Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India: Social Undercurrents, News & Discussions

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by omya, Oct 7, 2017.

1. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Baji Rao-I was tolerant and fine, he was a hindu first then a chitpawan whatever, but he was under pressure from orthodox priests.

Baji Rao-II was more a Chitpawan than a Hindu, he was no hero.
    When Mahars fought on home turf, and helped Britain win
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...rf-and-helped-Britain-win/article16989587.ece

Instead of fighting the british he used pindaris ahead of his army.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pindari

If Baji Rao -I was hero, Bajo Rao-II was a villain.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Let me explain difference between Hindu Gods and Vedic Gods. From What I have gathered.

Shiva is a Hindu God and Rudra mentioned in Vedas is a Vedic God. Shiva is nothing like Rudra, Shiva cannot be Rudra, apples and oranges.

There is no proof that Rudra is Shiva. Similarly, Vakrathund in Vedas is not Ganapathy.

Below are clashes between Vedic religion and local Hinduism

SC rejects plea to ban animal sacrifices in festivals
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...al-sacrifices-in-festivals/article7699034.ece

Ban lifted on 'jallikattu' events to end mass protests in TamilNadu
    http://in.reuters.com/article/india...end-mass-protests-in-tamil-nadu-idINKBN1571Y8

Can't interfere in animal sacrifice tradition: Supreme Court

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...dition-Supreme-Court/articleshow/49144192.cms

Animal sacrifice’ tradition to be back in Himachal Pradesh
    http://www.thestatesman.com/cities/...o-be-back-in-himachal-pradesh-1492172385.html

whitebeard likes this.
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Rudra is a form of Shiva if you read " Sri Rudram, Namakam Chamakam" You would understand Rudra is a part of Shiva, he is called by many names and if you could understand the incantations you will know all that Lord Shiva is.

Vakrathunda is name of Ganesha

Those who never read or heard these shlokas nor ever partook in a Havan will be ignorant.To them Vedic Gods are different from Hindu gods.

Lord Shiva is considered Anaadi. The literal meaning of this world is without a beginning or a starting point. Now, when Lord Shiva is Annadi, he can't have a birth, which we in normal terms call as the start of a life. He is beyond birth and death.
    Once upon a time, a saint asked this question to Lord Shiva: "Who is your father, Lord?". Lord Shiva replied that Brahma is his father. Then the saint went on to ask who is your grandfather. Lord Shiva replied that Vishnu is my grandfather. The saint further queries as to who is the great-grandfather. Lord Shiva stuns him by saying that I am my great-grandfather. The story sounds like a ballad, however, because there is no origin point, it serves as a circle. And mathematically, in a circle, any point can be taken as a starting point.

And Marxists, Western Indologists, Aryan invasion theory propagators are busy trying to separate Shiva from Vedas and make him seem like some Tamil god or some Dravidian god not Vedic. I can only laugh at such people.

whitebeard, omya and Angel Eyes like this.
  3. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    True just Veer like Baji rao-I Bhogya Vasundhara, no problem.

But a Gunda Bajirao-II who considers himself a veer will not be allowed to bhog vasundra. Veer Bhogi Vasundra is not a excuse to loot people with Pindaris.

A gunda like Bajirao-II rightfully end up in ditch due to his bad Karma,using pindaris and scorched earth policy.
    https://books.google.co.in/books?id...wQ6AEINTAF#v=onepage&q=pindari terror&f=false

4. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The problem with you guys is that you will never read the correct history. before the third battle of Panipat, Abdali was watching the Maratha camp from a high ground and was surprised to see many different fires in the camp for preparing food. He asked his Indian friends about the reason for different fires and he was told that soldiers of every community have different kitchens and eat separately. Abdali remarked in that case we will win easily. But he nearly lost the war till Holkar withdrew from the battle. Leaving the Yamuna flank exposed which was exploited by Najib Khan as per the original game plan between Holkar and him. The decision to not recruit more dalit soldiers was taken after that. Peshwas-2 had maintained the traditions of his father.

