Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Info for girls & women

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Rock n Rolla, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

There is always summer and Spring, Dekho boss due to the impotent MMS govt and Overpotent males we have the thought of making device for protecting girls, ek samajh seva hi samajh lo.
    And we can make money on protecting these girls also with an affordable product. which we can say is worth Fees of a year of coaching classes and does not need licence to wear :)

2. smestarz

If we export to USA we call it AA Version...
    ha

3. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Oh going the European and DRDO way are we ?

4. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Arre Bhai, Mai to thread ki baat kar raha hon
    bank balance ko kun haat laga raha hai :victory:

5. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Bahoot acchi seva kar rahe ho :laugh:

6. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    hummm this is not a good idea because it works after penetration... our product is supposed to stop the penetration

7. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

8. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    yes... so who will design them

fee of a year of coaching classes.... you greedy capitalist

with caption in loving memory of our d*ck lover AA

yes but hoping that our product don't go as theirs:sarcastic:
    han yeh bhi hai:agree:

9. smestarz

Me and you of course, I did already give you inputs and with something like cigar cutter :D
    We can rename that device as s sausage cutter too

Why the hell am I greedy? Frankly what are coaching classes? Don't the student learn in colleges? They and their parents have lack of respect for education (and rightfully so) because the professors of the colleges are more happy to teach in coaching classes than at college.
    And my logic is, if you can pay well for Coaching classes. you can surely pay to ensure that your daughter is safe from non consentual sex. And as I said we have different Tranches and marks, and surely it will come up with different packages.
    Each one will have basic protection, but the high end one might have a perfume dispenser. which dispenses a whiff of the perfume after every 2 hours... FRESH.
    Different coaching classes have different fees , and same would be for our product. Now what the fcuk is CAPITALIST in this?
    So its something like we are offering LCA and EFT both are good, and can do the work, but they come in different price range. Also EFT is designed for longer range operations and LCA is for air interception. but the fact is that in aerial combat they can shoot down any plane that is put against them. Thus LCA is basic version and EFT is the top end version protection to dono se milega, but then there are different facilities, The basic version cannot have accesories it will only have one job, protection.
    :partay:

Was thinking of a funny idea in the high end version. we can make it bottle opener + cigar cutter hahahahaha, :sarcastic:
    And if some guy tries something funny, uski cigar bhi kat jayegi, thus in case the girl wants to have a quiet beer alone, she can do it. :tribaldance: :tribaldance: :tribaldance:

I might say, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESEARCH AA,"

MY already has doubts about the products, seems he is too much influenced by DRDO and LM F-35 designers.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  10. smestarz

HP this is Chastity belt,
    There are two ways to look at it,
    1. Totally protected armoured "tank" nothing goes in without the key or code.
    2. I based my thoughts based on AA's observations (kya woh din bhar sabke D*ck dekhta hai kya? maybe woh latrine mein kaam karta hoga) that Indian penis are smaller, Thus when there is an "opportunity" the guy will try to take the opportunity, and when his d*ck goes inside the "opportunity" it hits protecting gate (the inner wall) and that fires the internal spring loaded Cigar cutter, so there is no actual penetration, just maybe some window of possible success, and then Bails off.
    and Wicket.

The idea behind is simple, like in Air defence.
    Keep top of the line SAMs and keep the enemy planes away in fear, OR
    Show enemy a window of opportunity and then destroy the planes and thus avoiding any such attack in future. at least THIS PLANE IS DOWN.
    Thus one is just a deterent, (like saying.. NOT HAPPENING DUDE) and the other solution is (DEKHA KYA HUA? AP TU DUNIYA KO KYA BOLEGA? TERE BACHHE KAISE HOGE? AP TO POORI DUNIYA TUJHPE CHADEGI)

So different types of deterrent, you prefer the compact Tank giving no chance, but my idea is showing some probablity that he is punished in such a way ke agli baar kuch karne ke liye samaan hi nahi hoga, and the guy might be singing a song
    Its famous song from a movie called "IJAAZAT" this song is picturized on Anuradha Patel (she looks cute, now wife of Kanwaljeet singh also a movie actor) and I feel this song will the appropiate song after my idea of spring locked cigar cutter works, lyrics pe gaur kijiye

Mera Kuch Saamaan Tumhare Paas Pada Hai
    Mera Kuch Saamaan Tumhare Paas Pada Hai
    Saavan Ke Kuch Bheege Bheege Din Rakhe Hain
    Aur Mere Ik Khat Main Lipti Raat Padi Hai
    Vo Raat Bhulaa Do, Mera Vo Saamaan Lauta Do
    Vo Raat Bhulaa Do, Mera Vo Saamaan Lauta Do -

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

11. smestarz

It would be less than paying tax, and not only protecting the girls but also punishing the guys (indirectly)
    "Who told you to use your d*ck without permission?
    There is nothing we can do now, its confiscated "
    hahahahahaha :sarcastic:

12. smestarz

It gives a HOPE, that is like wanting 40 runs in last over in IPL match winning is impossible, agar woh lastman ko 4 chakke marne ka chance diya to batsman ka bhala hoga aur supporters bhi jyaada gaali nahi denge,
    ITs Win (we already win) Win (harne wali team ke supports khush) situation, dono ka bhala
    Umeed pe duniya kayam hai dost.

Your version is like life imprisonment, my concept is like Guillotine... phir sab dar jate hai, sala kahi apni cigar guillotine ho gayi to?
    Why else are nuclear weapons so dangerous, they are not used each day, but people know what the result can be, and so everyone is scared,

Your version is PROTECTION, my version is protection + deterrent (with an example setter)

The first girl with 10 D*cks collected gets lifetime upgrades free... hahahaha

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  13. smestarz

Also it will improve the sex ratio in India the number of women to capable men hahahaha

14. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    yes !!! :LMAO:

15. smestarz

What sounds better? Aapka samaan japta hua? or Sorry, its confiscated
    Or " Goods one taken will not be returned back or exchanged"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.