Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Indian army soldiers-The Expendables

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by Levina, Feb 15, 2017.

1. shaktimaan

shaktimaan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    or they can use water instead of pellet guns but add acid to water

Schwifty and PARIKRAMA like this.
  2. Grevion

Grevion Professional Think Troll IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    RIP to the brave souls. More cross border strikes are needed for the Jihadis.

I agree with milspec. Kashmir is no Gaza. We needs to target those mullas who chants the slogan of Aazadi in the closed mosques. They are the one who are radicalising the local youth for their handlers and distributing money to the stone pelters. Killing the stone pelters are just gonna create more Burhan Wanis which is what the Pakistan wants.

PARIKRAMA, Tejasmk3 and Levina like this.
  3. Aqwoyk

Aqwoyk Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The solution is to create our own expendable line of Sarkari jihadi and infiltrate on the other side as we don't have any shortage of Islamic people in the country ......lets see what can they do for us...............

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  4. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    These pellets must be dipped in the blood of pig before being used on these pigs. The solution to militancy and Kashmir problem lies in Pakistan. Dismember it and there will be stone palter alive.

PARIKRAMA and Schwifty like this.
  5. venureddy

venureddy Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    How about we create a specialized force that blends in with local population and targets those terrorists while they are fleeing behind the stone peltors?? That can be effective. Some masked individuals targeting escaping terrorists. Nobody will never know who they are as they won't be Army uniform. That's the only way I see to get rid of those terrorists without harming stone peltors.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  6. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Think a bigger game. An effective intel network wont ever put your forces in such situation.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  7. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Absolutely not. Sorry but I vehemently disagree.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  8. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    I don't have a strategic bone in my body. I am afraid I do lack the foresight to see what such changes would yield with surety.

What I did pitch was something we, our IPS cadre, and our law enforcement have been extremely effective at. We culled Naxals at West Bengal, Khalistanis in punjab. Both the situation were unique in their own way and so is this. What I am pitching is not a strategic solution for insurgency in Kashmir, but a tactical solution to neutralize separatist threat within our borders.

as others have said on the thread with all humility in my tone, no need for LMG's or acid or pigs blood. We need to keep calm, remember our sacrifices and be smart about this.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  9. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    India needs to stop giving religion importance. Religion should remain within the 4 walls of your house. Its the biggest issue thwarting our development. Dont understand what aazadi will bring to kashmir. Apart from tourism , there is virtually nothing. The government should appoint panels to ensure credible development plans so that kashmir and the seven sisters are not neglected.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  10. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    but is the govt willing to do so?? previous govt even dismembered the intel network formed by the then Army chief.

11. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    no that would be a disaster for our reputation worldwide.

12. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    calm down, we wont be ever like Pakistan, we should never aspire to be Pakistan. If we do, that would death of our nation. Forget IA, no nation on earth should ever trat anyone like PA treats Balochs.
    I understand that losing our soldiers is quite painful, but there no burning anyone alive.... The nation needs to avenge this from the real perpetrators, which includes the state of pakistan, the assymetric element, the local cadre of separatists, the local political organisation, the local handlers, the local intel. All of the infrastructure. Make all of them pay through their noses, but with the our way, the right way.

Schwifty likes this.
  13. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    This aint the previous govt. Wait and watch.

14. Aqwoyk

Country Flag:
    India
    your reason?
    These kashmiri people give shelter to our enemies and these enemies who are trained in Pakistan by SSG trainers kill our regulars ......... sorry but our regular are not expendable ............... so create our own line of expendable jehadi in small groups make them cross LoC and wreck infliction on their military establishments across the country specially in Baluchistan .................. if not from our own country hire them in pakistan contact TTP and provide ttp regulars better training, arms ........

and it is the next gen warfare not something bad ..............

15. Aqwoyk

Country Flag:
    India
    Did Chinese care for bad reputation for their actions while fighing in NoKo , creating mess in SCC ...... creating militancy not degrades reputation heck even US and China trained mujahideens against Soviets ............ Reputation comes with the might to humiliate others..................

dray likes this.