Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

INDIAN GODS WORSHIPPED IN JAPAN

Discussion in 'General Multimedia' started by sangos, Sep 28, 2017.

1. sangos

sangos Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Nice, i always wondered why Samurais grew long hair and kept a hole on top their Samurai helmet in battle, that is a direct significance of Sahastratra Chakra, if you ever experienced some kind of ecstasy falling on you from up above on your head, you would feel like snowflakes falling on you kundalini (1).jpg r head and every thought would vanish you will just relish the moment .

The Samurais believed they were only doing the duty of their lord/Divine Emperor Just like Lord Krishna asked Arjuna to do his duty during Kurukshetra in Mahabharata.
    We should connect with all of Asia,we been peaceful for thousands of years,pertaining to case of India. Why cant we still bond over our ancient links?

Also, Thailands Royal Family says it is a direct descendant of Lord Rams family, Ayodhya Empire. This whole thing is known. Chinese considered Lord Buddha ruled Western skies while Jade Emperor along with Monkey King ruled Eastern skies.
    How do we bring all of them back and form a Union,which lasted thousands of years of peace and cohabitation.Unlike the Western world which was always battling itself, i Call them Rakshasas.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Angel Eyes, Levina and sangos like this.
  3. sangos

sangos Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Boy did i try to 'raise Kundalini' sometime back, never got it above mooladhara:troll:. Seriously with all these historical 'fact sheets' spilling out of the woodwork one can clearly see how much of it was deliberately suppressed/falsified/obscured to keep us from building upon our true history:frown:.

Wolfpack, Angel Eyes and Levina like this.