Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Info for girls & women

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Rock n Rolla, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

I wish Tazers were also available in India, much more effective than pepper sprays.

2. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Few more 'tips':

1) Knuckle-dusters are a girl's best friend- Never leave home without at least one of them (carry both if possible). In case you (a girl) are apprehensive of any predatory male in an isolated spot; you can always wear the handy brass knuckle duster on your fist, and hide your fist in your voluminous purse. If the suspicious figure tries to get fresh with you, pretend to be vulnerable and let him come close to you; and then punch him in the nuts.....REALLY FU*KING HARD. You can make your escape while your assailant lies on the ground screaming in such a high pitch, that only dogs are able to hear him.

2) Knives Can Do More Than Just Chop Vegetables- The same principal of application is valid for knives, with one exception. If surrounded by multiple predators/supicious males, it is preferrable to knife your assailant in the nuts and castrate him on the spot (Choose the biggest lug in the group of assailants for the impromptu castration. Witnessing their beefy leader screaming like a little girl will dissuade the other fagg@ts from attacking you). To check any sort of 'bravery' from other members of the group, it would be good strategy to pull your knife out from the beefy assailant's crotch, and plunge it right back into a random eye-ball belonging to another member of the assailant group. Then stand back and watch them retreat like the little b^tches they are.

3) Learn To Work Your Stiletto Heel- Many ladies don't realize that they wear a very potent weapon in their fashionable stiletto heeled boots. If Bruce Lee were a woman, (s)he would have employed those elegant footwear as devastatingly effective stabbing/crushing weapons borne on her feet. While you don't really need to perfect your round-house kick for using your stilettos, it wouldn't harm you if you can kick someone in the crotch and concentrate all your ball-crushing impact at the tip of your stiletto. If you can't kick someone in the balls, you can stab their foot with your stiletto by stepping on them hard.

1 person likes this.
  3. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Another wonderful idea..
    A ready made bogus HIV positive Certificate..... bade bade ki phategi
    And say a dialogue, Main maroongi par tumhe le kar maroongi, aur teri maut meri tarha tadap tadap ke hogi

4 people like this.
  4. smestarz

Aur bajuwale Bar mein kapura fry ka order ho jayega.

Let me work out the scenarios and reply to you.

5. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    isnt a gun the best defence for a woman?

6. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    women panic a lot.... de will even shoot at an innocent guy :whistle:

1 person likes this.
  7. smestarz

Just out of my thinking, I do not walk in front or behind a car which is being driven by a Woman. I prefer to wait a few minutes rather than regret rest of my life

3 people like this.
  8. smestarz

Gun is one of the best defence but few questions
    1. Would the guns be affordable? Guess not.
    Thus only top earning women or women belonging to rich class can have guns, which even otherwise they can have.

2. What about the license? Here even if you want licence it can take few months, and the applicant has to prove that he has credible threat

I think the laws must be made to act as a deterent against such crimes, and till the time you have bail for Rape and the punishment for a few years, it does not sound to be deterent, it is same as running over someone by mistake.
    I am against Castration etc, because there can be guys who can be "framed"

There are always people who are genuine and people who want to take advantage of the system.

Another deterent, that might be is not only pepper gun, but something like an scent which stinks, you might call it Skunk gun, if a guy is sprayed with it, he would stink..
    Guess that becomes much easy to detect... "where did the stinking man go?"
    Or something like a colour dye as used in paint ball but what lasts say a week or so .. "where is the colourful man?"
    It should be important that the society can identify the perpetrators easily.

If there is crime, we do not really follow news and know if the guy sitting next to us in Train has committed some crime or not
    Crime and crimnal identification should be paramount, so that each citizen becomes reponsible

1 person likes this.
  9. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    guys fuuk the guns.... n dat to in a gals hand lol.....dere will b tooo many frndly fire cases.....dont even discuss abt giving guns to gals :whistle:

10. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    best one

11. smestarz

So guess you guys now feel confident of voting me as Think Tank?
    hahahaha.

1 person likes this.
  12. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

I have this idea but it'll be damn expensive :mrgreen:. What if every Indian have an chip in their body which can give the people's current position, like the ones used to track wild animals in Discovery channel. This way Police can know who was near the victim & can also prove the crime easily. No need for lengthy trials too. But is impossible to implement for now. :secret:

13. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    I was always confident in you...

14. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    easy way is to issue Adhar card and include DNA sampling in it.. and then integrate the data and make it available...

with your DNA, finger prints and ratina print with your true identity in govt. record it is hard for you to escape a crime.. which will put fear in all would be

1 person likes this.
  15. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    No harm in giving bb guns or.22 guns to girls. in delhi they can apply for license as the threat is large and realistic.
    will also give them their due respect i feel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.