Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India's friend I from China! Welcome to ask questions

Discussion in 'Member Greetings' started by jiangyouzaina, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiangyouzaina

jiangyouzaina 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I'm sorry to bring you trouble!I'm embarrassed for our country!BYEBYE! Indian friends ,I will not come again!

2. jagjitnatt

jagjitnatt Major ELITE MEMBER

There is no trouble. You can and should stay here, as long as you want to.

3. aimarraul

aimarraul 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

there are millions of foreigners working and living in here....... his poor chinese show his real nationality......

haha,you should feel embarrasseded for your own country.....

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  4. jagjitnatt

jagjitnatt Major ELITE MEMBER

There is no way to identify someone over the internet. His IP is genuine, and there is no harm that he can do over the internet. So I believe the benefit of doubt goes to him.

We shouldn't be rude to anyone, no matter how genuine or fake a person is. So no more trolling.

1 person likes this.
  5. jiangyouzaina

I think I'm holding the kindness to learn about India.China and India cooperation is never allowed by some people.some people use chinese to let me fall into the trap.If he is some forces spokesman, so this was so terrible.Seems network has become a new battleground.We need to improve the sense of self-protection.I once again for the problem of all apologised.Believe that many Chinese are no contact with India, they dont hostile to India.

6. jiangyouzaina

Network in China, there were two big crowd the most annoying, one kind is JY, another kind is five yuan.
    JY-They want to various methods running down the government, by selling the interests of the country for a living. They dream through let China give up all of the sovereignty to make western admit. They mainly have the network spy (from various countries and regions), the falun gong members, Tibet, Taiwan independence etc.They constantly on the network to smear China's, they want to let the world kind people all hostile to China.
    five yuan-A group of corrupt officials agent, they don't allow others to destroy their master's interests. They all outside hostile remarks
    , and they just want to continue to enjoy the luxury life.
    hehe ,As in India some preach China threat theory, in China also someone preach India threat.Friends action! Don't be those people cheat
    . Asia can also set up a such as the European Union the same alliance.France and Germany are can reconciliation,we also can do it !

7. Nick 779

Nick 779 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Every nation has its hypocrites. If all the Asian nations resolve their differences and present an united voice, then the western nations will not be able to divide us. I am strongly in favour of opening of the Stilwell road from Ledo in India to Kumming in China. Also there should be more flights to and from China. That way, there will be more trade and integration. China and India never had any conflicts in 3000 years and the 1962 war was an aberration.

8. tilopa

tilopa Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

PLEASE DO NOT GO!!!!

We need some chinese friends in here!
    Without you guys the discussion always is one sided!

9. tilopa

Englezi:

Ridiculous!You still fifty cents?

Naive people really want to be friends with you, then would not have to accept that Tulv Moreover, southern Tibet, it is difficult to be solved through peaceful negotiations, China and India become friends possibility is almost zero

And BTW,jiangyouzaina is a farmer!

Now that is fishy,he is asking him that are you a fifty cent person in chinese!
    And he is explaning him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And somewhere jiangyouzaina says he is using PROXY!

So the 50 cents are on a full blown war in IDF!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  10. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

hey!!! i have no probs even with 50 centers! we need diversity/ entertainment too! i've hoped we could even get riaz haq!

11. jiangyouzaina

I will stay here!

3 people like this.
  12. One

One 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Either he is not a Chinese or he is so old that he has a sibling before the one child policy was enacted.

13. tilopa

But isn't that fun.
    He has a sibling(one-child policy?)
    He says he is using proxy.
    He asks the other guys "are you also a 50 center"

But its fun...finally the CPC goons are focusing on this forum..proves its popluarity

14. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    May be they like their CPC are here to check how much they can push Indians on various issues

15. Wolf 9

Wolf 9 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

That is good .
    and show the other one ---> middle finger.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.