Wolfpack, omya and Angel Eyes like this.
  5. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Tarabai along with her Husband Rajaram fought Aurangazeb, during this time Balaji Viswanath(father of Bajirao) was serving muslim sultans in Janjira state. Tarabai's husband Rajaram died fighting Aurangazeb,

Anyway you should agree that we Hindus should not quarrel, which would only help others. Panipat was lost due to Hindu disunity. The price of unity is tolerance. Victory through unity, unity through tolerance. If Hindus keep fighting among each other, all of us will suffer. Manuwadis are the roadblocks in Hindu Rastra. Already we Hindus lost Bengal and Punjab. These areas are the most fertile parts of Hindustan, we should secure rest of Hindustan for Hindu future generations.

whitebeard likes this.
  6. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Once again completely wrong. Rajaram never fought a battle. Show me one piece of history which states so. Tarabai did fight against Aurangzeb and kept the fight going. Balaji Vishwanath never served any muslim ruler even though Great Chatrapati's father was a servant of Muslims. Please get your facts correct first.
    The Great Scindias served the Momgols and even though we- that is my forefathers and Jaats uprooted Mongols by defeating Feroze shah Kotla in liberating Delhi, Scindias again planted the Mongols as Kings of India and licked their backside. Bro, you need to read history. My family has lived it.

7. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    It was not just Holkars, but Jat king Suraj Mal and Rajputs also didn't participated in this. The price of victory is unity, which comes through tolerance. It was the Ibrahim Khan Gardi who betrayed Marathas. It was a Afghan trap all along, Bhao should have listened to Holkar advice to resort to Guerilla warfare.

8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Finally, why the Peshwas stopped recuiting dalits in their service. It had to do with the killing of Third Peshwa by Gardi militia who killed him, chopped his body into pieces and threw in the river as part of family dispute within Peshwa clan. They got branded untrustworthy and so the recruitment of dalits was stopped. Otherwise the finest musketeers of Maratha army were Gardis and they were led by the son of Bajirao and Mastani-Shamsher Bahadur in the third battle of Panipat. They had such a huge respect among Maratha army.

Wolfpack and omya like this.
  9. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Rajaram fought Aurangazeb. for a long time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jinji
    Tarabai continued the fight after her husband's death.

Here is the proof that Balaji Vishwanath was a servent of Abbysinian muslim ruler , as Deshmukh of Shrivardhan, Konkhan, Janjira state. Abbysinian mean Ethiopian.
    https://books.google.co.in/books?hl...nepage&q="Balaji Vishwanath" deshmukh&f=false

His brother Janoji Viswanath was killed by Siddi king. He ran for life, crossed mountain and reached Satara. There Marathas gave him a decent job, later Balaji Vishwanath's grandson Bajirao-II drove Shahuji's family into penury.

