Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Indian Army kills five Pakistani soldiers in LoC strike

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by Levina, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Sorry but that's BS; torture, mutilation, terrorism etc have nothing to do with protecting one's country. And if everything really is fair in love and war, then the extreme contempt and disrespect I pile on their dead "soldiers" (read terrorists) is perfectly fair as well.

2. Indian Jatt

Indian Jatt Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sir nobody is telling to respect them, but dead people can not harm us, lord Ram had told this during a battle between him and raavan on the first day of the battle, when lots of asur dead bodies were lying here and there, he told every vanar to give them a decent burial, to this day, Indian armed forces give a very decent burial to muslims according to their rights, he ia dead, they are of no use to either their own country or us, so why not just bury him??

Blackjay, Karnan and Notsuperstitious like this.
  3. Indian Jatt

Country Flag:
    India
    Hatred is the first sign that we are doing something wrong....
    Secondly i believe that a better example would be to kill more soldiers of theirs and give them back to them, and do take photos of them and then just give back their bodies....i know they won't except...

Blackjay and Notsuperstitious like this.
  4. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Correct but do you call those who mutilate dead bodies? Do they deserve any respect?

zebra7, Lion of Rajputana and Bregs like this.
  5. Bregs

Bregs Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i am last man to insult solider of any country but i do not consider any one professional soldiers who helps and take helps of radical jihadis who end up killing innocent people of other countries

Its indeed sad that things have come to such a pass where now army frm some nations has to be differentiated differently

My thread has been deleted but its hugely biased decision as it had nothing referring to soldiers, i can show you many such threads which are far more objectionable and have never been deleted even after my reporting them because they have been posted some defence analysts

its double standards nothing else, the rules should be same for everyone. you can check out with @Hellfire who has attended my reported posts

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  6. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    So better use those dead bodies, which they won't except. Hang them to give the message Loud and Clear

BTW this describe our new Policies

The sources were discussing the recently-released video where Pakistani posts near Naushera sector were razed down with the use of antitank guided missiles and 105 mm artillery fire.

NEW POLICY

After the ceasefire between India and Pakistan came into effect in 2003, Pakistan Army has been relatively in an advantageous position as they were engaged occasionally in attacking Indian posts or fire at them to push infiltrators whereas the role of Indian forces have largely been maintaining a high vigil round the clock against the possibility such actions by them.

This keeps Indian troops under constant pressure. However, under the new policy, India will be in a position to keep the enemy troops under a similar stress situation.

The sources said India has beefed up its troops' positions both in the Kashmir valley as well as on the Line of Control while strengthening the three tier counter infiltration grid there.

"Close to 4,000 troops belonging to the Rashtriya Rifles battalions and regular Army units have been moved on the LoC and Valley in places like Uri and Tangdhar from where infiltration attempts can be attempted by the Pakistan Army," the sources said.

"We are maintaining a vigil on their activities and the moment we see a marginal increase in their strength at a post or attempts by them to move close towards our positions, we are striking at them," sources said.

In one such incident, a Pakistan Special Forces operative was evacuated out of a Pakistani post and shifted to a medical facility where he died after getting injured in punitive Indian fire assault.

7. Indian Jatt

Country Flag:
    India
    I do not have any answers for this, you are an ex serviceman, you must be knowing what you should call them....
    Btw how is the LSA advancing?

8. Indian Jatt

Country Flag:
    India
    BAT??? We dont need to mutilate their bodies, we just need to kill them....we are Indians, not red indians....:india:

Karnan and Notsuperstitious like this.
  9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    LSA is progressing fine. We have been able to reduce drag and fine tune the aircraft to a large extent.

Karnan, Sathya, Dagger and 2 others like this.
  10. zebra7

Country Flag:
    India
    On the ground their is no place for the Moral Value, and we have done that in the past too.

Lion of Rajputana and Bregs like this.
  11. Indian Jatt

Country Flag:
    India
    What can mutilation achieve which killing does not? Fear can be installed by killing more men, mutilation will lead to more hatred...... killing can be justified in war, mutilation can not be......and hatred ends with ones life, either its our men or their men...

Blackjay and Notsuperstitious like this.
  12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    None of us has stated that we should mutilate their bodies. The debate is about whether we should show same respect to a fallen soldier of PA as we show to other soldiers of other countries. IMHO, a professional soldier deserves all the respect due to a soldier but PA soldiers do not deserve that respect as they are not a professional army but a bunch of Jihadis who have no respect for any law of the world.

13. zebra7

Country Flag:
    India
    Mutilation for the reply of their mutilation tactics for physiological fear in the Jihadi cadre.

Most of the Jihadi terrorists are fighting the illusionary religious war and the main aim is to form the Muslic Caliphate in not only in Kashmir, but the whole India. Killing them, will justify their illusion that is been feed in their brain washed mind that they recieve Shahadat fighting the enemy and will get the 72 Virgin. Religious attack, by taking their heads, means they are not going into paradise which they Dream.

14. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    A lot actually; you are completely ignoring the psychological and emotional aspect of war. It creates fear and leads to demoralization in the enemy. It also shows that there is a clear price to pay for their actions when they disrespect our soldiers (live and dead).

You're also disregarding the religious angle here; if you dismember them and burn their bodies, it has (According to them) serious implications in the afterlife for the dead guy.

Bregs, Indian Jatt and zebra7 like this.
  15. Indian Jatt

Country Flag:
    India
    Ok guys i lose, install fear like anything.... kudos to Indian army...jai hind, i forgot its a religious war...

Grevion, zebra7 and Levina like this.