Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

It Will Encourage Minority Communalism

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Sarcasm.

Though your post holds true for our resident Sickulars.

2. Karthic Sri

How about some reading Sickular boy ?

Link

And by denying some one my house I am not infringing on their Right to Worship as I can be denying them on any number of grounds and not necessarily religion. For example I may be a Vegan and I hate Non-Vegans in my houses the smell of Meat makes me nauseous. How about that ?

Also by discriminating the victims of riots by religion are you not infriging on my fundamental right to practise my religion. The knife cuts both ways boy.

And yes, You don't have the answers to that questions because they are not there. Such is this dipshit of a bill.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Of course you are. You are acting in prejuidice to their freedom to practice their relegion FREELY and without ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES. Now when did eating vegetarian food become a relegion? And I have given you an example of where a court in a leading democrac y penalized the housing society for practicing discrimination of the sort that you want to. So what the government wants to do has strong precedents.

4. Karthic Sri

Are you crazy ? I am not imposing on them to practise any religion according to my wish. I am just doing what I want with MY house built with MY hard earned money.

Of course it is. Certain food habits are predominant in certain religions.

There were penalized for openly proclaiming no houses based on race. Here my question is how can anyone decide on what ground I am denying the house ? I may have "n" number of reasons for my decision. Or will a Crystal ball help ?

Also by discriminating the victims of riots by religion are you not infriging on my fundamental right to practise my religion. The knife cuts both ways boy.

5. Karthic Sri

Again no answers in this openly discriminatory bill for these questions ;

1) What happens to the Riot victims in case they belong to the majority community ?

2) What happens when a riot takes place in an area in which the "minority" is in a majority ?

3) What happens when a religiously majority community member who is also a linguistic minority is attacked by a minority community member who is a linguistic majority (ex:- A Hindu Bengali attacked by a Muslim Tamil In Tamil Nadu ?)

4) What happens to the discrimination faced by the majority community in minority run educational institutions ?

So much critical questions are un-answered that can cause wise-spread abuse of powers and here we have loonies supporting it.

6. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

I dont know why you reflect your mental condition in every troll?? You want a free ticket to Agra??

And since when people's loyalties were supposed to be taken as granted?? There loyalty were supposed to reflect the values of the constitution and those of a healthy society that's why they are 'educated' in those values for decades.

Now please give me a valid as to why MAJORITY has to prove to the minority that they are safe??

And I have not seen any Hindu-Muslim riot in last 10 years?? so??

7. DaRk KnIght

Article 300 A Constitution of India.

8. Karthic Sri

No it happened in 2010 in Debganga in WB where Muslims openly aided by Trinamool Congress ransacked Hindu temples and properties resulting in loss of life.

9. DaRk KnIght

Ohh Highly educated Lord....Fundamental rights are not the only rights available to a citizen. There are constitutional and legal rights as well.

Read Article 300 A of the Constitution. :lol: :rofl:

10. DaRk KnIght

Sorry it was minority community which attacked and hence they are not liable :whistle:

11. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

a) Of course you are. By making it clear that they will be penalized for the relegion they practice by not getting accomodation, you are infringing on their right to practice their relegion without fear or retribution

b) Vegetarianism is NOT a relegion but a lifestyle. A landlord insisting that he does not like meat in his house is well within his rights. The courts (my belief is), will consider it a lifestyle issue rather than a systemic discrimination and will generally depend upon teh good faith of the individual (in your case they'll be wrong, but that's unavoidable)

c) That is for the courts and the laws to decide on what criteria are to be used. Fundamentally, all good govts and courts everywhere in the world ensure that the kind of discrimination you want to practice are not allowed. Having a house with your hard earned money don't entitle you to go against constitutional values and violate fundamental rights of others. What next- I bought a gun with MY OWN MONEY and I can shoot anyone?

12. Karthic Sri

And how do the high mandarins in the commission know that I discriminated only on the base of religion ? Ink on a betel leaf perhaps.

This law has more holes than a fishing net.

It is avoidable if I don't give them the house. As simple as that. My convenience comes first rather than the convenience of the tenant on virtue of the house being my property and not his.

My question is how do the courts decide it was only on the basis of religion that I denied house to them ? As I said I may have "n" number of reasons for it.

In this case I am not taking any one's life. Please don't argue for arguments sake and especially with a IQ in single digit.

13. DaRk KnIght

Freedom of religion is guaranteed by state and not by individuals.

1 person likes this.
  14. Karthic Sri

Ah one word answer. Excellent. The crux of the matter.

15. DaRk KnIght

Let me give you an another example :wink:

Suppose a Muslim wanted to lend his house where Hindus are in minority. We all know religious practices of Hindus and Muslims are very different and in Islam it is a sin to worship idol while in Hindus it is a commonly accepted practice.

So should a muslim guy lend his house to a hindu just because he is a hindu??

Na.... here the Right to Life and personal liberty will prevail over religious right as the former one is a stronger one :whistle:

Vice-Versa is also true :azn:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.