Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Kashmiri cricket club wears Pakistani jersey, sings 'Pak sarzamin shad bad'

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by OverLoad, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    you said you wanted their land. why? see - if you want to give better lives for muslims - you are free to make a plea to them to come and join you. but you want their land as well. which proves you are imperialists - you only want th land - not them. else you would have asked them to come to Pakistan right away.

2. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    I certainly don't consider Gandhi a Mahatma except for the last year of his life .For standing up for his principles , that too for a community who never accepted him or appreciated his views but were certainly opportunistic enough to take advantage of Gandhi's stance in support of their decision to stay put in the land of their birth in spite of voting with their feet in 1946 Provincial Elections - a virtual referendum for the ML demand for Pakistan .Compare Gandhi with Aung San Su Kyi on her silence at the plight of the Rohingya Muslims .Of course , the situation isn't exactly similar .She has the military junta to contend with which doesn't favour the Muslims one bit .I just wish our founding fathers were a little more pragmatic while bringing their moral authority to bear on a political problem .One needn't be morally right all the time in the practise of ones politics .I say this with reference to the politics Gandhi practised towards the end of his life .Just my 2 cents .

madmax613 and Dagger like this.
  3. Dagger

Dagger 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Well, I have my own grudge with him. We are now stuck with a high alimony marriage. He had a good look at the thing we were dealing with immediately in Noakhali. He could have seen atleast with the mass murder and rapes there, that oil and water don't mix. He had his lesson but chose to ignore it. Ideals are good bedtime stories, But in the real world, bad men of violence can only be stopped with good men with stronger violence. Love doesn't do shizzle.

I can see some similarities with how Gurmehar kaur reacted. Some ppl are scared of hate. It burns things, but They don't realize its an emotion that keeps them safe. If You don't hate somebody who stabbed you. All we will do is give them another oppurtunity to back stab us, at a vital spot the next time.

4. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]

:lol: :lol: Looks like a tombstone with date of birth & death inscribed

5. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    How much of his actions were motivated by piety and how much of it was his being a prisoner of his own image is difficult to tell ?

I've been reading Dr.B.A Ambedkar 's Pakistan or The Partition of India .It's as close to a neutral observer who has an insider 's view on things as you'd see .

If you read him on the Muslims , you'd discover that absolutely nothing has changed w. r.t their views , their lifestyle , their beliefs , etc .
    And this book was written and published in the early 1940's .

In around 25 years we'd be celebrating the centenary of this book and celebrate it we must for this marvellous historical narrative rich with insight into one of our epochs as a people .

That's their tragedy and ours too for being forced to be yoked with them just coz our "Father of The Nation " wouldn't have it any other way .

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  6. Dagger

Dagger 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Well , things are coming to a head soon in these matters, I feel. The media and the people have always been following the West for these past years. Whoever has been declared a baddie by the West has not been questioned by the rest. And the regimes have been changed. Now there are tectonic plates shifting right at their homes. Pretty soon, we will know one way or another, what their reaction is.

I will see if I can get my hands on the book. Quite interesting to see his views.

IndiranChandiran likes this.
  7. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    I got mine from Amazon India

Dagger likes this.
  8. zebra7

zebra7 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Inshah Allah there won't be any Pakistan in the Globe soon.

9. nik141993

nik141993 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    GOI has given to much attention & money to these religious brainwashed filth's for last 3 decades who occupy no more than 20,000 sq km of indian land but hold whole country patience by its balls..... Demographic of Kashmir need to be changed if we really want a permanent solution

10. WhyCry

WhyCry Reaper Love Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    Its funny that you find others arguments funny.

If you can't stand the heat, call 911(Pakistan doesn't have that so just "RUN").

11. WhyCry

WhyCry Reaper Love Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    Occupiers are those who do trading of the land that they don't have ownership of.

IndiranChandiran likes this.
  12. zebra7

zebra7 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You know what is the problem with you Pakistani people

• You are biggest joke in the world-- because you are still stuck with the Identity Crisis -- First Clear yourself who you are turk, Arab, or Mongol descent. I pitty on you, because the one which raped the land, and converted the people forcefully, and the murderor of PBUH relatives and childens are you Heroes. For decades you leaders try to dictate your citizen rediculous theories, and lies to support those theories. Jinnah supporter of theory and ideology -- Hindus and Muslims can never live together, and Islam can bound a country. Both broken in 1971.
    • You think that you are muslim first, and Pakistani later, but my dear we are Indian First and hindu, muslim, sikh later.
    • The biggest threat to the ideology of the creation of the Pakistan is the Muslims living in the India.
    • You believe in idiotic prophecy of Gwaza e Hind, and dream of Mughal era again rulling India and Hindus, but in reality it was you who was first ruled by foreign agressors, converted and latter on their chamche.
    • You think, hindus, christians, jews wanted to destroy Pakistan, but in reality the biggest problem is pakistan itself, and the biggest threat to the Pakistan is the Pakistan itself. And if you want to know what is Pakistan, then it is an Accident which happens in 1947, and those type of accident's life is around 70-80 years.
    • You thinks that the Muslims ruled Hindus and India for 1000 years, but in reality you struggled and failed to convert India, due to our shear resistance. Because in 14 years all the arab was Muslim, and iran was converted to muslim. Those agressors, arabs, turks, mongols, mughals ruled for small fragmented of time and in fragmentation of areas, and were mere raiders and looter's nothing more.
    • You think Kashmir is yours, and they are your brothers -- bullshit -- You don't have the same culture, don't know Kashmiri, and don't know the ground realities. Only three districts of the 22 districts of Jammu and Kashmir, with some sunni extremists, funded by Saudi Channels thinks that they will do silly things, can take away kashmir. LOL.
    • You are a Joke because first make it clear, what do you want, an independent Kashmir, Kashmir with Pakistan or Kashmir sold to China, because you have already sold some part of jammu kashmir to China.

13. lca-fan

lca-fan Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    It was Pakistan s luck we had hijda PM nehru then had we had sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel then you and your Pakistan would not have existed. His daughter Indira Gandhi though cut you into pieces and captured siachin. Now clap.

14. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We have let this country broken once on the name of religion. If they try to be traitor, we shall do exactly the same what Pakist does with Baluchs and sindhis and shias and Ahemadias and all of their religious minorities. For us Pakistan is a roll model or we shall make arrangement for them to settle in Lahore after pakistan is broken in 4 pieces so that they may enjoy the gutter like like all other Muhazirs.

15. The Lockean

The Lockean 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Au contraire people of all religions are welcome in India, only religious zealots and nut jobs, especially of a fundamentalistic monotheistic religion, excuse.

All religions equate God as being one - without exception. But your takfiri ideology following brethren, and here I am at pains to make a difference from wahabis as they are merely against all religions which are not Islam and the former, are against all who are non-conformist to their pervasive and distorted religious viewpoint and include the Muslims too, in their hatred, are a big "no thank you"

As for your logic, such an intellectually challenged assertion and the proof thereof. Seriously kiddo, go and play with your toys!

A typical sense of "religious targeting" and crying foul when one are in a clear minority and have been given all the facilities and extended equitable rights as any other citizen and when there is a majority of the religious group, like in Saudi, the rules simply are inverse and not applicable for them.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.