Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

It Will Encourage Minority Communalism

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

www.outlookindia.com | 'It Will Encourage Minority Communalism'

Sorry if this topic had been discussed. But this is a very dangerous precedent that is being set here which will -as Arun Jaitley says - will shift the burden of riots onto the shoulders of the majority community (Hindus) and proceed to assume that minorities are always victims at their hands though it has been proved statistically to be the opposite including the most recent Deganga riots in WB.

The victims of the riots must be seen only as victims through the prism of humanism rather than the prism of religion.

3 people like this.
  2. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

BJP has condemned it Many times... Such Law will Ruin the Delicate Balance of Indian Society... again a Cheap Tactics by Congress For Minority vote bank Appeasement...

2 people like this.
  3. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

looks like congress has virtually declared a war against its own people! this proposed bill is only designed to keep the country communally divided! spread hatred among one another! If this bill comes into effect, the outcome would be disastrous!! People irrespective of their relegion needs to use their common sense & realize this evil design by the grand old party to destabilise the nation & it's people!

1 person likes this.
  4. Karthic Sri

Grand Old Party ?? I'd rather prefer in more certain terms for it to be called the "G*and" Old Party.Effing retards.

5. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i strongly oppose such kind of move to divide indian state. this will set a dangerous precedent. congress has really lost its mind.

1 person likes this.
  6. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Encourage is an understatement. It will nurture minority communalism.

Come on. Karan Thapar is no Hindu lover, though he calls himself one. He is a hard boiled secular. Evenn he has condemned the bill.

7. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

hmmm so one more proof of Secular politics by sickulars. :whistle:

Wondering where all seculars are :azn:

8. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Our constitution does not define Indian secularism but congress does ! because there can not be place for the congress's secularism in the constitution of any country.

1 person likes this.
  9. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

This bill will never be passed and even if it does pass, the Supreme Court will shoot it down. The real story is different, Congress knows it will not pass, but bringing it into the public domain, it is showing the minority community their intent and this show of intent is enough to secure their votes. They have shrewd minds working at 10 Janpath and this is actually a very very clever way of securing their objective.

10. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Congress is desperate to get vote one way or other, SHAME ON THEM

Hoops BEWARE Royan je is on the way i hope :cray:

11. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Presumption of guilt WTF!!
    Person is always to be presumed innocent!! Yes minority needs protection but this law will only misused like the dowry law!!
    A balanced law is need!! this will join the league of the Anna hazare draft and will end up in the dustbin!!

12. Karthic Sri

Exactly. The Anti-Dowry law is one of the most mis-used in the country.

I remember this "mis-use" was one of the main alleged problems that the Congress gave to remove POTA but this Act not only strikes at the very heart of the Indian Constitution in many ways like discriminating based on religion, Centre intruding on law and order which strictly comes under the state govt etc but also exceeds both the TADA,POTA in its scope for mis-use. It will be be almost like the Blasphemy Law in Pakistan. This law is based on the assumption a Hindu(Majority) life is cheaper than the life of a Minority.

Any feud between a person from minority and majority community - all the person from the minority community has to do is approach this commision, foist a case on the other person and thats it. The other is royally screwed.

Also another reason given for this law is the discrimination faced by the Muslims inn getting a house - Sorry to say, but the Govt or any retarded Commission has absolutely no say in deciding to whom I should give a house. It is my house and it my prerogative ONLY to decide to whom I shall rent a house based on "n" number of reasons. This is intruding on my basic right.

Secondly - More than the discrimination faced by Minorities in Educational institutions, it is the majority that faces more discrimination in minority run institutions. Who will set right that ??

13. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

As I wrote before this bill is a hogwash. A subtle tactic to woo minority votes. The bill will never be passed but minorities will look at Congress's intent, and that intent is clear. Ingenious I would say on the part of Congress.

14. Karthic Sri

You are mistaken. There is a clear and present danger of this bill IN ITS PRESENT FORM being passed.

I have no problem if the same bill is passed but recognized the Hindus also as victims of communal riots which is the truth.

15. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I severly oppose and criticise this so-called bill and also the parties who are supporting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.