Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

It Will Encourage Minority Communalism

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Yup, that's why they took apart 1/3rd of India formed Pakistan, they had refreshed start. !But we Indian did not. get it.

Who even talk about revenge ! I am talking about calling "spade a spade" ! And how Congress have hidden truth for the people of India. And what is with Brahmins ! You have no Idea whatsoever. Please tell when did Brahmins committed massacre to convert others ?
    A just an example Hitler and before that Muslims and before that Christians !
    Man, I know caste system is discriminating practice (If you care read this thread Hinduism and caste system !!! and it is probably only worst side of Hinduism. But Brahmins are not responsible for it alone, their are other caste as well who misused caste system as well. Even among Dalits there is discrimination.
    No seriously lack Knowledge of Independence movement, sorry I am not talking to you any more regarding History .

read this,
    Captivity of Kodavas at Seringapatam

1 person likes this.
  2. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I ask you a simple question

Doesn't RIOTING, VIOLENCE, ILLEGAL UNDER IPC ???? :lazy: [Who ever may be]

Then why now this bill ???? :fie: :fie: :fie:

Why bring minority, majority here ???

Who decides who is minority and who is majority ???

In my area hindu's are minority now if we have a problem and it spreads throughout the city the other party become minority
    Now case 1: Hindu starts fight [Will they be Left free] ???
    case 2 : Party 2 starts the fight [Will they be Left free as minority over all] ???

GUYS ONE THINK IS SURE IF FOUND GUILTY GIVE THEM ANY PUNISHMENT WHAT EVER COLOR CASTE RELIGION NATIONALITY HE BELONGS.

Else if we bring such non-sense bill face the questions.

3. Mr.Ryu

secularism 101 [Send this to congress]
    First "Secularism is the way in which that a government or other similar agencies must exist separately from any religion and beliefs"
    and from Shah Bano to till now this bill we know congress's secularrrrrism dont jump

and your word proves all for it self thanks just read again just coz minorities are treated god in India, Just coz like in pak minority aren't tortured here everyday.tat doesn't mean minorities are absolutely safe

WHAT IS SAFE THEN ???

In any country every one is in some problem do you say that all majority people are happy and have no problem ???

congress = SIMI, LeT, HuJI BJP, VHP, RSS and even more... they are playing in fire to desperately gain vote nothing else.

RSS comooonnn what do you know
    They where formed and fought for independence from as early as 1930.
    They helped in 1962 war 1965 and 1971 they where included in RD too now we shout they are anti India and nationalist terrorist and bla blaa blaaaa
    [​IMG]

They helped during most of India's disaster time both due to nature and Politic see RELIEF WORKS carried out by them,
    The Long and Shorts of It

mind it we know what azad, bhagat singh, and lala lajpat rai where called by then.

CAN YOU SHOW SINGLE VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION SIMILAR IN THIS COUNTRY ???

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  4. Mr.Ryu

True It Will Encourage Minority Communalism

5. Kronus

Kronus Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Minority Communalism! A great new word. Communalism neither belongs to Majority nor the minority. It is a dreaded disease which has thrived through decades with he fruitful support of our own political & in some case religious leaders as well. I a, sure against any bill or act which differentiates any citizen of India from other and oppose this proposed draft, which is really absurd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.