Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

It Will Encourage Minority Communalism

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Nope, if it is passed in its present or any other form incorporating the Hindus in it, is a serious danger to the constitutional freedoms and fundamental rights of a person. This whole bill written by the NAC is as draconian as it can get - possible comparison to "Blasphemy Law" can be drawn. It is a bad bad advertisement of the NAC.

What happens if there is a riot between two minority groups? Then who is minority and who is majority? Absolute bogus legislation. Congress knows it won't pass. Supreme Court will deem it unconstitutional.

2. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Huh with members line John Dayal, Kancha Ilaiah, Aruna Roy, Harsh Mander etc who are known anti-Hindu haters what better can you expect ?

....And what happens if there is a riot in Azamgarh where the Muslims are in a majority and Hindus are a minority ?

3. abirbec04

I won't call them Hindu haters but they can be called as belonging to the Diggy clan of sycophancy. :laugh:

Not only Azamgarh, Murshidabad in Bengal, Lakshadweep, J&K and parts of Assam and U.P. That only highlights what I meant, in this day and age why did the Congress plan to bring such a bogus legislation. If they wanted, they could have asked their smart handlers to draft a much more subtle bill which could have had the same legal effect but people would have been confused by its true implications due to its complicated legal jargon.

The only reason Congress didn't do it and let this monstrous stupidity of a legislation to enter public domain is because they knew they would get hammered from everywhere but then their objective was never to pass the bill but to bring it into the attention of its intended audience and it is succeeding. This bill will never pass the judicial scrutiny and the Supreme Court will invariably strike it down Suo-Moto.

This is subtle minority appeasement and by the looks of it, this is working.

4. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

after reading all this comment here one thing for sure most of the indians here are FC(brahmins). Only u can be so insensitive and dumb to oppose this bill. After hearing u guys i wonder wats the diff b/w people like u and those pakistani....keeping going like this and india sure will be in lines with pak

5. abirbec04

One simple reason why it should be opposed my Ultra-Sensitive friend and the reason is - "The Communal Violence Bill is Unconstitutional".

I would recommend Civics 101 for better understanding. By the way, not everyone here is a Brahmin. :laugh:

6. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

dude if u call it unconstitutional tat doesn't make it unconstitutional ofcourse a bill should be brought tat favours both the party and the reason im stating this is coz i know something like tat will come since india being india there is a great chance..had i been in any of her neighbour's country then otherwise!!!!!!! I hear many people criticising cong ( i hate them myself) but don't patronise BJP coz they bring religious politics by demolishing mosque and churches...i was there in guj during godhra riot and happened to see a riot so i do know wat im saying..........

7. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Did you not see the burning train that triggered all?

8. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

I would recommend secularism 101 to u...... just coz minorities are treated god in India tat doesn't mean everything is hunky dory here. Just coz like in pak minority aren't tortured here everyday tat doesn't mean minorities are absolutely safe. BJP, VHP, RSS etc are as dangerous for india as SIMI, LeT, HuJI etc.

1 person likes this.
  9. Murugan

Murugan BANNED BANNED

If the congress has done something illegal, fight it in court. If not, what's the problem? Besides, trying to 'win' votes, whether of the majority or minority, is what electoral democracy is all about. So are you people against democracy?

10. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

In Modi's land everything is fabricated...(Guj being the head quarters of RSS).. look at all the fake encounters.. with Godhra Modi got political mileage and now with development (which minorities and low caste aren't part of) he continues to be in power

11. Karthic Sri

It must come as a rude shock to you to know that I am a BC (Kounders) and still I oppose this blantanly hypocritical and highly discriminatory bill.

I am not like our Western Neighbours and that is why I oppose this Indian version of Anti-Blasphemy laws.

Do you agree that only minorities are victims of riots and only Majorities (Hidus) cause the riots.... because by saying that you agree with the bill you are meaning exactly that.

It is unconstitutional for the following factors :-

1) Law and order is a state subject and the Centre has no effing reason to interfere here

2) This law proceeds on the basis of Guilty until proved innocent which undermines the very basis of the civilized notions and the CrPC.

3) This law dicriminates victims on the basis of religion going against the fundamental tenet of Indian Constitution - No discrimination based on religion, language etc.

One bloody mosque was demolished (and the BJP is till not proved the culprit) and to this day no Church was destroyed and you have this.

What about Congress..? Are they any better in communal riots..? You need to brush your history sire.

You happened to see a riot ans still you are speaking like this ?? Were there not any Hindu victims in the Guj riots ?? Were the kar Sevaks who were burnt to death in Godhra not Hindus ?

You absolutely don't know what you are speaking.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  12. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

No, absolutely wrong. Minorities is in India are treated like they are stupid to get their vote !
    PS: I am not Brahmin. For your information Narendra Modi is not from open caste.

13. Karthic Sri

Secularism 101 states no interference of church in state and equidistance of state in religious matters - which is hardly the case here.

Minorities are not God's chosen people. Both Minority and majority bleed red and can die. So whats up wit this special law protecting victims only in the case of they being minorities and not protecting the majorities ? Are their life cheaper than those of minorities ?

Ohh ohh lets see LeT next time coming and doing extensive relief work when a Tsunami or an earthquake strikes and earning the good will of the people.

BTW when a blatantly communal org like MIM can function or a party accused in Bomb blasts (PDP) can function whats the big deal in VHP, RSS ??

Atleast they are not accused of conducting jihad to wipe out the infidels and extend the Sharia across India.

14. Karthic Sri

Lol You sound more like a pakistani with your stupid conspiracy theories. Take your head from where it is right now and accept the minorities and especially the Muslims are no angels when it comes to riots..Infact in most cases they do the provocation and then cry victim.

Its illegal to discriminate based on religion. Simple as that.

And if you contend that winning votes is all that matters then whats your problem with Ayodhya issue ?

Surely whats sauce for Congress is sauce for BJP too.

15. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

as i said i don't buy anything Modi says.... Know wat happens around u and just don't rant....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.