Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Khawaja Asif’s Correct Stand

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Hellfire, Sep 29, 2017.

1. nair

nair Die hard Romeo IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Very few..... But not gonna last long.... Their army and ISI won't let it happen... and their population would be happy

Blackjay and Hellfire like this.
  2. OverLoad

OverLoad BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    N.S and his team's days are numbered so anything from them should't be taken seriously, during his tenure N.S employed hundreds of Indian employees and many of them are R&AW agents all deported back and case is still pending against him.

3. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Neither for Afghanistan nor Kashmir .The moment you cease support to the Taliban , the various Pakthoon groups would band together and you can guess what their next step will be .

It's precisely for this reason that Punjabi deep state has played the Islamic card to keep the Pakthoons divided and under their thumb .The alternative is too frightening for Pindi to even contemplate .Their & your blessed state of "Medina" for sub continental Muslims would face an existential threat

As far as Kashmir goes, if the PA ceases support there , it loses its raison d'être . No Kashmir conflict and how would GHQ defend procurement of all those shiny arms they seek for themselves at the expense of a decent lifestyle for the lay Pakistani .Nothing extravagant , just the basics - Roti Kapda Makan , rozgaar , etc .So you've the CPEC - Deep States version of the American way circa 2008 of Lehmann bros & Goldman Sucks fame method of packaging all your bad debts together and marketing it at a higher interest rate for buyers .Read Chinese for buyers and your fellow citizens as consumers to pay usurious costs for basic necessities , so that the Chinese investors can laugh all the way to the bank accompanied by PA, pirs , fakirs , mullahs, selected politicians , bureaucrats and the occasional industrialist assuming local industry does survive the Chinese onslaught.

Sher ki sawaari hain !! Kab kahaan aur kaise yeh safar mukammal hoga apne aap mein ek dilchasp kahaani banega .

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  4. nair

Country Flag:
    India
    Who has grip on Pakistan as a politician??? Your commando Mushraff was thrown out when he was about to resolve kashmir issue.... PA will suck your blood as long as Pakistan exists....

An Indian likes this.
  5. OverLoad

OverLoad BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Musharaff was not thrown out even after 5 years of dialogue failure.
    Your Govt baked off after Musharaff's blunt press conference. P.A is the only institute who love and build Pakistan plus safeguard our country.
    My grandfather, my father and uncles served in forces and I know how much they are sucking the blood, I myself dropout from PMA due to my own behavior. I know military very closely so stop bashing out forces and keep check on Indian crore commanders who are looting their own soldiers rations and making money in every single arms deals.

6. nair

Country Flag:
    India
    Indian soldiers are answerable to GOI and people of India..... Not the other way around.....

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  7. An Indian

An Indian 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    No even that is not needed.

Alternative energy has essentially wiped out the need for carbon based fuel - in vehicles as well as for power generation. Also Fracking has guaranteed that oil prices will never rise again to the peaks it had.

The bottom line is Peak oil will never happen again. The problem the GCC have is that their economies are based on the assumption of at least $60 oil. Anything less than that their expenses are higher than their income. Saudi will go bankrupt in another 3 years minimum and (m'thinks) 10 years max. What is happening in Venezuela is what will happen here. Google for news on Venezuela...