Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Kashmiri "misguided youth" demanding Nizam e Mustafa at Gunpoint

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Robinhood Pandey, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Robinhood Pandey

Robinhood Pandey SECOND IN COMMAND Staff Member SECTION CHIEF

Country Flag:
    India

now what is the justification of this ???

2. NKVD

NKVD Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Why MI &RAW allowing this I don't Understand @Hellfire what is the Strategy here

kiduva21 and SrNair like this.
  3. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Kashmiris still couldnt understand the psyche of the new GoI leadership.I think our current NSA has a strategy here.
    I would say use brutal force ,open a war zone if need.
    This time we have to finish this once and for all.Because we can understand whatever it is deep inside Kashmiris have Islamist ideaology .This time it was Wani .
    They always look for a reason to attack the forces and proves that previous strategy was a failure .
    Now use brute force both diplomatic and militarily .
    Diplomatic means raising K word would invite severe consequences to Pakistan and militarily punish insurgents dearly .And it should be silent this time noone raise a word for them.

Scotlander and Levina like this.
  4. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Did KP'S flew Kashmir on advice of Jagmohan? If yes, help me with sources. If no, then also help me with sources. :)

5. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    These Anti-Social and disruptive elements cannot operate without support from establishments residing in that state.

Identify them and Shut them down,
    If these elements are allowed to operate with such impunity i would it is jus matter of time before situation escalate to full scale Anti-Insurgency operation.

I think that is what India is wanting to do as plugging the holes are not working. As more holes are being created. So change the whole board that if it is desired it would be brilliant.
    It is like level of escalation if cannot be controlled the escalator loses the power of the narrative.

SrNair likes this.
  6. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    If you had followed what I had written long time back, I had mentioned that things will be allowed to deteriorate.

That is what you are seeing right now. Army Chief's statement was very pointedly made - that those who interfere in operations will be dealt with accordingly.

This has widened the scope. Now the only issue is, what is US' strategy in Pakistan over the next few months. You have to read Kashmir in overall perspective of Pakistan now.

My reading remains - we will see tremendous pressure in Pakistan over the next few weeks. They are going to be hard pressed.

Meanwhile, in Kashmir, the main political parties which have toed the pro-separatist lines, are being broken apart. PDP is check-mated. If it pulls out, it loses credibility, if it does not, it loses. For NC - it is already lost the power.

As for ground situation, things will be controlled in summers, with force.
    This is precise re-run of 1989-1990s, when armed forces were given a free hand and the back of the militancy was broken.

That is in works, keeping in picture the overall situation in the region. We can not afford a Syria like confrontation in Kashmir, so Pakistan has to be made a Syria.

If India does not do it, India is finished.

7. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    In Syria , the rebels are almost equal to Govt forces .We cant say that in the Kashmir case .

Hellfire likes this.
  8. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India

It does not take long to arm a population which is already increasingly Islamist, unemployed and truant. Unfortunately, the school burning and increasing tutoring by madrassas has further swelled the rank of the youth.

The major chunk of stone pelters is composed of the age group that should be either at school or a college. There is no business for them on the streets. This is why my comment as above.

It is this section, which is full of energy and easily swayed (ones who actually do justice to the term 'herd mentality') which had formed the backbone of uprising in Syria too. How much time, do you think, will it take for the more senior population to follow, if their children start dying?

We are at a dangerous point of time, make no mistake of it. Does India have the capacity and the will to carry out a mass execution of a generation of Kashmiris? There has been a suggestion on that line here, but that can merely be written off as a delusive rant. The repercussions are too massive to think of.

9. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    It depends on the ability of GoI .
    We need to show them that their Islamist idealogy is not going to work here .
    We are not Syria and here if they tries for something like that it would be a genocide .
    India has capacity to do that ,only if there is a clear planning and during this age of terrorism noone comes to ask us about it .
    But we Indians cant allow that ,after all they are our people .
    And what we should do here is not the killing of the poor Kashmiris but their supporters .
    Neutralize the Pakistan's ability to challenge us in Kashmir .Deep down Kashmiris hate us ,you know that and also rest of India .
    Arrogancy of little kid will only increase if an elder support him when he is punished by his father.
    To ward off such a situation you have to eliminate the importance of that elder .Once the Pakistan is out of the game ,Kashmiris will come in to their sense .

Pressure the Pakistanis .To an extent that they have no choice but to stay away from here .

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  10. Levina

Levina Admin- Social media Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    I don't blame the PDP guy. I don't expect him to stand up and fight the terrorists who put him at their gun point,afterall Kashmir valley has witnessed many brutal murders, like that of Girija Tickoo whose body was sawn into two by a carpenter saw,after she was violated, Navin Saproo who was killed inch by inch as the terrorists danced around his body, and many more lives were sacrificed for not paying any heed to LeM's instructions.
    If you look around on social media then there are many such bullies who use the same tactic to curb any sane voice from the valley.

Scotlander, Hellfire and SrNair like this.
  11. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India

Well said @SrNair

Again hit the nail right on head ... attacking the Kashmiris is not the solution, as majority in our media say ... we have to hit the root cause.

Insurgency is a game of decades and centuries .. not few days. We have the patience, we have the means, we have the resources and we have the will - to outlast each and every insurgency as a nation.

You made a great observation :) thanks for the wonderful insight.

@Joe Shearer This is a particularly good point of view.

SrNair likes this.
  12. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This is a reaction to the videos uploaded by the jawans - thrashing stone pelters and asking them to shout anti pak slogans. Its pure idiocy at its best from the Indian army, extremely unprofessional and naive.
    The army should maintain secrecy and take down the top heads of these extremist groups. When the pack is without an alpha male, automatically things will fizzle out.

13. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
  14. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    kpjihadi.PNG

"misguided youths" comment on post of Kashmiri Pandit

Wolfpack likes this.
  15. The BrOkEn HeArT

The BrOkEn HeArT 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Only solution for Kashmir issue-:
    Ban all media , internet, mobile , Camera and tourism for six months then handover it to the military.
    Believe me Kashmir will come out as the most peaceful state of India after 6 months. :coffee: