Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Insult of Vande Mataram in Kashmir University - Is there a limit to our restraint?

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Himanshu Pandey, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tangocharlie

tangocharlie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Re: Insult of Vande Mataram in Kashmir University - Is there a limit to our restraint

Vande Matram is our National Song and we have to respect it. Why Muslims wanted everything written in Arabic or Urdu, isn't Hindi is first and official language of our country. This is the song which unified the national movement for first struggle of independence of 1985. There forefathers sing the same song, now why they hated it. Not many knows, this is also propaganda to separate the peoples on the basis of cast, creed and culture. When we have Vande Matram initially, then what is the use of introducing the "Jan Gan Man" as national Anthem to discourage "Vande matram".

1 person likes this.
  2. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Re: Insult of Vande Mataram in Kashmir University - Is there a limit to our restraint

Please do not speak like this.do not you know so called secular people do not like this kind of thing.

3. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

National Song is pride… And should be proud to sing it.

1 person likes this.
  4. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Then it is the biggest shame of the respective state government and centre government. What the hell the peoples means true patriotic Indian are doing?

5. ManuSankar

ManuSankar Major SENIOR MEMBER

Even the Sikhs won't sing Vande Mathram.You can't force anybody sing a song.That's just plain stupid.

6. tangocharlie

Now Who is Sikh, Hindu, Muslim and Christian... Isn't we have something called as heritage. Still I don't like many things in Hinduism, so it means that I stop started following Hinduism. Is the meaning of Vande matram is so worse that it can create a mess in any religion. Stop thinking like this....

7. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Vande Mataram was sung by all freedom fighters and most people of British India because it was a song for their mother and no religion comes between a mother and a thankful children...

the national anthem of most of the Muslim countries Including Pakistan, Egypt, and Iran are song for their motherland...

Here we choose Jan Gan man as our national anthem.. I am not disrespecting it but the fact is it was written by tagore for praising the king of england when he come India. the first part of the full song is taken as our national anthem... and the song of our beloved mother was abandon.

I am not against any religion but why it is only in India that Muslims have problem in singing Vande Matram when all other Muslims do this in their country with full pride... None of them Sing Ayat from Qur'an as national song.

I had few Muslim friends and they all sung it happily and one of them told me if a religion is stopping me to praise my mother it is no religion.

And to all the fools who think by not singing this they are becoming more devotee to Allah... they are going for from Allah in reality because a person who don't respect his family, friends and homeland is not a devotee in the eyes of Allah....Isn't this right.

the reason to not singing this song is to differentiate oneself from other and for some it is a political tool or way to insult India... Religion is just a tool for them because they use excuse of religion for this don't do anything religious in their life. they cheat mortgage, and a lot of them drink alcohol(Even Muslim Rulers of India were alcoholic for example Jahangir) which are directly forbidden in Qur'an.

So this is not about religion or area it is about being Indian... and if anybody is so much in Hate with India it is better for him to denounce Indian citizenship and to go anywhere else he want.

these people are Insulting the patriots by not singing and making a joke of them that they can live and enjoy a life in India even with such a act which create hate in the heart of millions for other innocent people but they feed on this hate and so they oppose to sing it.
    Sometimes we abandon our personal liking for the welfare of many and as there is very few who don't want to get a Identity of India they should leave this nation because of them a lot of good patriot honest Indian Muslims get the bad words from others and it will rip them all together.

8. Blackwater

Blackwater Captain SENIOR MEMBER

u r stupid ,how you can generalize sikhs. Iam a sikh, i used to sing vaande matram in my morning prayer in my school.

i studed in kendriya vidhalya aka central school

9. Blackwater

u come in 1% of indians .congrats:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

10. Blackwater

control ur emotions. what i said is truth:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

11. Blackwater

congrats u come in 1% of indian. BTW do u remember vaande matram today.???:cheesy::cheesy::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

12. Blackwater

tel this to ur kale peele politician .:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::flame:

13. ManuSankar

SGPC, the paramount representative body in the Sikh Panth requested that the Sikhs not sing "Vande Mataram" in the schools and institutions on its centenary.That's how I generalized Sikhs.
    I know plenty of Muslims and Christians who voluntarily sang Vande Matharam in School.But the the point is it was voluntary,you simply can't force some one to sing a song.Its stupid!!

Sikhs will not sing Vande Mataram

14. tangocharlie

So, do you want us to put our heritage on stake... and that is because of religion. Sack there citizenship who do not want to Sing "Vande matram". India main rehna hoga to vande matram kehna hoga.

15. ManuSankar

Yeah Yeah,What ever.Enough of this BS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.