Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India: Social Undercurrents, News & Discussions

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by omya, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Zee news hasn't covered it, means it is definitely fake news.

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    wait for four-five days. They will cover it. AND the religion of peace is now asking for riots and massive repeat of pre-partition riots in Bengal. They want it, they will be given it.
    sou sunaar kee aur ek Lohaar kee. Gujrat had this problem thruout seventies and nineties when muslims with support of khangrass wud do riots and kill Hindus. One lesson taught nice and proper and now there are no riots in Gujrat. Bengal muslims also need a much bigger dose and they will be given one very soon to get them in senses.

omya, lca-fan, Angel Eyes and 5 others like this.
  3. Guynextdoor

I do not believe that there is widespread belief of any sort of this in the muslim community. 'nationwide riots' predicted by right wing hindu groups over 30 years- how many of it has actually played out? I know you will come up with Owaisi as a name but let me tell you Varu Gandhi says similar things so there are politicians of the same hue on both sides. You shouldn't take a holy tone on that if you're not ready to condemn both. In any case owaisi is a troll more than an actual divider. While on one hand he grand stands in the belief that he is taking on the RSS, he also shoves all kinds of things up the @$$ of our biradar mulk whenever he gets the opportunity

Flyboy! likes this.
  4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Have I ever in any of my posts mentioned any muslim leader?many of you think that I am more inclined towards BJP or RSS. I am a hard core right wing Hindu who does not like RSS but believes in Hindu Maha sabha even though I am not a member of either of them. My thinking is extreme for INDIA. Do you know who Killed Gandhi?

Angel Eyes, Wolfpack and omya like this.
  5. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Why riots ? Why don't we give calibrated response to the perpetrates ? If this news is true , then it is a case of lynching women and children. 20-30 people can be booked and send to jail for a long time. The Bangladeshis will be jailed till deportation.

And if law fails to give justice, Kolkatha is still 76% Hindu. These people will have to go to Hindu area for trade. Instead of riots just get rid of the powerful ringleaders, when they get out of their safe areas.
    JNU Student Najeeb Ahmed Missing: The Story So Far
    https://www.ndtv.com/education/jnu-...ng-for-last-one-year-the-story-so-far-1762487

Wolfpack and vstol jockey like this.
  6. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    It is not just riots, electing Modi, supporting Israel, Burma, USA etc is more than enough to cause deterrent indirect damage.
    He likes to troll others but can't handle it himself. His own Hyderabad was conquered by Indian army, by order of Sardar Patel.

Having bad relations with majority community, will lead to more events like these. Here someone tried to give example of India.
    'Muslims In India Are Peaceful': Ted Cruz Reacts To Donald Trump Quoting India Example
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mus...to-donald-trump-quoting-india-example-1255834

How Hindu community reacted.
    'He’s our hero': Hindu nationalists rally for Donald Trump in India
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/13/donald-trump-india-hindu-supporters-new-delhi

Wolfpack likes this.
  7. Guynextdoor

my principle is extremely simple- 'every able bodied man to the wheel'. I believe every political party or organization has a moral responsibility to do that.
    - A party that spends time dividing people on religion is not achieving the above
    -A party that spends time dividing people on caste is not achieving the above
    -A party that spends time dividing people on gender is not achieving the above

Gandhi solved all the above so he is my hero. The ONLY time in Indian history when all Indians came together for a national cause in national interest. neither the RSS nor the Hindu Mahasabha could contribute to that, so they are off that list to me.

8. Guynextdoor

All should be done legally and justly. But even you know that a lot of fake news being spread by some groups to create hatred. Such a HUGE event takes place and NO ONE picks it up hours after it has happened and only reported by a chicken shit outfit with no credentials? The sort of stuff that turd @omya will spread.

InfoWarrior likes this.
  9. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Chitpavan Jew.

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Chitpavan Brahmins belonging to Hindu Maha sabha.

omya and HariPrasad like this.
  11. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Why did he call you Chitpawan Jew ? Are there Jews in Hindu Mahasabha ?

12. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
  13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I am not a Chitpavan Brahmin. I am Saraswat Gaud Bhardwaj. He is referring to the often mistaken identity of Chitpavan brahmins. This word and these Brahmins have existed much before jews came to India. They being Jews has originated from a story that around 2nd AD some jews escapimg Middle east landed In India is a boat and the Boat sank near Goa. These people later called them selves Chitpavan. But Chitpavans have their origin from the time of Lord Parshuram who brought alive seven dead people washed ashore by putting them thru fire and so these seven Brahmins came be known as Chitpavan meaning purified thru a chitaa.

omya likes this.
  14. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Isn't Hindu Maha sabha linked to RSS ? This is what I found ....

Hindu Mahasabha was founded in 1914 by Madan Mohan Malviya.It worked with Arya Samaj and other Hindu organizations. It was directly link with Rashtriya Swam Sevak Sangh founded in 1925 at Nagpur by K.B.Hegewar.The first All India Hindu Mahasabha Conference was organized at Hardwar in 1915. The Sabha ecame more aggressive after 1929 and started propagating Hindu Rashtra which was totally differ from Gandhiji’s Ram Rajya.

Is there a Hindu Maha sabha in Guyana ?

15. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    That origin from Parashuraman is misinformation planted by them sir, to give legitimacy to their claim, same way they have also edited out the reason "Desastha Brahmins" came to be. They have made up a new claim that Deshastha brahmins came to be because they originated in the area "Desh" in Bharat, when they actually called themselves Deshastha infact to mean "Of the land" Original Brahmins of Maharastra, to differentiate themselves from the Chitpavan Brahmin, calimers, when these Chitpavan Jews started infiltrating Maratha empire pretending to be Brahmins, especially during the time of Peshwa, because the last Maratha king was an imposter Jew himself (any wonder why it fell so fast against a tiny enemy like the British savages?).

You ask the historians among Deshastha Brahmins, they'll tel you that there's no such Brahmin community called Chitpavan, and these Chitpavan Brahmin posers are not Brahmins but some other community. They don't regard them as brahmins.

They have the same pattern as Jews everywhere else. Only this community has found it important to insert themselves in every university history textbooks with proofs regarding their origin. No other Indian community ha such an obsession. If you watch them, they have so many common indicators, even their DNA matches with Jews, not us.

They are deshdrohi clan favored by British and Rothschild jews alike.