Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

It Will Encourage Minority Communalism

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Why should I shut up ? Am I not an equal citizen of India ? Do I not pay taxes ?

I brought this stuff since you wanted to equalize Anti-cow slaughter bill with an equivalent Anti Pig slaughter, i too want to equalize the Haj subsidy with Pashupathinath subsidy (since the criteria is a holy place outside India).

C'mon lets be fair.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
    3 people like this.
  2. UNAM

UNAM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

i am a secular and believe in religious harmony but what the f**k is this. UPA leaders gone mad???? this bill will only promote religious blackmailing instead of religious harmony

1 person likes this.
  3. Karthic Sri

How does that magic number of 70% or 80% matter to a single Hindu in Azamgarh or West Bengal surounded by 5 Muslims in a riot. Can he escape by saying look we are 70% of this country ? Dont try to peddle insecurity BS when some one opposes such a blatant,discriminatory bill and that too on strong legal and constitutional grounds.

My simple question is this - Are the minorities ONLY eligible for protection from communal riots..? Are not the Majority ineligible ? If so why this discriminatory attitude ? Why this presum ption of guilt always falls on the shoulders of the Majority (as implied in this bill) ?

In theory. But in practise I can prove you wrong 1000 times over. Dont indulge in this "Equal Respect " canard.

1 person likes this.
  4. Pagan666!

Pagan666! 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Guynextdoor is a sickularist!

2 people like this.
  5. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

my friend this bill will never come into effect! Whole point is to create a fuss & stirr, proof of which is pretty much evident even in this very forum! This is what the flag bearers of secularism wants. Create stirr, argument, divisons.. & this will only play into their hands. By adopting this brand of dangerous politics, congress will only turn those moderates into radicals. Effect of reverse communalism practiced by the 'seculars'!!

1 person likes this.
  6. 4Aces

4Aces Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

:rofl:

1 person likes this.
  7. 4Aces

4Aces Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Bloody CONgress playing a dangerous game of divide & rule, vote bank politics!

2 people like this.
  8. Karthic Sri

Actually I think just like Geelani with his hardline Sharia,Islam harms the Kashmiri cause, Congess weakens the secular cause and plays right into the hands of the Right wing. Effect - more and more Hindus are realizing how they are getting a raw deal in almost everything in theis very country where they supposedly number about 80% and this promotes further schisms in the Indian society through further polarization.

Good for Hindus but terribly bad for the idea of India. :cry:

2 people like this.
  9. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

& then congress can cry foul!! look.. hindus are radicals... secularism is under threat! we are the saviours!! blah.. blah.. blah..
    Their age old sinister plan of keeping this nation divided, uneducated, underdeveloped has worked for their vote bank politics for so long! They just don't want to let go their 'roti, kapda, makan' slogan! day that goes, their vote bank will get lighter!! Change for better is no good for congress!!

1 person likes this.
  10. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

What can we Expect when The most Decision makers are retards like Diggy & Rahul vinci... Hindu society is treated Like Aliens in India...this is Height of pseudo Secularism ... they are making Hindus Communal... WTF no Indian nationalist should vote for Congress... they are breaking our Country...

11. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Expressing our views which may be against/Favour of government is known as DEMOCRACY.

12. DaRk KnIght

You should ask this question to the congress.

Let me help you with the provision of CONSTITUTION:

Article 48 in The Constitution Of India 1949
    48. Organisation of agriculture and animal husbandry The State shall endeavour to organise agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle.

BTW In MP as well it is banned :dance3:

13. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Your paying taxes don't mean you have a say in the constitutional values.

a) Key question is of principle. Outside the ambit of personal laws, is there a single law that a single 'minority' community can pass that can be applied to all? NONE, NOT ONE. Fact still remains that hindus are the only one who can do that even in modern india. So all this 'discrimination' bogey you are raising is nothing but hot air

b) It is the responsibility of the majority to prove to the minority that tehy mean no harm. That is a FACT. It means that the overwhelming dominance of the community is not existential threat. If some throwaway money for Haj keeps them happy, the govt does it to keep the peace. It's because of these things that we elect 'politicans', people with judgement of the situation to lead us

c) No Indian site is as holy to Indians as Haj is to muslims. That's why Hindus don't care

Maybe it's time you learnt to love your country more than relegion. ANd maybe it's time you genuinely cared for your relegion instead of pseudo -affection. I have never seen you talk against dailts, the fact that being a LINGAYAT is the key qualification for becoming the CM of karnataka under the BJP (in the 21st century). What century are you liveing in?

14. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Nice....and if only the BJP had the same commitment to root out corruption...the lokpal bill in karnataka was enacted by congress and I know that the CM is rarely on talking terms with the lokpal.

15. DaRk KnIght

Ohh out of arguments AGAIN :azn:

Your post was about cow slaughter and I gave you the constitutional Position :woot:

Regarding Lokpal....dont tell me that congress is serious about it. In 2001 NDA govt passed the lokpall bill in Lok sabha in which PM was also covered as demanded by PRANAB MUKHERGEE.

However in Rajya sabha it got defeated because SICKULARS were in majority.

Regarding current lok pall bill....I can clearly see the shifting loyalties :azn:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.