Gandhi has gained more experience, see him in Gujarat Elections.

2019 elections will between a Modi(failure) vs more experienced Rahul Gandhi. And there are lots of angry Daleets and muslims.
    Muslim population must have crossed 18% , and tide is turning.
    Expect Hindutwa vote splitting
    Gujarat elections: Shiv Sena to contest ‘50-75’ seats
    http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Ga...lections-Shiv-Sena-to-contest-5075-seats.html

6. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    How much time you need/ RSS killing has been going on for two decades. What changed now?
    Are these jihadis attacking indians like those cowbelt sanghis ? No. So you have no hope other than daydreams.

You did your analysis by looking at kundali ? GoI or NITI Aayog don't have employment numbers of 90% of indian workforce but you some how deduced it?

Kerala don't have jobs but somehow 3 million piss poor north indians without jobs are migrating to Kerala for jobs ! why is that ? That is more numbers than keralites in gulf !

And for them the attraction is high pay ! :biggthumpup: Oh the irony.

ie, Kerala give high paying jobs for north indians which are low compared of social standards of the state. There is no real job shortage but the gap is for high paying jobs.

Now lets compare AP and Kerala diaspora. They have similar number of NRI population. (~1.2 million) but kerala brings in highest remittance ! Why is that?
    I won't compare Gujarati or Maharasthra NRI numbers it will be even wide.

India biggest recipient of remittances in 2015; Kerala gets highest share

You have mysterious job data but can't measure social indicators ! :facepalm: Let me help you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gujarat model : We have high pollution industries but we don't don't have toilets. We have roads but we can't keep our newborns from dying.
    Gujarat model : We say we have industries but somehow we have more number of NRIs than kerala !

7. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes yes,every time and every election was a test for Modi since 2002 but Congress losing all elections was not a test.
    Hindutva votes will only increase from 32% to upwards in 2019. Ram Mandir will happen,frankly i dont want it to happen as it will consolidate Hindu votes even more and will bring down the image of SC in Hindu minds as a biased Judiciary against Hindus. If Ram Mandir happens, Hindus will vote BJP,if SC stops it again Hindus will vote against Secular parties,Either way its a win win for BJP. Modi did surgical strike, i didnt see Congress do any such adventure, there was no talk of 15 lakhs its all opposition baloney.

Rahul Gandhi is 50 year old for god's sake, if he is still in learning experience mode,then god save his party. Most people would have learnt their experience by the age of 50 years, Rahul being born into a family which ruled this country for 60 years,should have mastered Politics by now,he is still in learning mode tells me, he is very dumb or too Drugged to understand Politics.
    We saw Rahul in UP elections,what is this ' See Rahuls new avatar, this time, next time' etc. Everytime he got a makeover and flopped, You can't make a horse out of a Ass/Donkey, no matter how hard you try.

2019 elections will again be a clean sweep,Yep, all those angry da-its voted for bjp in UP elections Gujarat despite Mayawati claiming to be Messiah of Da-lits and fielding over 100 Muslim candidates in election,This Da-lit Muslim unity is a failed experiment,the outcome was seen during Partition and what happened to the fates of Da-lits who supported Jinnah, Read Jogendranath Mandals letter to Jinnah. To Muslims, Da-lits are just another useful kafir to try to split Hindu vote nothing more. After 70 yrs of failed Da-lit,Muslim experiments being tried again its simply a 'Old wine in a New Bottle'

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result .

JOGENDRA NATH MANDAL'S RESIGNATION LETTER TO LIAQUAT ALI KHAN
    https://bengalvoice.blogspot.in/2008/05/appendix-1-jogendra-nath-mandals.html

I would have given you the benefit of doubt of SS(Shiv Sena) winning in Gujarat elections, had Balasaheb Thackeray or Raj Thackeray was at the helm and leading it, With Uddhav ji it doesn't have any chance and Core Hindutva voters know SS has got no base nor chance to win Gujarat,there won't be any split of votes.You can rest assured, people will bet on a stable, winning horse not a unknown one.

8. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    There was little to no push to expand South or N-E from BJP for 20 years. The Jihadis are turning it into a Pakistan were they not attacking Hindus in Kerala. It is a proven strategy Jihadis start demanding Secession once their groundwork is done,happened in Kashmir,happening in Kerala and WB i would like to see you gloat about your Social parameters then. Atleast rest of us wont be worrying about Jihadis bombing us for being Kafirs. :cheesy:
    If RSS was so weak it should have been wiped out by now after 2 decades of killings as you say.Still it is in news with shakhas increasing everyday.

High pay? while the Keralites work in Gulf in Construction:suicide:
    You send remitances because your jobs are temporary nor do you get residence in Gulf.Nor will you ever be a citizen of Gelf.
    While rest of AP people who settle in USA become its citizens and spend the money there it is as simple as that.
    You need to understand the difference between AP and Kerala, AP people live in USA and become its Citizens. Keralites live in Gulf,they can't become its citizens nor own businesses.They always need a Kafeel to sign their business ventures. Surely,you are not comparing USA with Gulf are you? because that would be stupidity.
    FYI, the minimum wage for laborer for a days work in AP is 350-400 i don't know what you are gloating about earning more money in Kerala,which has no industry,infrastructure and no companies investing in it. Unlike Kerala, AP didn't do a census of Migrant labor in its states as most of the people understand Hindi and view a migrant laborer from Bihar,UP as normal folk.So there is nothing special about Kerala other than Communist Unions,Saarae belt shops and Jihadi factories.

Let me break it down to you your literacy rate, What pops up in peoples minds when they hear Kerala, Nurses, Gulf workers.
    What pops up in minds of people when they hear AP, its IT,Engineers or Doctors in USA.
    I don't see no Medical tourism coming to Kerala to get treated as you see in Karnataka,AP etc. despite Kerala having its IMR ,MMR better as you indicated.
    Gujarat was always a Business state.Gujaratis dislodged Jews from Antwerp as the biggest diamond traders, a feat nobody imagined could be done. We don't see Keralites dislodging Arabs as biggest Oil traders do we? There lies the difference.

Am i seeing it right? You put up UP vs Kerala chart to feel good about yourself?:sarcastic:
    While other states didn't do such comparisons .Go ahead defend Commies and feel great about no Industry, being a Basket case state.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/kerala-tops-in-unemployment-rates/article8226139.ece
    Kerala tops in unemployment rates
    https://scroll.in/article/853884/lo...safety-why-migrant-workers-are-leaving-kerala
    And you say Workers from North are coming in droves to Kerala:sarcastic:

Why do mostly people from Kerala go to the gulf for jobs and not from others states like Bihar, Rajasthan, Karnataka or Andra pradesh?
    https://www.quora.com/Why-do-mostly...ke-Bihar-Rajasthan-Karnataka-or-Andra-pradesh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_ranked_by_unemployment

Cracking the kerala myth of HDI
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/edit-page/Cracking-the-kerala-myth/articleshow/11329131.cms

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/kerala-is-no-model-of-development/article9565854.ece

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  9. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Still no answer? Will happen , will do... keep daydreaming. BJP have some followers while RSS is non existent. Shakhas increasing everyday, according to shakhas. :agree:

You have no idea about gulf. Do you? For menial jobs gulf pays 3-5X. Its as simple as that.

Lack of basic understanding about living status difference. In kerala labour wage in double of what you mentioned for construction workers. For some jobs like yard works its in hourly pay. For jobs like coconut collector its per tree. Which are the type ofjob we don't have workers. (Read the reports i posted above). There are 2.5 million immigrants in kerala. They are way of life now even in remote areas. AP don't know how many because they are insignificant to their economy.

You judge things by what you fell. No wounder that you believe every whatsapp forward. :biggthumpup: Accept data when it aligns with your perceptions, convenient.

Sanghi CM had the audacity to compare. Then why can't I?

Are you using big fonts to show your ignorance ? Care to explain how these are calculated ? Because GoI or NITI Ayoge don't have any idea of 90% of india ! Kundali powers in display again?

Lol, quora and wiki ? why no opindia or postcard.

All data are correct unless it distorts our narrative, Typical sanghi:dude:. You can tell stories to fool yourself it won't change kerala's status as no one in all social indicators.

Since you skipped gujarat , let me repeat.

