Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by vstol jockey, Sep 29, 2016.

1. TickTickIndian

TickTickIndian BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Is it a mullah??

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes. Syed Salahuddin of Hizb-ul-Mujahidin and masud Azhar of Jaish-e-mohmmad have disappeared from radar. Incidently it was JEM which did the Uri Strike.

TickTickIndian likes this.
  3. TickTickIndian

Country Flag:
    India
    Cool. I thought that it was because the Pak establishment wanted to prevent them from making statements and told them to go silent for a while.

4. TickTickIndian

Country Flag:
    India
    @vstol jockey If we are going to war, then Pak Punjab has to be nuked. Because Pak Punjabis will remain same no matter what. The people there are just radical as their army. And if we only defeated them in war, it will be tough to manage their population later, who are anti-Bharat as a mob and will result in something like the sunnis of Kashmir today.

surya kiran and vstol jockey like this.
  5. thesolar65

thesolar65 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

See, we have proof inform of video recording, photos etc. But will it be wiser to disclose it to public? Pakistan has been denying it all along, trying its best to prove that it was a hoax. I think they are winning the propaganda war as Mr. Kejriwal, Congress are all falling into their trap.

My question is that whether it is wiser to disclose it from Military/Political POV?

@vstol jockey @PARIKRAMA @surya kiran

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  6. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Making the videos public will also disclose our tactics to the world. I am against it. If anyone has a problem, let GOI show them to a select group of politicians from all political parties of India. Khujli & gang are now running around like headless chickens. Their bluff and the game they have been playing thru Pakistan from Delhi has been exposed.

thesolar65, PARIKRAMA and sangos like this.
  7. TSUNAMI

TSUNAMI Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Khujli is an Pakistani agent this is why he want to know exactly how we did it. Also BJP might be using it for their benefit when time comes. Like in 2018-19. So they don't want that to happen.

kiduva21, thesolar65 and vstol jockey like this.
  8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Just yesterday Burka Dutt was asking a BSF Jawan about his watch routine at the border. This B***h wants pakistani to know when to strike to cause max damage by letting them know of the critical times when change of guard takes place. She is responsible for the death of Capt. Vikram Batra PVC (Posth).

sangos likes this.
  9. TickTickIndian

Country Flag:
    India
    I can't believe this. Why wasn't she charged??

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Do you remember my earlier post about the Lutyens' Mafia? I told you that whatever is happening in Kashmir and on our borders, has been scripted in Delhi and played out from Pakistan by this mafia. Now you all can see that this mafia is speaking the language of Pakistan. Do we need anyother proof about this mafia?
    Will DGMO of IA ever speak a lie to Indian people? Whom are they doubting? Modi or IA? These guys see their game plan going horribly wrong with Modi having taken a tough stand. Their script has failed completely and so this new script of doubting IA. This script will also fail.
    One very good part of this Mafia is that they will lose everything forever. Their game plan will backfire and Pakistan will cease to exist as a Nation very soon. After that their will be no muslim appeasement and vote bank politics and no one to Challenge Modi for next ten years. Khujli has already shot his foot longback and now he is shooting himself in the head. Same fate awaits this Lutyens' Mafia.
    Raheel Shareef has just two options, either retire with dignity by maintaining that there were no surgical strikes or be known as another Yahya Khan or worse than him by being responsible for the dismemberment and destruction of Pakistan as a nation by launching attack on India.

kamalakumar and sangos like this.
  11. TickTickIndian

Country Flag:
    India
    I told my dad about the possibility of Lutyans mafia you told about. And the possibility of these attacks arranged from traitors within our nation. He was in disbelief. Then I told him how once after Modi came in power, Mani Shankar Aiyar was caught in live TV asking the pakistani for help and telling them to do something and if he remembers it.

12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    This Mafia is praising IA and asking to negate the international media by releasing the videos of the strike. Pls do a bit of google search. Except for Pak media, the whole world believes in and IA about these strikes. this mafia is speaking the language of Pakistan. May be govt is reluctant to release the videos for the safety of the RR jawan who crossed over to Pakistan and whom we want to bring back alive. The moment you release that video, PA will kill him.

13. TickTickIndian

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes I told them the same thing. That International Media, even UAE media, has supported IA..

14. thesolar65

thesolar65 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Exactly!!

15. sangos

sangos Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    But porks already know about the hell those nights sending 40 of them even much more to the afterlife. They must be crapping through their noses helplessly, cause killing our soldier will blow their thin denial cover.