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Once again you are wrong. And Regarding Jaats, pls do not even make the mistake of teaching me anything as my forefathers took on Rajputs to grant the status of Kshatriyas to Jaats and Gurjars and we Brahmins paid the price for it due to treachery of Rajputs when over 300K Brahmins from all over north India were put to sword in Haridwar for training Jaats and Gurjars in warfare in 1690/91. A pillar of their chopped heads was made which cud be seen from 10kms away.
    When Aurangzeb started his rule and decided to convert all Hindus to Islam, The Kashmiri Pandits went to 9th Guru seeking help. My family went to rajputs seeking help and they refused. It was then that we decided to create another race of Kshatriyas and these Jaats and Gurjars who had been reduced to being farm labour by Rajputs and forbidden from keeping weapons and riding horses, were taught by my family. The Battle started from Tilpat, just outside present day Delhi in 1665.
    Gokul Jaat was made the leader who was eventually killed in 1670. We started a new kind of warfare called Dhaadh Yudh. The aim was to strike only at night with white saafa on the head which helped us identify our own. Even today in Haryana, Jaats and Gurjars wear white color head gear. The aim was to surround the small groups of Mongol armies which used to travel via Mathura and Agra to Deccan, loot them of money, weapons and horses and spare them and their women/children if they chose not to fight. This way we got some of the best weapons and finest Turkey horses with best body armour to protect ourselves. The situation became so bad for Aurangzeb that nothing cud pass from Delhi to Deccan or back. he than entered into a treaty with Mewaar-Yes Mewaar, you read it right, with Mewaar for a safe passage for his forces to Deccan in 1680. Mewaar accepted it and that is how Aurangzeb himself went down to Deccan to subdue Marathas and after 27 long years of fight, he died there in 1707. What you guys do not know is that even 10th Guru had pleaded for mercy to him. So much for the exalted ego of these Sikhs.
    The strength of Jaats grew so much that we attacked Agra in 1690, looted the whole Mongol army, pulled down the silver gates of Taj Mahal and took them to Bharatpur. The Mongol armies decided never to fight us again. My family started the culture of horse rearing to ensure that best quality horses were available to our Jaat armies. Even the most anti-Hindu historian has written and agreed that Jaats had the finest Medium Cavalry. The fastest and the most lethal of all cavalries which any kingdom of India ever had.
    Very few of you will know that Marathas fought a six month long battle with us in 1753 for a small fort and lost badly when they were at the peak of their power and had subdued even the Rajputs. finally accepting our Independent status and Surajmal as a King.

11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    After heavy bombardments the Mughals captured the higher citadel. Zulfikhar Ali Khan captured four of Rajaram's wives, three sons and two daughters, while Rajaram himself fled.
    From what you posted. You call it Battle?

12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I think I shud now call you DisInfoWarrior. Balaji Vishwanaths family was a deshmukh but he himself never served under any muslim. He infact served under various Maratha generals. As I told you, even Great Chatrapati's family had served muslim rulers.

omya and Angel Eyes like this.
  13. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    What about. " Saint Vashishth performed a yagna there that created the four major Rajput clans. There is also a tank that you should visit- the Agni Kund. The Agni Kund is believed to be the site of a sacrificial fire which Saint Vashishth used to perform the yagni from which the four clans were born."

First you say Rajputs were created to reclaim Dharma from Buddhists. After the Rajputs lost to Mughals, Jaats took control, then jaats proclaimed to be kings in areas like Bharathpur. and western UP. Jaats were successful using their own abilities.

Why did Balaji Viswanath work as a servant for muslim African Sultan, a Siddi of Janjira ? Not very Chitpawan...

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Bro, you are again saying wrong things. Balajis parents worked with them but not him. The Reddy's of Andhra were called shudra till 14th century when Kakatiya lost to Muslims who butchered every kshatriya. Once again Brahmins took the majority remainder class and converted them to Kshatriyas and that is how Reddy's became what they are today.
    The Agni vansh rajputs were created after Lord Parshuram left Aryavrat to provide security to that land. The agreement between Lord Parshuram and his Guru Rishi Kashyap was that Brahimns will never rest thier weapons unless Kshatriyas agree to protect them and their cows. Cows meant property here. And they kept the right to use weapons to protect Dharma and also join war with the Kshatriya king if he ever asked for their help.
    The Kshatriyas agreed to it and we stopped carrying weapons and killing them. But over a peiod of time they backtracked on it. Lord Parshuram knew thatthis is what will happen, so he created what we know today as Bhumiyaar, Tyaagi and gaud. The Bramh-Kshatriyas. Ajj bhi Rajput ho yaa sikh yaa Jaat yaa raju yaa Reddy, hamaray saamnay uski moot nikal jaati hai.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    omya and Angel Eyes like this.
  15. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Desmukh was subordinate to African muslim Sultan. The Srivardhan state where Balaji was born was under the rule of muslim Siddi king. When he defected to Maratha side, his brother was killed by muslim sultan. Everyone under the sultan was his servant.

You said he Balaji never served muslims but I proved that he served and later betrayed a muslim Sultan, for that his brother was killed.