Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Kejriwal: Modi's land & power scam and gas fields scam (in collusion with congress)

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Re: Kejriwal: Modi's land & power scam and gas fields scam (in collusion with congres

BTW, do you know that I had got my airline registered for just INR one Lakh only. I raised the paid up capital after I got the license to INR 50 crores. This is a standard practice in BIz bcoz if the company is not able to achieve its founding objectives, liqidating it is a big problem as per our company's act of 1956. So if you put all your money at the time of creating the company and GOI refuses you the license, you loose a very large amount of money.
    How will you know this? Andhi kya nahaigi aur kya nichodegee. You are here to fleece bizmen as many of your members are now threatening bizmen all across india to collect money for your party. Just the other day you guys published the tax exemptions given to political parties, now you guys are down that road.

2. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Re: Kejriwal: Modi's land & power scam and gas fields scam (in collusion with congres

@All Members, AAP members have started acting as extrotionists by using the threat of exposing companies which do not pay them election donations. This is the character of AAP. Pls be warned that a baniya is runnjing this org with a bunch of extortionists only for money and profits.

3. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

:rofl:
    Shock can sometimes do this to people! :whistle:

And sure, AAP is Z-team.. and we buy documentary evidences of corruption in bulk.. doesnt matter whther it is from cong or bjp against its own members or the other. Bring it on.

And like I said, exposing the son in law of sonia was also at priyanka's behest. So, that proves that we are cong's team :evilgrin:

Oh BTW, that 6 day old company was registered in a tax haven of barbados, and as it said its US filing report (that you can find at AAP's link I pasted in #1 above), it accepted on its own that it has no experience of oil and gas exploration. So, no capital and no experience and no infrastructure... and yet Modi gave that company a 10,000 crore deal. Aint it sweet of Modi?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India

Why dont you ever reply to our questions? You will be shocked to know that we also now have a large data about the ills done by the AAP members and their families. Sab kuch duniya ko dikhaya jayega. wait for right time.

5. Kejriwal4PM

You should certainly give it to the lokpal and depose with them!
    Like I have been saying, the system of AAP is more important than anyone else in it.. even its architect AK.

And I answered your question! Priyanka gave files against Vadra because they had a fight that day... and MMS gave files against khurshid because he could bear to see k's constipated face every day.

6. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India

So now we have party whose origin lies in getting data from warring husband and wives and tormented PM of India. Can anyone believe this joke??
    I will trust you the day I am stone drunk or out of my senses forever or in a mental asylum like you guys.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  7. Kejriwal4PM

Was Modi colluding with Sonia or Amar Singh or both?

How Amar Singh became a fixer, and why no one wants him now | Firstpost

Read that article to know how SP's Amar Singh has been a long time fixer for the Bhartias familiy that owns Jubiliant (one of the two companies that Modi gifted 20% equity in gujarat state-owned GSPC, when BJP was at center). Shobana Bhartia is also a Rajya Sabha nominee of Congress and was even offered a Padma award for journalism (when, in reality, she is only a proprietor of the Hindustan Times group, and not at all a journalist!).

So, was BJP/Modi colluding with Cong/Sonia or SP/Amar or both?

8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Re: Was Modi colluding with Sonia or Amar Singh or both?

what do you have to say to this Khujliwala baboo, badiya hai.
    Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia, has received 400,000 Dollars from the Ford Foundation in the last three years - Arundhati Roy
    Kabir / Grants / Ford Foundation

So you guys are the agents of foreign powers who are here to work on their behalf and carry forward their agenda in the garb of sainthood.

9. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

I assume you all are talking about foreign foundations efforts to fund anti corruptions candiates in India so it would be easier to do business.

Sad, kind of like you idea of a fair fight for a protester.

10. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

No we are talking about traitors whi sold thier soul to others and are more onclined towards marxist views and who will be hanged soon. Which means loss of your a lot of money and a pleasent thing to do and feel for us.

11. Kejriwal4PM

This ford foundation and CIA funding allegations are so funny that I sincerely wish Moditards dont stop these allegations. The more they resort to such ridiculous rants, the more they expose the hollowness of a typical moditard intelligence and make AAP grow! :D

psst psst: Ford funded $1,22,000 to GEER foundation of Gujarat in 2002 when Modi was its chairman that time :D source: http://t.co/ln10vbLif0
    Ford foundation even regularly funds IITs and IIMs.

I know that is not going to stop Moditards (including the headless chickens like Arun Jaitley, Ravi Shankar Prasad etc) to continue ranting Ford foundation, and I hope they dont stop either ;)

12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Longback, In our squadron, we had a poster in which a man was riding a donkey with a carrot attached to a stick and that stick was so held by the man that the carrot was hanging right next to the mouth of the donkey. the more the donkey tried to reach for the carrot, more it moved away from him and the man riding the donkey reached that much closer to his destination.
    SAME is the story of Khujliwala and AAP. The rider is the AAP/Khujliwala, the carrot is the Janlokpal/anti-corruption crusade and the actual aam admi is the donkey in this story. If Khujliwala had actually any intention of delivering on Janlokpal he wud not have resigned and ensured that Janlokpal is passed as congress & BJP both had promised support and central govt wud not have been able to delay it. BUT that wud have meant giving the carrot to the donkey and the rider wud have lost the only bait that he has. SO the game is to keep the janlokpal issue burning, not to deliver of anti corruption crusade but only act and dance around till khujliwala gets to loksabha. That is the only game of khujliwala & gang.

Marqueur likes this.
  13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Long back I had replied to this khujliwala that AAP is CIA funded and that Khujliwala is a CIA agent whose only job is to ensure anarchy in India and prevent India from becoming an assertive democracy of the world. Pls read the link below in detail and this will open you eyes. I request you all to pls give it publicity on every social media and also e-mail it to all your friends.
    http://www.canarytrap.in/2014/03/11/kejriwal-indias-biggest-scam/
    Khujliwala and every AAP member and supporter deserves to be lined up against a wall and shot dead on charges of being traitor and agents of foreign forces.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.