Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Kerala: RSS worker hacked to death in Kannur, state BJP demands AFSPA

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by AbRaj, May 12, 2017.

1. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ishwara, ivide aarum ille ith paranj onn chirikkaan.

Levina, nair, Agent_47 and 2 others like this.
  2. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Oh please .
    It is not only about cows.Outside those industrial area there is a lots of things happening .I dont know about Northern area because I havent been in there but African diplomats dont have to threaten our MEA for some invalid reason .
    Recently we have seen how they treated poor African students .
    Protest for reservation was even finest and Govt had to covered up all those shit happened in Murthal .
    Otherwise each of those 1.3 billion would have been forced to down their head in front of the world like that happened in Delhi .
    Killing is not a casual thing in Kerala once in a year few of political killings happened .
    It is not a riot that based on a medieval ideology .

3. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    :D :D :lol:

GSLV Mk III and Veeran like this.
  4. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Kerala have highest crime rate because we don't measure ourselves by the number of cases registered. Which will stop police from registering complaints so that it will picture them in bad light. Kerala have one of the best law and order situations on ground not only on paper.

http://www.satyamevjayate.in/Police/EPISODE-2watchvideo.aspx?uid=E2-EV-V5

Levina, SrNair and GSLV Mk III like this.
  5. Agent_47

Country Flag:
    India
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ime-capital-of-India/articleshow/54538155.cms

@Levina @nair

Levina and SrNair like this.
  6. Agent_47

Country Flag:
    India
    Possibility? What else you want? Go to Kerala police website and analyze the data and see if it's wrong. You don't have to be an intellectual to understand how an educated society will be forthcoming to police.

Don't act like a pakistani commenting on India's Naga or Mao problems when his house is burning.And whataboutery won't help you to make fruitful conversations.

Levina, SrNair and GSLV Mk III like this.
  7. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Most of the muslims in Kerala work in Arab countries, Saudis are pouring money into Wahabism. Sunni muslims are becoming very anti-shia under Saudi influence. A radical muslim fears RSS/BJP more than secular muslim, just like a radical hindu fears Jihad more than secular Hindu.

When RSS mentions "Hindu rastra" , a radical muslim gets nite-mare,

8. Sweet-detention

Sweet-detention FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes...only if victim is able to reach to the judiciary. Its a tough task for most of the marginalized population in our country.

SrNair likes this.
  9. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Do you have any statistics or survey that proves that 18% Chritians own more than say 20% of the land ? I have searched and didn't find any proof. the proof should be credible... I have surveyed that many plantation owners are also Hindus....

10. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]

11. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Most of them became successful only after migrated to GCC or other parts of India .

What do you mean ?Actually I dont get it

Wolfpack, Levina and GSLV Mk III like this.
  12. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Do I need to post all those datas here my friend?
    Pictures were circulated in entire media and in social medias .Garments of womens are spreaded out in all those protested areas around of the Murthal .
    Please dont tell us ,you have garment dumping ground in there .A remote agricultural land only an express way that passed through there .
    We knows what happened in there and I have my own sources ,my friends ,working in North India .
    GoI suppressed and covered entire incident ,otherwise those who are out there ,across the western border a shameless nation known as Pakistan and entire international medias would have been devoured our Govt .

Now look at the protested happened in TB after Jallikattu ban .Womens and mens protested in same area day and night .Not a single case of molestation happened in there .
    That is what we call as civilized people .
    Your external look and luxury wont make you civilized .For that you have to do certain things ,respect those respectable ones including womens .

Of Course Crima rate is very high in India because each and every crime in the state will reported in the police station .And police also takes the responsibility .
    Illegal abortion of female foeticide is also a grave crime and people will report it in police station .Now what is the status of females in Haryana ?

Misplaced identity and mob rule ?
    Who gave them the authority to do that ?It is the police responsibility to take actions against them .Right?
    They are not even Indian citizens .
    If misdeeds of one was the reason then we would have to lynch all those Bengali/BD migrants in here after those rape case .wouldnt we?

Even educated ones dont know who is Nigerians or who is Sudanese
    Pathetic .And as usual MEA embarassed in front of African diplomats .

GSLV Mk III and Sweet-detention like this.
  13. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    AFAIK, the only pre-Independence, Malayali established company still in existence is Aspinwall, which belongs to the royal family of Travancore. All these biggies we see today came into prominence in the 90s.

14. Levina

Levina Admin- Social media Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    Doc,
    I was here to read the article after I was mentioned here by @Agent_47 . To tell you the truth this headhunt has claimed a lot of innocent lives, both RSS and Communists are equally guilty.
    But what intrigues me is the fact that you wanted to railroad us into believing that its Kerala Vs India.
    Abhi Raj, we keralaites take pride in the fact that we are malayalis but being an Indian makes us prouder.
    This is not your first thread or post which made veiled attacks on ppl of Kerala. I hope you'll not repeat this in future.

Agent_47 and SrNair like this.
  15. Veeran

Veeran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    BJP RSS was defamed from the time of Gandhi onwards because Congress saw them as a threat to their flse existance, someone with ptential to expose them and their lies. And BJP-Congress was always defamed as the group which killed Gandhi.

These sort of things cannot be proved. But you can guess that Church has always been a conspirator in politics from it funding so many misionary run civil service training centers. That is all. Nothing of this sort can be proved.