Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India: Social Undercurrents, News & Discussions

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by omya, Oct 7, 2017.

1. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    And what about much more happening with other communities. People gets spark to criticize Brahmins soon as they heard the names of Brahmins.

Wolfpack likes this.
  2. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    Stop spreading lies. Gujarat is among the state having best sanitation. Gujarat has roads and they have best hospitals and medical systems which is difficult for many people to even imagine in remotest corner of Gujarat. Keep your BS with you.
    Wow what a logic??? If you have Industries, you should have low number of NRIS. Keralites go abroad to earn their bread and butter and Gujarati go abroad to do business. More than half of US motels are owned by Gujarati. It is entrepreneurship and taking risk to excel and become rich VS Survival.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Lion of Rajputana and Wolfpack like this.
  3. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    My brother is in gulf. He told me that keralites have spoiled the job market. They are ready to work at any salary , live in pathetic condition and save few rupees.

4. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    Whenever I have discussed anything of kerala, people say that they will cheat you in kerala if you do not know their language. Here is Gujarat, i interact with so many non Gujarati. One thing they say is that nobody cheats them here and nobody harm them. Either they will help or at the most they will not help but they will never harm or cheat them. I have many boys in my office from WB, orrissa etc. They say that they feel much much better here and they do not want to go back.

5. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    Do you know gujartis have taken total control of Motesl in US?

The Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA), which Dhingra explains has virtually all-Indian membership, has 11,000 members who together own 22,000 hotels and motels in the US worth around $128 billion in property value.

Decades after the arrival in the US of the first Indian motel keepers — almost all with roots in Gujarat and most with the surname Patel — Gujaratis now own 60 percent of budget properties. By employing family members, doing most chores themselves, and working all hours, Indian motel keepers have been able to expand and dominate the budget motel industry.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/how-the-patels-took-over-the-motels-299287.html

6. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

BS- he got THREASHED in Bihar, Delhi, karnataka, Punjab and still you st 'every election since 2002 Modi won'

7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Bihar is now in NDA and so are your beloved writers awards with Modi government :punjabi:. Karnataka time is up,Do more Tipu Jayathis and Kannadigas will vote Congress more.:D
    Punjab it was a coalition partner,the Punjabis will realise the folly of electing Congress in 5 years. Same for Delhi,his own ministers now accuse him of corruption.:p

Lion of Rajputana and omya like this.
  8. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Same i heard, salaries are driven down in gulf , perhaps it is due to desperation of seeking a job. Some become brokers of arabs and exploit their own countrymen and people from state to get work.

HariPrasad and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  9. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Well you need to wait for it, a fruit takes time to become ripe.If shakhas were not increasing,only logical answer would be RSS would have been wiped out by now after 2 decades of killings, it is still in news, Logic tells me it is still strong and expanding into new territory.

I have a very good idea of Gulf,as i know how workers are treated there. 3-5X times pay? Which world are you living in? The moment you land in Gulf your passaport is taken away by a Kafeel ,then forget 3-5 X times pay, you would be lucky to even eat or fortunate if your corpse even returned home.

The pay is same for jobs you mentioned in AP. Its not like only Kerala has Coconut trees and so only it has coconut collectors.:sarcastic:
    Unlike you Ap doesn't collect Migrant workers data,if AP did,Kerala and Bengalis would figure first in Migrant labor in those states.

It is naive of you to think, everyone goes by whatsapp forwards as you do.When i gave you the real picture of employment in gulf.

Yes,Sanghi CM,did and got figures to back it up.

Big Fonts were for vision blind folks,who paint Kerala as a Business state and employer of all, when 1 out of 4 people in a family work in Gulf as a laborer. Gulag powers in display again?:coffee:

Since,Gulag survivors don't believe in OPindia.So Wikipedia and Quora will do.

Yeah, yeah data is correct and 1 out of 4 in a family dont work in Gulf as Contracted labor. Unemployment at its peak in Kerala and you are a biggest employer for others?:rofl:

I didnt skip Gujarat,someone already answered it and busted your Employment bubble.:smile:

Lion of Rajputana and omya like this.
  10. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    I admire the hardwork and support Gujaratis as a business community give to other gujaratis in setting up business .The jews are another one, such community who got similar support systems like Gujaratis.

11. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    That is the logic of the sanghi i answered. They do business because they are not educated enough to b a professional.

Yeah i believe your words. Gujarat still have one of the lowest Infant Mortality Rate worst than mullah land of Kashmis. There should be some merit when comparing to kerala. Continue believing in you BS.

You have no idea a foreign employment work or objectivity to understand the difference . Why provide basic data to back statements when you are convinced about it rite?. Everything is according to what you feel and learned from shakha education. Arguing like i kid, "I don't believe in whatsapp you do" ! lol. Now add some similes. Repeat same sentence few more times you might believe it yourself.

Hundred RSS workers died still strongly believing in 'logic' to theories to feel good. No wonder these mentality brought centuries of rule under the muslim rule. Not looking at realities but believing feel good fictions. Go on cow warriors.

12. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Its pointless to debate., i can provide links, you can too. THE END. Main topic is how Kerala became a recruitment center for ISIS.

13. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Kerala did not became recruitment center, muslims make their own separate society and live isolated were their are in majority. How can non-muslims take responsibility for them. Can you take responsibility for muslims in old Hyderabad joining ISIS ?
    They hate anything related to original Dharmic-India, they try to dress up similar to Arabs. They dislike Indian languages, so come up with languages like Urdu, or they use Arabic script. They have soft-corner for Pakistan, support Pakistan team. etc They try to make their locality look like mini - Pakistan or mini-arabia.

Basis of their religion is view anything Hindu as Kafir, from satan. We refuse to take responsibility for these aliens, it is responsibility of IB CBI RAW Army police.

14. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

To be fair, when it comes to social development indices, Kerala has indeed done well for itself; and while other states can and should learn from that specifically, there is nothing else of Kerala to "envy" (there are the beaches, but 1) Kerala isn't Goa 2) They won the geographic lottery to end up in a coastal state, that's their good luck, they don't get credit for being lucky).

And as you said, with the exception of social development indices, Kerala has virtually no development. The Marxists chased away any industry, they can't create any jobs, they are fortunate to have a favorable geographic location which helps their tourism, and other than that they exist on remunerations from the Gulf.

Wolfpack likes this.
  15. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]
    Fatwa issued against Jharkhand Muslim yoga teacher, 'won't be scared', says Rafia

Muslim clerics have reportedly issued 'fatwa' against a woman for practising yoga in Jharkhand.

According to latest media reports, fatwa was issued against Rafia Naaz, who shot to limelight after she shared the stage with Patanjali founder and renowned yoga guru Ramdev at a recent event in Ranchi.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/9286...ga-teacher-won-t-be-scared-says-rafia-2558931

“I have received a lot of threats, I am thankful to the state government for providing security.” Naaz was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.

“I will not be scared and will continue with what I am doing,” she added.

According to a Times Now report, Jharkhand Principal Secretary Sanjay Kumar had raised the concern and requested Chief Minister Raghubar Das to provide security to the girl.

A team of a male and female police constables has been posted outside the yoga teacher's house.

While Naaz stays defiant, her family is worried over the threats issued against her.

Meanwhile, a Maulana has come into the support of Naaz.

“Some people have made religion a joke, what is wrong if some woman teaches yoga? Protesting this is highly condemnable,” Shia cleric Maulana Saif Abbas told ANI on Thursday.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...ga-teacher-won-t-be-scared-says-rafia-2558931