Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

It Will Encourage Minority Communalism

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

Mr. Kounder this bill needs to come with some amendments on which both the hindu and minorities approve upon. Its to protect the right of both. Now don't make it a Hindu Vs Minority issue and be the smart a$$.....Before we comment about pakistani when it comes to secularism lets read the comment in this thread, the only diff is pakistani has become intolerant to secularism and with such thoughts we might one day!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

Typical religious fanatic Kounder. Hey pea brain read my comments and more importantly understand them i don't want a bill tat helps one section and deprives the other i wan't something tat protects the right of both during a riot coz when one area is dominated by one community the other one may be dominated by the other community the rights of the people should be protected ........
    lets have a bill tat protects secularism and lets not shun it out completely....Understood!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

It must come as a rude shock to you to know that I am a BC (Kounders) and still I oppose this blantanly hypocritical and highly discriminatory bill.
    Karthic Sri

not at all!!!!!!

4. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Can you please tell what we did ? The garden city of Coimbatore was devastated by the biomb blasts by Al-Umma (no its not a Kounder organisation).

And what do you mean by racist..? Do you even know the meaning of racist..I dont think you know. And you are definitely not from our are to know.

And yet they do.

Simple education.. Google religious riots in India and you can see how many were started by Muslims.

Both party in the sense ??

Religious politics came after BJP came to power ?? What about the Shah Bano case - BJP was in Power ? What about the innumerable riots starting from Jabalpur, Bhagalpur etc? Was the BJP in power ?

And regarding Orissa - 'Conversion, reconversion led to Kandhamal riots' - Indian Express

Regarding Karnataka - BIRD : Bangalore Initiative for Religious Dialouge :: Activities

As I said you dont know what you are talking about.

Rant ?? The figure of 740 Muslims and 310 Hindus killed (+59 in Godhra) was told in the Parliament by none other than Sri Prakash Jaiswal of Congress.How did the Hindus die ?? By commiting suicide. ??

1 person likes this.
  5. Karthic Sri

And what do you thing I am saying typical brainwashed Mullah ?

I am for the Prevention of Communal violence bill - but NOT in the current form where it envisages to protect only the minorities but also the Majority.

Also "some amendments" are not possible cos this violates the constitution in many ways like Centre encroaching on State subjects, Assumption of Guilty until proven innocent etc.

Change all that and it has my support.

1 person likes this.
  6. Karthic Sri

I am not making this a Hindu vs Minority issue. The Bill in its current form makes it a Hindu vs Minority though the definition of the word "group" and I am opposing it.

Read the opening post before commenting and dont try to be a smart-ass.

What is the definition of secularism ? I am interested.

1 person likes this.
  7. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

just read ur posts this is exactly why we need a strong bill to protect minority or for tat matter majority people from persons like u.....Instead of accepting for a strong bill which protects every one irrespective of their faith ur justifying the riots carried out.
    Both party in sense means MAJORITY AND MINORITY.... change ur thinking man world will be a better place!!!!!!!

8. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

LolZZ!!!!! And the BJP doesn't want to 'ruin the delicate balance of society'. That's the only thing they've ever wanted. Lollllzzzz!!!

9. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

ur unbelievable which part of the word A STRONG BILL WITH BOTH PARTY COMING INTO AGREEMENT u don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the definition of secularism ? I am interested.

exactly opposite of ur thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Karthic Sri

Man you are dense.

I am opposing the bill because it explicitly protects only the minorities in cases of riots and not the majorities and you speak of something else. First read through my posts and come back.

My previous post (before you started your discourse) if it is of any help ,

1 person likes this.
  11. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Let me ask you this. There is an anti cow slaughter bill that has been passed in Karnataka. Shouldn't there be a similar bill banning pig meat? India is secular by constitution right?

12. Karthic Sri

I am unbelievable ?

God !! read post # 14 before commenting.

Do the Muslims worship pigs as their Gods ? If so, I am all for that bill.

But since you are trying your hand in equalizing, make sure a bill that subsidizes my trip to Kashi is also passed.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  13. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

u didn't argue with me regarding the bill u started with my view on godhra riot...... please read how and for wat we started arguing and also read my stance on the bill.....don't act up all wise go read be smart and then argue....

14. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

please read post 31

15. Karthic Sri

You started with this post # 19

Why don't you practise what you preach ? (don't be a smart ass)

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.