Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Info for girls & women

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Rock n Rolla, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

There was always confusion about Aadhar card,
    Earlier the GoI said that it will be like ID card for citizen, then PC who was home minister back then said how can non-governmental agency take details of citizen , and GoI does not recognize Aadhar Card.
    Then the Advertisements of Aadhar card are issued by Ministry of HRD supporting the Aadhar card,
    MMS presented the first Aadhar card.
    Now Aadhar card is NOT ACCEPTED BY PASSPORT OFFICE AS LEGAL DOCUMENT.

Indian government like the UPA (after all it is UPA) is like headless chicken, they don't know if they are coming or going.

Firstly the government does not have an idea of implementations, Nandan Nilekani has the idea but then the government wants to claim the credit. there is so much that can be done with Aadhar card, employment status of person can be maintained and tracked, jobs offered as per education. Data can be maintained about different aspects , age religion, sex etc. a lot lot lot, even I can imagine more options, why cannot the government?

2. smestarz

The government cannot pay for everything, but things can be subsidized, there is always the corporators fund and MLA fund, those can be implemented by the MLA (contributed by the MLA) to fund the Cameras and security, that acts as force multiplication for the police (something like AWACS for the IAF) where police can keep track of signals and movements of people and crime and direct the nearest police station behind the criminals. that will reduce the cost of patrolling. and increased efficiency.

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    we all can but not the govt. as this is not in its priorty

4. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    mla/mp fund can't be used in it but I think a mass order will reduce the cost

5. smestarz

YES, I agree, and that would make even law and order an excellent, as crime detection in case of traces will be fast,
    Thus CCTV + AADHAR (With DNA info) the Crime investigation rate would be very high, even the cold files can be opened and solved as then there is no limit for search when the entire national database is at the disposal of criminal investigators

6. smestarz

No, please post it yaar.

7. smestarz

So means we have to talk to our local MLA and MPS and ask them. WHAT IS YOUR PRIORITY, PEOPLE OF YOUR CONSTITUENCY OR HIGH COMMAND. Select now, so we can choose wisely later
    Guess that is request + threat

8. smestarz

Why not? MLA seems have quota of 2 Crore or something for development (not sure per year or month)
    They can see how much cameras that their constituency might require, keep aside that fund, and contrbute it to central committee that orders the CCTvs, and make this system public and transparent where each option is available for public to see, and comment, thus if a supplier gives less info, they can ask for more info (on website for the mass order of CCTV cameras)
    Thus each supplier has to provide all info and questioned (like in forum)
    The more you take the decision away from the top leaders, the less chance of corruption

9. rathiid

rathiid REGISTERED

How is the life and daily routine of girls in Indian army who have chosen army as a career through CDS exam?
    Posted as a Lieutenant (Short Service Commission). I know that girls are not in combat roles, I know that life is adventurous, but I want to know exact daily routines, out of the city trainings, parties etc in a greater detail. I am gonna marry a girl who has just joined army. She is on training I work in a bank.Please help.

10. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    sorry yaar !!! but we dont do background checks here ...

11. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    the quota is for a year and this is not a cash in hand.. all he can do is suggest work done in some specific area under current govt. schemes running

12. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    if you don't ask this directly to girl and ask such question on forums... IMO you don't deserve the girl

13. smestarz

1. Location about factory.. Good.

2. Why 220 V ac ? what if we can use DC battery power? I mean, you dont expect the girl to travel with wires.and searching to plug herself in train like a mobile phone, maybe 2 AA cells to be replaced every month or so and with low power indicator,

3. Fashionable? no need actually, its chastity belt, more like something on top of panties,

4. Italian waitress chalegi? Lot of people might want to screw her (not literally)

5. GPS system good. It should trigger when there is some more pressure on the equipment similar to concept on anti tank mines where human weight does not trigger it,

6. So we need a better powered battery pack, well if the girl is kidnapped, there is always GPS tracking her anyway. and by the time the battery runs out she could be saved.

7. I think you have a wrong idea about the chastity belt, it is not a belt, but something like an armoured underwear which has tracker and GPS,

We have to use strong material like maybe composites that make it light but stronger thus difficult to break through.

14. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    yes I was talking about DC power run on batteries... the volt you decide.

if you want to sell anything to girls make it fashionable its compulsory.... they will have a lot of talk in girls room over its fashion and other things...

na.. I want to promote it not demote it.. if it gives the message that waitress can't be screwed it will be negative marketing... use some one else.

I know its like underwear and in france iron once got used... by sleep mode activation belt I meant to secure our customer even when she is unconscious.

15. smestarz

Saale panties ke under kaun dekhega, we might make a pardoy song,
    Ghagre ke under kya hai Ghagre ke under. (same tune as Choli ke peeche kya hai)

Lets not make it like F-35, lets make the basic product first, market it in rural india, and then we can go for accessories,
    We shall make more accessories than Barbie hahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.