Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

is MANMOHAN SINGH is in realty not innocent or he is just helpless?

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by eternal vigour, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eternal vigour

eternal vigour FULL MEMBER

guys don't take it otherwise even i used to hold him in high regards however when Rs37 has been declared as poverty line limit and Rs 20000000000000 may be more than that of tax payer hard earned money have been siphoned off in 2G scam which is not possible without the knowledge of our decent , sober and innocent PM this question is bound to be raised:sad:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Cant really give a honest opinion,
    Since, I dont know the REAL Internal workings of the government

3. vikas jat

vikas jat Captain SENIOR MEMBER

bhai pupet govt hai rahul vinci n sonia ki chalti hai har jgah

4. eternal vigour

eternal vigour FULL MEMBER

still i do think in case he have been innocent then he could have resigned
    so aakhir mein hamara paisa iske jeb mein bhi gaya

5. sayed kayes ahamed

sayed kayes ahamed FULL MEMBER

can't say anything cleary.everythis is still not clear.

6. ManuSankar

ManuSankar Major SENIOR MEMBER

All we can give is some speculations,which of course depends on our political orientation.I personally like him,but in this case I am a bit confused...

7. satya

satya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I do believe that m.m.s is a very innocent person
    He is very scholarl type person so maybe he dont do blah blah blah in party meetings and do just as told

8. Nirmzz

Nirmzz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Let’s say our babus are like apples, “It takes one rotten apple to spoil the bunchâ€￾ that’s the hard truth believe it or not. MMS could have been a good apple but the rotten ones around him have moulded him to what he is today. My personal belief I don’t think he is innocent. His impotent actions and punitive measures on corruption for one is a stark reminder how even the most innocent people can be changed into a menace.

9. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    During Mahabharat, when Lord Krishna was delivering the Bhagvad Geeta surmons to Arjun, Arjun asked why must he kill Bheesma, Drona and Krip who were saints and had never done anything wrong. The Lord replied, they are sinners because they saw the sin being committed and while they were in a position to stop it, they decided to remain quiet spectators. Those who allow an act of sin to be committed and do nothing to stop it are as big a sinner as the actual sinner who commits the sin. They too deserve the same treatment as the sinner and should not be shown any mercy.

Now going by what Lord Krishna said MMS deserves no mercy, he was in a position to see it all & stop it all but kept quite and allowed the sin to be committed. Pls do not have any soft corner for MMS. He got the top job only because in the past also he had aided congress indulge in corruption by twisting facts and policies to the complete satisfaction of his masters. He infact is the father of all the scams that have happened in India since 1991.

He is just as innocent as a woman who runs a kotha, like she does not actually do the act but supervises it all, he too may be a clean man but he has supervised all the scams and kept quite. he is as culpable as a kothawali.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  10. strobery

strobery FULL MEMBER

Is India need any "INNOCENT" type PM who is help less, non active, no power to take dicisions, non negotiable..... It is very frustrating for Indians that it's PM said "I was not awair of that". How he can easily give away his responsibilities..... All fraudes in recent time by the Ministers & leader are due to his weak action taking and running away from facts type personality.

11. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Manmohan Singh innocent.......!!!!!!
    Do u want me to believe that the PM doesn't know what is going on in his own govt. and even if he truly does not.....then u r not a good PM(as a PM, u ought to know each n everythng that is going on in his govt.).......................both ways Mr. PM is at fault

12. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Opinion is easy.

Is he innocent and clean?

If he is not clean and honest, then we have crook as a PM. Want it? Unpalatable? OK he is just helpless.

A PM so helpless against his ministers? How spine can he show internally. Not much has been shown so far. Even Dhritrashtra was much more aware of the state of affairs and ground situations.

13. Nick 779

Nick 779 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Guys you really do not believe Manmohan Singh took Gandhiji's three monkeys seriously; See no evil, hear no evil, Speak no evil.:tdown:

14. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

MMS as an innocent is one of the media peopaganda.

(1) Atleast on three occasions 2G scam/cash for vote/tainted CVC appointment, he is caught red handed lying. He probably is the only PM who lied in full view of parliament.

(2) He is not a naive. he was a finance minister, an economist, worked on various positions. It is hard to believe he is kept in dark when he has access to most previliged information.

(3) Raja, telecom secretory and numerous other people have spilled the beans. The finger are directly pointed towards prime minister.

(4) If he is so innocent, why he is not resigning? I guess he is just passing time as yuvraj is not ready yet.

(5) He is shamelessly protecting his ministers from any investigation.

IMO, he is as gulity as onyone else. I guess his role whould be scrutinized.

15. lucifer

lucifer Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I don't know if he is innocennor helpless. I do know fOr a fact that he is a highly educated and literate person and one would expect from such a person and more so the elected leader of a sovereign republic to take accountability to be responsible which he has hidden from so far. All the more to me he appears to be incompetent and a bheegi billi. He can't take responsibility for the ministers he elected and put into place, WTF is that!!!?? this is blatant slap in the face of mother India

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.