Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Krishna Menon wanted to sack Manekshaw

Discussion in 'Military History' started by Soumya, Apr 6, 2014.

1. visciousIndian

visciousIndian REGISTERED

There is so much media bias against Krishna Menon simply because it was he who secured Indias rights on Kashmir through convincing a soviet veto in our favour. Don't fall for the media bias.

Nehru was the idiot. He was the reason we got downgraded in our claims to Kashmir in UN. He was the reason why China came invading in Tibet and Nehru took no stance. A leader should have forseen all these and should have prepared pre-emptive steps, just in case. Not just that, Sardar Vallabhai Patel had also warned him. Krishna Menon was just a Defence Minister, Nehru was the PM. The responsibility for final action always goes to the PM and so does the responsibility.

2. visciousIndian

What happened is happened. We should prepare for the current realities. Alliance with Russia, Vietnam and Japan. Modi sarkar has taken a good initiative to build our defences.

3. ajithharish

ajithharish 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I am an absolute patriot but that doesn't mean we should be out of sync with reality. Yes Indian Military was the best military in the World War but you see Chinese also fight quite well in WW2, no where near as close to us but good enough. Even in Rezang La it shows we were much better than Chinese.

In Indo-China war why did we lose..?? Not because we were not trained. It was because we were not equipped. Remember we lost more to cold in 62' than Chinese bullets. If it was a war in normal conditions we would have stalemated them. But the key word is "Post World War". The 62' war was almost 2 decades after the World war, this was the period in which Chinese improved its military capability much more rapidly than us. They had superior aircraft as well.

4. ajithharish

ajithharish 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    No mate. Krishna Menon was not responsible for the '62

I am not an expert..!!! My thing is only economics..!! I am a kid in military and strategic affairs..!! Try vstol-jockey, jagjitnatt, manmohan yadav these guys are great..!

Having relations with Israel is bad. That country is a danger to World Safety. I want India to be self-reliant with good relations only with Russia, Iran, Brazil, South Africa. I dont want India to entertain Russian-Jewish Mafia which is running riot in Goa. They must all be shot dead. Even Putin is struggling to contain them in Russia.

There is a full economic angle to my choice. None of US, European countries

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  5. visciousIndian

You matched my thoughts exactly!!! That is also my perspective. BJP should kick the zionists out. But as far as I understand, it holds too much strength inside them. Is the BJP really that ignorant on real history?? Advani and Sushma are the main Zionist supporters. I voted for BJP only after seeing them being sidelined. Do you know if Modi is aware of it?? My assumption is that Modi wanted to sideline the Zionist stooges camp and wanted to take India in a self-reliant direction, and that is the reason he sidelined them, but what is your opinion??

True, the Russian jews are a big problem in Goa. Not just them, the Israeli community in India are all ex-soldiers and the zionist sayinim. They pose a huge internal security threat to our nation. I link all the assasinations in our defence sector projects, like the 'suicide' of the LCA test pilot, etc all to the russian and zionist jews. To stop India from becoming self-reliant. And sell more weapons.

6. visciousIndian

They're biased.

7. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I agreed but Krishna Menon cannot be ignored
    For once, his extreme Pro China Bias blinded the Indian Leadership
    which caused them to ignore warning of Chinese preparations
    which has started arriving almost 2-3 months before the invasion started

8. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    I don't take sides

9. visciousIndian

The Jews are funding Bollywood movies (the uncultured movies, Sunny Leone type, her husband is an israeli), is in diamond business, prostitution of Indian women, drugs business distributing it from goa to colleges, but above all, illegal organ harvesting is controlled by them!! All the high-profit business. It shows they're determined to have strong long term influence in India. The prostitution ring can also be used to blackmail Indian politicians.

10. visciousIndian

I've seen members here ignoring some remarks made on the people BJP shaked hands with.

11. visciousIndian

Nehru was warned many times. Especially by Sardar Vallabhai Patel. But yes, I believe, on this direction, Krishna Menon may have blinded him a bit, since Nehru took the words of Krishna Menon seriously. But don't you see a bit of bias, when the media only blames Krishna Meon, but no word is mentioned on how Nehru didn't act to save Tibet??

12. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    I allow for opinion but i don't allow for abuse
    that's my only policy

If there is any for of abuse you can always report it
    and there will always be action

13. visciousIndian

@ajithharish Another more important reason to kick the Jews out is how they play both sides and profits from it, like how the Israelis trained both Indian side LTTE and Srilankan forces during the Srilankan civil was and profited from it. Similarly, they're going to play both India and China. Israel has links with China (weapons technology selling to China which they stole from America), and this is not being mentioned in the media, and BJP also seem not to notice it.

14. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes there is a bias, and i complete agree with this part
    Media has tried to save him alot

But then again saving tibet wasn't India's problem

but his indecisiveness and blunders during
    Chinese Invasion of India cannot be ignored

15. visciousIndian

Israel and East India Company Rothschild. I know Israel is important to India from a strategic perspective. But BJP took it too far. What were they thinking when they invited all these military trained youth in lakhs into our nation??British slaved majority of our nation with just a population of 80,000. I don't understand how a patriot party like BJP made such a big mistake.

What we should've done: Fund Israel by buying weapons technology from them to the point that Israel grows a bit more to take own Iran on their own, and then watch the arab world and the zionist kill each other. The old policy of divide and rule. But instead of making Israel and Iran our pawns, BJP bought in Israeli saynims into our land to make us their pawns?? How else do youexplain the caucasian sightings during the main terrorist attacks in our nation??