Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Kerala: RSS worker hacked to death in Kannur, state BJP demands AFSPA

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by AbRaj, May 12, 2017.

1. Levina

Levina Admin- Twitter Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    Doc,
    I'm really curious to know what was it that your uncle experienced.

2. Levina

Levina Admin- Twitter Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    Congratulate her from my side. :)

vstol jockey likes this.
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    He is a Doctor,but he is interested in the occult a lot,so he went all over India to learn from the best,he found out Parashurama Ashramam in Kerala is the best, but they don't normally take students that easy,they judge the students temperament, one should never be angry,egoistic,vengeful is some of the qualities they look for in a student,because if they teach such vidya to a student,who uses it on others,whenever he's angry,it is the guru who is cursed, for teaching such a pupil that vidya.
    They didn't take him initially,he had to persuade a lot after many trips and a huge donation to Ashramam around 5-10 lakhs(don't know exactly amount but it was in 90's),he was initiated.

In Pournami (full moon) night, they do a puja and offer milk in a big earthern bowl.The ashramam is near the sea and he saw a Naga Kanya come out of the sea and drink milk.When asked his guru,replied this is happens on specific days.Other things like supernatural entities,flaming entities,demon like entities etc. he experienced in that ashramam.

SrNair and Levina like this.
  4. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    They made a fool out of your uncle... So much supertition :basketball:

SrNair and Sweet-detention like this.
  5. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    It's no one's fault agricultural area in the plains where thickly populated compared Western ghats. Western ghats where populated by Tribals.

6. SrNair

SrNair Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Mam ,I think you couldnt read my post clearly.What I meant in there ,as a conclusion ,is that minorities were practical in their life and saved a lots for future generation and Hindus couldnt do that .

7. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    I have heard about such occult .
    A person got this abilities only after the strong committment and concentration.
    One of my grandfather's brother knew some of the basic stuffs ,that he learned from a Nampoothiri ,a priest in our nearby temple .
    This is happened decades ago (both of them are died even before I born).He had a lots of knowledge about this and he was a favourite disciple of that priest .
    Those who knows this stuff had a secret moolamanthra .He shouldnt disclose that to anyone .
    He would do only when he feel that death is certain .This priest called for our grandfathers brother when he was in deathbed .But he knew the reason and liability .So he didnt go .Once you knows those mantra you should pass those to future generations,otherwise your ebtire family will suffered.Priest taught one of his own son before he died.

Wolfpack likes this.
  8. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    You think that way,because you have not seen what he has seen,he has his reasons to believe.To each to his own.

9. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes,They do a lot of such occult practices and get siddhis,can know about a persons past just by looking at them,some beings tell them about the persons past and details.You don't disclose the moolamantra given to you during initiation to anyone.They also become successful in life, the person i mentioned to you has a TV channel of his own and a personal Helicopter.

SrNair likes this.
  10. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    We humans have every right to be a religious ,non religious or an atheist.
    But when you see, feel or experience something that cant even explain under the basic physics or logic .You would seriously look inwards whether this is actually right or wrong .
    If you have huge estate or something like that ,something that is uninhabited remote area .You should set a recorder in there for few days .
    One of my friend experimented about it ,there was a lots of people talking and it is not clear.Still we dont know what is actually happened there .

Wolfpack likes this.
  11. zebra7

zebra7 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    A deep study is needed with respect to the so called Hinduism Religion and how a culture was transformed and labeled as a Religion and the reason behind that. Perhaps their are many core values in which I agree with the RSS view, that Hinduism is the way of life, and not a religion, but ironically most of Indian are unaware of it, but disagree with RSS ideology in many accounts such as RAM Mandir. Ironically how could I expect non muslim to understand the Hindu, when the so called Hindu don't have the understanding of themselves, when they don't understand that the term Hindu was the Persian, and why they forgot the Old Sanatan Dharma.

Hinduism is actually the group of the various religion, which existed in our Indian Subcontinents and idea of Dharma if understood properly will kill all doubts.

India faces, many foriegn attack, and the attack still continues is from various religion, and knowingly or unknowingly their is the desperation to oppose it, and in this opposition many confusion occurs, and people are confused what went wrong. First of all we forgot the value and concept of Dharma, which is wrongly interpreted as the Religion. Why it happens is due to centuries of conquest and attempt to the conversion attempt. What makes us different from Religion is that the intellectual thoughts in our country was way too much developed. And due to that the superior concept of Dharma came, thus making us to be the SEEKER rather than the BELIEVER. We don't believe in any book, prophets, rule, god, rituals, duties etc so how could there be a single Religion called Hinduism.

If I have to guess, we have to go to the past, during the Muslim attacks in the Indian subcontinents, their are various misconceptions

1. Muslims rules India for centuries -- B.S. their was strong opposition and the reality is that Muslim invaders struggles for 6 centuries to conquer India completely.

2. Theory of Aryan Invasion -- lot of literature and studies, thesis and archeological and historical facts are available to refute this theory, but still its the part of the text book of our history, ironically. It suggested the attempt by the European to subdue our history but most important to protect their own Religion. Why ?? Because according to the Bible, the core of the Christanity, Adams and Eve was the first man and women first created in 5000 B.C, so how could their are human and culture existence before that date.

3. There was no attempt for the force conversion -- It took only 14 years to fully Islamalize the whole Arab, and latter Persia, but why it fails was due to the facts, when the invaders conquer the land, the next attempt was from the Religious peoples and scholors to propogate that their Religion is better than what they were following, fails because their was no Religion at All. Their would be many people who would argue that their were Budhism, but Budhism is not a Religion by any stretch of imagination too. What is important that that war of belief is still their on going, whether you believe or not. And there is no shortage of people taking advantage of this and misguiding the general public.

So Either be the Believer or Remain Seeker is of your own choice, but put the both in One Group, and remove the ignorance which will automatically remove the so called fennatics putting Venoms in the ignorant minds of people, or the performers raising Superstitious, or the Group confussing people with the so called Religious text and Literature.

For Me, I am proud to be born in India, thus have Hindu Culture, Sanatani by birth, and Sanatan Dharmic by vertue, Atheistic by Religion -- Born Independent, Thinks independently and Believe Independently, though I am a Seeker and a Student.

Wolfpack likes this.