Gujarat model : We have high number of industries but we don't don't have toilets. We have roads but we can't keep our newborns from dying.
    Gujarat model : We say we have industries but somehow we have more number of NRIs than kerala !

10. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate THINKER

Country Flag:
    India
    Very interesting thread! I was avoiding to type here as I am loathe to actually show my hand! But .. I think one has to, at times, take the bull by the horns. So, let me attempt it here.

@omya You may recall that I had hinted for you to start a thread on this line using Lebanon as a reference. Are you aware why I asked you to do that?

I shall explain here in depth.

You see, the very basic of mistakes any human can make, is not to learn from his/her own mistake. A greater stupidity lies in not learning from the mistakes of the others. When I call 95% of Indians as idiots, it is because of many reasons, and not learning from history, remains primary amongst them.

Are you aware of the prowess of Tibetans in warfare that subjugated China in initial stages of their history together till the advent of the Mongols? Are you, indeed, aware that China as a nation has existed for thousands of years?

On the other hand, India too has existed as a loose political entity for the same period. Yet, there is a similarity and difference between the two. How did the Chinese defeat the Mongols? The Chinese could never defeat them militarily. They got captured again and again .. and for good measure, again. So, they changed the tack. They decided to assimilate the Mongols.

Over a period of 2 centuries, the Chinese inter married and assimilated the Mongols, and in the process, made them into Chinese rather than other way around. Result? Today China claims not only it's own heritage as being uninterrupted (if it's heritage and history is uninterrupted, so is Indian) but also claims all the lands of the Mongols as it's own.

What do you think of this philosophy? I would consider it as a masterstroke in strategy and politics. How did they retain Tibet, a country which had ruled over them, then Mongols over both of them, and then China till the end of Qing dynasty and then re-established control after formation of UN? How indeed, did they establish control over areas of erstwhile East Turkestan (areas which were historically a part of Mughals, and as per the Chinese logic, should be claimed by India) and province of Xinjiang, again after formation of UN?

Now, let us look at these two regions. These two regions were converted to Islam following the Islamic invasions. They are called Islamic invasions as this was given a characteristic of religion to legitimise what was purely an expedition of rape, plunder and subjugation. It happened in the case of Catholics and also in the case of Islam.

I digress. So, inspite of Islamic invasions and Islamisations, the provinces were annexed and control established over the regions after the rise of Communism in China! How?

Now let us briefly sum India in same period. A nation fraught with political differences, societal degradation over a period of time and inability to unify in face of an external threat. With the start of invasion by Muhammad Bin Qasim, the so called 'Islamic' invasion of the Indian subcontinent started. For over 800 years, there was a succession of Muslim dynasties and rulers who ruled over masses of Hindus who were too complacent and too weak to fight against a handful of invaders. While the Chinese militarily tried to defeat the Mongols (although Chinese outnumbered them) and failed, the same happened in India too, although intermittently. Yet, the Muslims got assimilated into the subcontinent. It was not that the Indian subcontinent was Islamised.

Now let us move into the modern times. A summation of the history, if you may.

Summation: The Christians were able to push back the Muslim invasions under Salahuddin during Crusades, and subsequently the Ottomans, in a war that was an ideological war of two monotheist religious ideas. Christianity ruled supreme in this struggle as you will agree, because of it's economic and technological prowess more or less. That is a different matter that they were equally wily :)

Now coming to the Islamists. Now imagine a religion which is based on the firm principle of propagating their one true faith by coercion or persuasion. Coercion was tried for 1000s of years, result is there for all to see. Now what?

So comes the next phase. A brilliant plan, and you, my dear @omya and many others like you, are pawns in that very game which you fail to understand.

They took out a lesson from History, which you failed to note. They knew Christianity can never be beaten militarily - till date. Iran has tried it, Iraq is done with and others tried it against a small nation like Israel and failed. The writing was on the wall, you can not win militarily. So?

Deception.

How?

Simple. Money. Trade, commerce. Use the Capitalistic system and the strengths of the Western world against them. How is that to be achieved?

Have you noticed that middle east has been continuously at war for over 5 decades now? Also Africa? And invariably, a large influx of Muslim refugees occurs into Europe and mainland US because of that? Now suppose, I had placed few of my 'true believers' as storm troopers in this influx to be sleepers, and suppose, one fine day, they were to activate themselves and commit lone wolf attacks in name of religion, would it not assault the conscience of the western society which views itself as welcoming and secular as they find their way of life under attack? Would they not demand action?

