Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India’s Muslims

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by VCheng, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Inactive

Inactive Guest

I oppose. You cannot deprive me of a vocation with minimal investments and maximum returns ... aka heaven on earth!!!

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  2. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer VETERAN MILITARY STRATEGIST

Only those babas with ten years or more of 'practice'.

PARIKRAMA and Inactive like this.
  3. Bang Galore

Bang Galore Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

That was JS's wishful thinking....this is a country that can't give rights to a woman because she happens to be Muslim and there is such a lot of outcry among the Muslim clergy and who were supported by almost every major "secular" party because the Supreme Court is looking at proposals to ban instant triple talaq .....In that fairy tale scenario that JS proposes, everything will be hunky dory.......

PARIKRAMA, Joe Shearer and seiko like this.
  4. T-123456

T-123456 2nd Lieutant THINKER

Country Flag:
    Turkey
    Islam maybe not but Muslims could,or not STRATEGIST?

PARIKRAMA and seiko like this.
  5. T-123456

Country Flag:
    Turkey
    So no change expected?

6. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I hope you know how these so called Indian Muslims have behaved in those districts where they are in majority? Worst than Pak muslims. So all this talk of Indian muslim vs rest of the world muslims is a non starter. All muslims are same. Their behaviour dependent only on one thing. Are they majority or minority?

7. seiko

seiko VETERAN ELITE MEMBER

Oh please!! Does that include APJ Abdul Kalam, Javed Akthar etc?

8. T-123456

Country Flag:
    Turkey
    Im confused by these reactions,Joe says they are backward and you say they are broad minded.:undecided:

PARIKRAMA and Levina like this.
  9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Bharat Ratna Dr. APJ Kalam is not part of this list and nor is Maulana Azaad and many more such muslims like even Hav. Abdul Hamid. Here we are talking of majority and not exceptions.

10. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer VETERAN MILITARY STRATEGIST

Huge changes taking place. The community is moving in several directions all together, no question of a homogenous mass.

PARIKRAMA, T-123456 and Inactive like this.
  11. Inactive

Inactive Guest

They are backward majorly and in majority of cases. There is no confusion. But then, for me that is not an excuse.

PARIKRAMA and T-123456 like this.
  12. Inactive

Inactive Guest

Ha, a generalisation which I will expand: I have a personalised derision for all religious personas in my own opinion. Look at the trend nowadays, a jagrata carried out shrieking all night long without a care for the neighbour, a mandir with automated music blaring on loudspeakers. Not to be outdone, the azan being increasingly louder than the next......... so all religious creatures are same as per me (being an atheist I have a personal distaste for religion outside the privacy of the house).

PARIKRAMA, VCheng and seiko like this.
  13. seiko

seiko VETERAN ELITE MEMBER

If we are talking about the Majority, then the same can be applicable to every other religions too.

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I am a Brahmin and have studied Quraan in detail. Like any religious book it too has many outstanding features and some bad, however, somehow, muslims have never questioned their Maulavies about the extreme form of islam which they teach and preach. Why have they not concentrated on the finer aspects of islam like mercy, zakat and upliftment thru non interest loans and only taught killing based on Kafir and Jihaad? When do you do Jihaad? Is there any reason for Indian Muslims to do Jihaad? Darul Uloom is in India which happens to be one of three biggest schools of thought of Islam. I grew up with muslim friends before joining NDA and I have best relations with them till date but when it comes to Islam, I have seen a big change in them. Easy money from Saudia and lust for money is doing to islam what Pandits did to Hinduism. But somehow, Hinduism changed with time but Islam is still where it was in 622AD when Hijri came into existence.

15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Delhi Police does not mind taking away loud speakers from a temple at all but they refuse to register a complaint against the blaring of speakers from a Masjid. This my friend is the truth. What you are talking of a Jagrata is a thing of past. Now nothing after 2230 hrs. Sharia Court of India which is also mistakenly called Supreme Court of India passes rulings only against Hindus only and enforces them but does nothing against muslims.