Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India, US should go for pre-emptive strikes, destroy Pak's N-assets: Ex-US senator

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by lca-fan, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We did have Hillary Clinton who was in love with 'Good terrorist,Bad Terrorist and Pakistan' 2 yrs back. We didn't have Donald trump as the present Administration is somewhat good for India. I think the best time to do that was in 2010-2011 when Pakistan was toying with the idea of TNW's at that time we had UPA,which was a ISI,Kebab,shayari lover like Mani shankar Aiyer.

zebra7 likes this.
  2. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    China will Shift their attention to "Rocket Man" if he does more antics and SCS. If Japan, South Korea and USA put up a aggressive posture.A Chinese Asst.Professor once told me 'China was very anxious about War Games conducted by USA and Japan close to SCS,because they could easily attack Beijing by sea".
    So their greatest threat right now is USA,Japan and South Korea.Not us, and i doubt China will spare troops to aid Pakistan if they are squeezed tight in SCS by US,Japan,SK.
    The only wild card would be Russia, if it pitches into aid China it could tip the balance in favor of China,if it continues to be a mute or neutral spectator,given the close proximity and love of Putin and Donald Trump Bromance, i think Pakistan nukes can be neutralized and Even Russia,China would love it as both face threats from Radical Islamic terrorists back in their homelands.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    sangos and Bloom 17 like this.
  3. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    We wouldn't wait for TNW's to go off in our land if its known that Rogue elements got hold of them, our First response would be to wipe out areas closer to India and within the firing range of their short range Nasr or other missiles using our Nukes to create a Scorched earth and barren wasteland,from where we can easily see who the enemy is and what they carry by imaging denying them bases,missiles and machinery to launch TNW's effectively creating a buffer zone of Nuclear wasteland,where nothing lives and any movement can be tracked by IR and other imaging satellites. .If you are a Jihadi you wont traverse through a nuclear wasteland to try launch or attack India with TNW' .
    Ballistic Missiles will be taken out even before they are launched by Air force strikes.
    At most border areas closer to us but not ours mind you its all Pakistani territory and areas in POK etc. will be nuked,Rest of Pakistan will survive, that will give us the moral victory of preserving Pakistan and taking out Rogue Jihadis who wanted total annihilation of Pakistan.That incident would also lead to a world wide anti-nuke campaign and will totally stop any country from developing new nukes in future.Leaving behind the only Have's with Nuke stockpile,who survived that conflict.

Scotlander and Golden_Rule like this.
  4. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Don't be so underestimating Modi or Trump.
    Modi got no family,his only aim would be to see India Victorious.

Donald Trump might he must be a good poker player.

Scotlander likes this.
  5. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Its a foolhardy plan to think you will make the cost of using nukes unacceptable to anyone who wants to use it.
    Some Sar phera aadmi would use a Nuke and no amount of you posturing total destruction of their nation would deter them as their minds are made up and they would die for it.
    An example from our own history is Aswadhama using Brahmastra against the whole Panadava Lineage out of desperation where Lord Krishna stopped it to save the last descendant of Pandavas, "Parikshit" who was still in the womb of one of Pandavas lineage, using his Sudarshana Chakra and he Aswadhama was cursed to live a eternal life due to his bad Karma always suffering everyday.
    There will be many people like that,Mavericks who listen to nobody in this world.What we need is a solid and strategic plan to deny these Mavericks to not be able to use or strike somebody,like Neutering or Denial of Bases,Missiles,Machinery etc. to launch Nukes.
    I tell you, because i think that way as a Maverick.

Scotlander likes this.
  6. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

The time to do it was probably even earlier than that. And of course the best scenario would have probably been not to let Pakistan reach the TNW stage in the first place. Several Indian Governments had the opportunity to work with Israel to wipe out Kahuta, I wish one of them had gone through with it (as far as I've read, Indira came the closest, and backed out right before it would have happened).

And yea, Mani Shankar Aiyyar is a bastard, Pakistan loving, (likely) ISI stooge. I can't blame anyone for loving kababs or shaayari though :cheers:

_Anonymous_ and Blackjay like this.
  7. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Any politician putting public interest before his own survival is either a fool or suicidal by nature and wouldn't have made it this far.

If anything happens that is not predicted, bjp is done for eternity. It will never come into power for at least a century. Modis primary goal is to ensure bjp gains a foothold all over India and stays that way. Not screwing with Pakistan or beat china economically.

Trump sucks at poker.

Blackjay likes this.
  8. randomradio

randomradio Colonel Technical Analyst

I don't believe we can pull it off during peacetime. It will only result in war and we will obviously bear the brunt of it.

But if war has been declared, then it's an obvious option.

_Anonymous_ likes this.
  9. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Let the Pakistani acquire the Chinese Subs, and declared the sub launch nuclear strike capability, and for the Muslim/Arab ummah threaten the Israel, wait and watch how the camel turn its posture.

10. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Actually, I strongly feel that Modi and Doval do not trust any country with their strategic planning. It is very likely, Modi and Doval might go it all alone with preemptive strikes on Pakistan.

11. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Pakistan I'm sure will acquire sub launch nuclear strike capability max by 2025.

In my opinion Muslim/Arab ummah won't threaten the Israel,even if they did its mostly public consumption. Times have changed they have learned to work with each other, their intelligence agencies are sharing information of threats to each other. Iran is a problem but Pakistan will never put Iran on the same page as theirs, they know the consequences.

12. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Muslims are taught since Childhood (5-6 years age) that Jews are Cancer. Until they are eradicated from Face of Earth. There won't be Peace among Ummah.

If Ummah gets her way, will leave no stone unturned to Finish Jew.

13. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Oh! You are very wrong on this guy Mani Shankar Aiyer was a blood red communist and was collecting funds to support Peoples Liberation Army of China and tried to stop blood donation for Indian Army in 1962 Indo-China war.The only reason he became a diplomat later on was because of his fathers influence (who was some IAS or some babu,close to Gandhi family). That is the nature of this scum Mani Shankar Aiyer.
    I do agree the time from 2009-2011 perhaps 2012 was good to get all nukes of Pakistan, but USA govts. back then were still favoring Pakistan over India.
    Indira Gandhi screwed up on a lot of things so did Nehru. When India got Kashmir,he went to UN for a referendum just because the Maharaja of J&K made him wait a long time or didnt receive him,he was bitter for that experience and vowed to teach J&k ruler a lesson for it.
    you can check old sources for this tale.
    I dont know of any idiot who will ask for a third party intervention when you won it all and want arbitration over your win so loser can get a good deal out of it.That's what Nehru did.
    Indira Gandhi screwed up, i guess its the same nostalgia or perhaps love of Pakistan that she didnt do a hard bargain with Pakistan to return rest of POK for exchange of 92,000 Pakistani POW's.
    So, Israel's bold plan was during 80's she was on the wane due to her emergency,popularity of hers was low.So she wanted the Muslim vote and didnt go ahead with Israeli plan and Moraji Desai our Stupid PM fucked it up for us and told Pakistani PM on phone 'we know what you are upto in Kahuta" That killed off all our RAW assets in Pakistan after that.
    Kebabs are OK, but i still don't get it with the love of Shayari , or the love of Urdu mostly in North India have and the Wah Wah culture . I live in Hyderabad with a Significant Muslim population speaking Urdu,but we are never in awe of Urdu Shayari,maybe its because we prefer Telugu more than Urdu.Because Urdu was considered as a Invaders language in our state.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Bloom 17 likes this.
  14. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Not every Politician can do it, a Bachelor.who has got nothing to lose and only wants good for his/her country, Try putting personal interest in front of them.They will reject,they got nothing to lose nor a lineage to leave behind or scam for next generations.Its simple logic. How much can you eat if you are a Bachelor with no lineage or family.At most you can eat 50 crores Peanuts in our Country compared to Scams UPA did.

Of course Modi would want BJP to stay in power for a long time, but when shit hits the fan, he will do what is necessary and not hesitate to do it. No Pakistan, no problem for us Likewise,No China No Problem for us.

Trump if he sucked at Poker,then he wouldnt have become President of USA,when whole of USA,MSM was against him joking he could never win in a 1000 years. See, don't underestimate your opponents ever.

Bloom 17 likes this.
  15. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    That is what a Commander coming in to take over a fully compromised system would look like, they would like to concentrate power amongst their trusted ones, because everything was compromised. Until they sort out who is a mole and who is a patriot they will do it that way, remember we got 70 years of entrenched spies,moles in our system, who would deliver messages to USA back then even before our PMO announced it public.
    We need to weed out the spies and moles.
    I got a lot of experience on how a Organization becomes the best and how you can pull down other Organization down using spies,moles.
    You see Congress complaining Modiji is concentrating power only to him and Amit Shah etc. Well that is because our Intelligence reports is like a Sieve which leaks our top secrets like water to foreign nations, All our Nuclear Scientists killed previously were due to this. Congress,Journalists who are used to Govt. freebies and NGO's are denied this privilege and insiders information as present Government is directly communicating with the people through Social Media.Why would any Government which has direct access to its public, want to bypass that direct communication and go the old school way of delivering their message using Paid Media channels,who would spin and alter it to suit their needs.

The first term of keeping out people was to identify and weed out insurgents/Moles. Once the weeding out is done, more people will get access,until then don't question the Government of trying to weed out 70 years of weeds embedded in the system.
    Only Patriots can understand.

Golden_Rule and Bloom 17 like this.