Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Indian Soldiers to Get a Rare Tribute in Israel

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by SpArK, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManuSankar

ManuSankar Major SENIOR MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  2. ManuSankar

Of course S.C Bose was hero,but I don't agree to his method,After all,Independence from British was only a matter of time.

India Gate was build by British Empire to commemorates the 90,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Indian Empire, or more correctly the British Raj in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.Following India's independence, India Gate became the site of the Indian Army's Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

3. Novice09

Novice09 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Those who believe that Britishers gave Independence to India because of their promises or due to congress' efforts, are wrong... after WW II Britain was unable to control India... Britain was devastated financially and was unable to curb the unrest in India... They were forced to focus at their homeland and to divert all the fund towards reconstruction of Britain...

4. Mr Hit Smith

Mr Hit Smith 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

why ? I didn't Get Your Point !
    Behind that Evil....there's a Great Leader and Simple Man in Love. Who Made Germany a World power.
    Not Mentioning There Modern Weapons

5. Mr Hit Smith

Mr Hit Smith 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

And See How They Did it!
    Hello Pakistan :wave:

6. illuminatidinesh

illuminatidinesh 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

A fugitive who escaped house arrest and went to pakistan-afghanistan-russia- then inot Germany. Arguing with a man the whole world feared, then crossing the entire sea route monitered by the allies then coming to Indian ocean. Here from German sub to Jap sub in middle of ocean. Then landing in Singapore and raising INA which obviously for U a fugitive would do.
    That doesnt end there , chased by British, Americans, and probably by his own country men. And till date we dont know what happen to him. Bhagat singh would have surely joined INA if he was alive, unfortunately he was killed for the incompetency of some .

7. illuminatidinesh

illuminatidinesh 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

If his method was applied in 1857 then we would be celebrating 150 years of indepedence.

8. mikhail

mikhail 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

guys i m really sad after reading some of the posts made by our own countrymen callin the gr8 freedom ighters of india fugitives.is this the way we treat our heroes?do u know that netaji came 4th in ICS(indian civil service) exam held in london at that time.he could have easily led a life of luxury,but instead he chose to serve our motherland.he alone fought against the mighty british empire with nothing except courage n love for the motherland.n some of u r calling him fugitive!i m feeling ashamed for all those supposedly patriots!u also accused bhagat singh as a bloody terrorist!whats happening to us!n these people fought n gave their everything so that we could have a better future!shame on u guys!

1 person likes this.
  9. ManuSankar

I doubt that.We would have never gotten a united India in 1857.Whole sub continent will be balkanized like present day Africa.There will be colonies and enclaves of many European countries along our coastlines and not to mention big princely states like Hyderabad would have remained independent.In simple words we were not ready for Independence in 1857.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  10. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Everyone has their views
    "One man's terrorist is other man's Freedom fighter" :)

11. vikas jat

vikas jat Captain SENIOR MEMBER

dont use terriorist word for him .........

1 person likes this.
  12. mikhail

so u r saying that d pakistani terrorists r basically freedom fighters afterall!i mean they r fighting for the independence of the kashmiri people whom we have subjugated for d past 64 yrs.so from now on plz don't call ajmal kasav a terrorist,instead call him a true patriot n a freedom fighter:angry:

13. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

It is a fact, The people who we call "Terrorist" are walking free in pakistan without any fear, and they are are called Freedom fighters there. You can check.
    Frankly the Indian govt does treat him like a Patriot, because even after 3 years of the attack on 26/11, the legal process is going on. I think in few years Kasab might qualify for election card and also ration card. And the party presently in power does not seem to have the balls (thats true with respect to the leaders) to carry out the sentence that was given by SUPREME COURT OF INDIA.,

When a case goes to president for PRESIDENTIAL PARDON. What the hell is the president doing for 5 years to take a decision? Who the hell is the president waiting to give his/her decision? and then why do we complain that judiciary is slow when the Leader of the country (THE PRESIDENT) is herself lethargic.
    do we really need a leadership which is well past the normal retirement age of 60 ?? Most of our leaders are past their retirement age and the future of INDIA IS IN HANDS OF POST RETIRED AGE LEADERS ? WTF !!
    I would not be surprised if Ajmal Kasab lives till the healthy age of 90 it would be thanks due to our indecisive leadership who do not have the guts and balls to act in interest of the nation
    Their personal and political interest comes first and the national interest comes somewhere down the line.
    Sorry to say,,.. but it would not be surprising if someone calls Kasab a freedom fighter, because e are treating him better than what the british treated Bhagat singh.. ANYONE DARES TO DEBATE?

14. WARrior

WARrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

@israel-palestine issue

whatever hoo halla world makes, my answer is ........

.......read my signature. PERIOD !:big_boss:

15. mikhail

bro i have always supported israel's claim on palestine coz it is their their home for 5000yrs n beside the arabs have tried to kill every single jew for the past 60 yrs.so i think its the basic rights of the israelis to defend themselves.n beside the palestinians r historically a dumb race of people who don't know anything about co-existing with others.so basically its a conflict between the smartest race of people(jews,accordin to a world based survey)vs. the dumbest race of people(no need to have a survey afterall):toast_sign:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.