Enters 9/11 and the US war on terror. More instabilities created, by who? Money being pumped in by Saudi Arabia in form of grants and zakat to mainland US and Europe. Be it Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Iran or Kuwait, or Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia or Somalia. Just go through the history - Saudi funds-madrassas-radicals-refugees-terror strikes in Europe/US/elsewhere - a pattern.

In 1980s when I went to US, mosques were countable on fingertips, today?

Did you read up the radicalisation of Kosovo? Or how Lebanon, a French Colony that saw last of French troops leave in 1946, and predominantly Christian, and considered as Paris of Middle East (Beirut) with an open and secular society, evolved with the influx of Palestinians? Are you aware that today it is a Sunni nation and the Lebanese Christians are refugees?

What happened?

That my dear friend, is how you defeat your enemy. Assimilate them. Change the demography and assimilate them.

Coming back, now being secular means that your conscience is predominantly tuned on accepting rights of any human to practice religion as chosen by him or her. This is how the next phase unfolds, playing the victim card as retribution for terror attacks is carried out. This attacks the sensibilities of the societies, they come out in protection of the right to practice religion. There your society is divided. And all this while, ummah is intact. And flourishing.

Intermarriages occur (lot of Turks in Europe married and women converted) etc etc. It is a pattern.

Then people start an anti-Islam agenda. Differentiation between citizen on basis of religion is mainstreamed, an intent of these very fundamentals, and is taken up exactly by those who want to oppose it but inadvertently end up playing into their hands. Result? Greater fracture of society and few gullibles still not able to recognise what is happening.

Result? Lebanon ...

This @omya is what you are facing. But you are a tool for that agenda too, because your tirades against Indian Muslims (please note, Indians who are Muslims - who consider themselves Indians and not Muslim Indians, those who are Muslims and then Indians) in attacking Muslim Indians, obfuscates the matter to an extent that you end up playing the game you intend to challenge. And this is where you are wrong.

First recognise what you are fighting. This is a problem. A security flag for India. And let me assure you, it is understood and being fought against, it is recognized as a threat in Indian Security Establishment too. Arabic Islam is alien for India, and a threat to it's secular fabric, period.

You live in a society which is Hindu. A Hindu is very secular and all encompassing. There is no one way of God and there is no one form of God, everyone and everything can lead to God as the spirit of action or belief is the path. When that is an ideology, there can never be a more secular thought process around you. And that is your greatest strength which you are converting into your weakness.

If you have to fight this, you have to maintain your strength. What did I see on this thread? Brahmins etc etc (@vstoljockey feels the need to flaunt being a Brahmin every other day) - the very reason why conversions occur. Why divide or highlight your caste/regionalism/language aspirations? Why not Hindu or Indian? A nation is an idea, it is not a geographical location or a religious/linguistic identity. The idea can only remain as long as feeling of belonging and identifying with the idea persists.

Maybe you need to think over that...

If at any point you start a thread over how to improve your religion to fight a foreign ideology, let me know. The improvement has to be with a hard introspection, and not by belittling others. For if you lower your own standard to that of the wahabi cult, you have already played into their hands. And also, differentiate between Quran, and the Hadith of Bukhari (most sunnis carry it and that is where poison actually lies).

Remember, till date India assimilated all those who invaded it.

@PARIKRAMA @InfoWarrior @BlackOpsIndia @why cry @nair @Levina @Techy @Angel Eyes @Blackjay @Wolfpack

Techy, madmax613, Wolfpack and 6 others like this.
  11. Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Very nice analysis, sirr....But what about the Hindu sentiments being hurted regularly through various means...??

12. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    If only we had done what Christians did to muslims who had converted Spain to Islam. Instead of assimilating Islam, they killed all those who supported Islam and reconverted the rest to Christianity. This theory of assimilation is what has done biggest wrong to India.

13. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India

Who does it? The Hindus right?

Does the Hindu actually follow Gita? Think on that aspect.

14. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India
    Will reply on that in depth later

15. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Look forward to it. seems I have got my meal for tomorrow.