Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Krishna Menon wanted to sack Manekshaw

Discussion in 'Military History' started by Soumya, Apr 6, 2014.

1. visciousIndian

visciousIndian REGISTERED

Don't tell me blunders.

2. ajithharish

ajithharish 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    That B***h must be thrown to jail. She is spoiling Indian culture. Modi must ban foreign funding in media. I wish Modi takes action soon. I praise the chinese for taking such action in their country. There loopholes in their firewalls to snoop for Internal Security. Modi must follow that policy and make the most Superior Cyber Army in the World. We have the talent. With the Talent we have we can dwarf even NSA. All electronic must be inbuilt with snooping chips. Everything is possible if you have the Govt. support and especially the talent we have. We must initiate Vedic Culture. Kids will get attracted to Vedic Culture Fast.

The Ancient Indian way is the only and ultimate truth and solution to all problems on this planet

3. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Okay lets face it, they can't really take over today's India
    India in past was divided into hundred of princely states fighting among themselves
    Today's India is a united power

But i agree that such number of combat trained people should not be allowed in the country, technicians are fine but not former military individuals

4. visciousIndian

It was because I saw some of your posts that I rejoined this forum. I was active here as another member by the name, CountryFirst2, before I left because of the bias and uninformed people I found here. Anyways, I'm really glad to find someone as you and just a much to find someone who's like minded in strategies. I joined because that's how refreshing your views were. Well, but again, I'm not going to post here again, but I'll be following your posts :)

5. ajithharish

Country Flag:
    India
    BJP isn't a Patriot Party. It is no different from Congress. The only good people there are Modi & VK Singh. Even Amit Shah is no angel. His son was stuck in a hit and run case which he promptly covered. If there is anyone who can guide India out of this mess it is Modi. Not BS Amit Shah, BS Rajnath Singh, BS Mohan Bhagwat.

Modi is a smart person. He will ensure in the last 3 years of this term VK Singh will be made Defence Minister. That is when the fun will start

6. visciousIndian

@ajithharish 100% self reliant. With Vedic education restored. With Indian back and indian in the front for support and all foriegners (including parsis, anglophiles, 5th column Indian media, syrians, jews, false flag chitpawan brahmins who destroyed our last standing fully Hindu mpire Maratha Empire through infiltration like the zionists hijackers engineered the downfall of America) should be kicked out. All foreign religious organisations should be reduced to foreign NGOs and kicked out. We don't need the help of any foreigner to rebuild our nation. If we could build ancient on our own, we'll do it again. Are you contributing anyway?? And, again, this forum and bharat-rakshak (sabotge of Arjun tanks related threads are all blocked in bharat-rakshak forum) are zionist controlled.

PS: Do you byany chance believe that NAK Browne had any play in the two Sukhois that were downed (crash) to help buy foreign equipment since he is another anglophile??

7. visciousIndian

So you're saying Modi knows the games of the Zionist?? That is what I thought also. I'm also for Modi!!

Ajit Doval is also another patriot from kerala. I'm proud that Modi recruited him. And you forgot to mention Jaitley. Modi trusts him, so he must also be a trustworthy person.

8. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Oh... Please not again..

Stick with topic or move to members section...

9. ajithharish

Country Flag:
    India
    I am sorry. I will stick to topic

layman likes this.
  10. ajithharish

Country Flag:
    India
    Krishna Menon should have stopped him as a major general. I can see how Manekshaw's Parsi friends are crying to this day about Krishna's tough action.

Manekshaw even had the guts to go against Indira who took no nonsense from anyone. That was never heard of. There is nothing wrong in questioning superiors decisions. Menon never said dont follow the orders. When Mankeshaw decided to question Indira were was his so called logic of superior is superior..?

Even Patton would have accepted questions asked to a battle formation. Manekshaw was no Patton. A battle formation is not some joke. If Thimmayya made a mistake then it risks the life of soldiers. Just because a General makes a mistake and the commander feels its wrong he can raise questions not that he has to disobey.

VK Singh would have questioned his superior. There will be discipline problem if a commander disobeys not just ask a question. Every a commander says any questions boys before an assault for a reason.

11. visciousIndian

Thanks once again for seeing sense. All the members are pretending that putting a parsi (the people who were foot soldiers of the East India Company drug trade business and the people who were first to turn up as false witness when the British wanted to hang Indian nationalists) wasn't a national security risk. Thank god he turned out to be the opposite.

Gen. Thimmayya was an anglophile and so also a risk also (he preferred buying western defence equipments than developing indigenous), even taking that he was innovative in taking the tanks to the high himalayas.

12. visciousIndian

Those Parsi friends are mainly the Tatas. It is only getting traction in the media because Rothschild (who the parsi Tata answers to) owns the media.

13. visciousIndian

@ajithharish What do you have to say about the sabotage of the Arjun tanks during trials by the army, and about LCA being delayed like this (I mean intentional delaying)?? Who are this traitors!!

14. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Final Warning stick to the damn topic...

Zeus_@21 likes this.
  15. vsdoc

vsdoc BANNED BANNED

Lol I want to meet this kook. Is he still around?