Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

LCA Tejas Multirole Aircraft

Discussion in 'Indian Air Force' started by Dark_Prince, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Arjun MBT

Arjun MBT Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Hahahah, Lets not go off topic....

So LCA tejas Is going through several changes, Its even getting its Air Intakes changed to get the ability to supercruise....

2. Indian_Idol

Indian_Idol 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

i dont think this part as correct because only 40 is in the order list. but they are going MK2.. tejas may not have fully pleased the air force... IMO

3. AVADI

AVADI Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Well i hope they chose the engine very soon initially march was given as the date for announcement for engine even in the mid way of April they have not announced it.

4. Arjun MBT

GE is the Engine they might choose

5. Arjun MBT

Order of 40 even before getting IOC and FOC, Imagine after that??:india:

6. AVADI

AVADI Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I sincerely hope we chose the EJ200 engine its always best to stay away from USA.

7. Arjun MBT

point, yeah, stay away... but these Engines Are here not to stay, but just a substitute till Kaveri arrives, So dosent really matter who we buy it from

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  8. itzmylyf

itzmylyf FULL MEMBER

http://typhoon.starstreak.net/Eurofighter/engines.html
    I think we should choose EJ200 as it is not only a new modern product but also has very good upgrade prospective.
    http://www.rolls-royce.com/defence/products/combat_jets/ej200.jsp

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  9. Indian_Idol

thought this thread is for LCA Tejas!!!:D:D

10. Arjun MBT

It still is buddy, just a few discussions on which Engine must be selected...:india:

11. Indian_Idol

hmmm i can see that....:)

12. veteran

veteran 2nd Lieutant ELITE MEMBER

LEH AIR STATION NOV 29 .2014.TIME:2100HRS
    SQD.LEADER VIKRAM GILL ENTERS INTO THE ROOM OF AIR COMMODORE V.S.PUROHIT.
    VIKRAM(DOG1):â€SIR,SECTION 3 WEST 56 DEGREE.ACTIVITY MONITERD RADAR SIGNATURE FIRM .THEY HAVE CHOOSEN US…..â€
    PUROHIT(ROGER):â€ALL RIGHT,WE ALREADY HAVE OUR SAM’S ON SIGHT,MAKE SURE THEY DO COME TO US.AND YEAHH MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE WE HAVE NOT TRACED THEM.SO NO SAM’S LET THEM COME CLOSE TO THEIR TARGET.BREFEING STARTS IN 7 MINS FROM NOW.HURRY UP…LETS WELCOME OUR GUEST.GO..â€
    AT PRESENT DAY NO.220 SQD(TEJAS) WERE STATIONED IN LEH.
    BREFING ROOM
    PUROHIT(ROGER):â€FINALLY,THE JUNKIES HAVE MADE THEIR MOVE.THEY HAVE CHOOSEN US,AND ARE COMMING TO DESTROY THE DAM.WELL BOYS THIS IS YOUR DREAM SHOT,HIT THEM HARD.TOTAL COUNT IS 357,TODAY LETS MAKE IT AS LESS AS POSSIBLE….
    DOG1,BOLT1.YOU WILL FLY WITH ME.SECTOR 23R,50 WEST ON MY RIGHT YOU DOG1….â€
    DOG1:â€YES SIR..â€
    ROGER:COPY CO-ORDINATES ,ON MY LEFT LITTLE LOW YOU BOLT1…â€
    BOLT1:â€YES SIR..â€
    ROGER:â€YOU DELTA1(FLT.LFT. HIMANSHU SINHA) AND THUNDER(FLT.LFT.JAY SHEKHAWAT) ON STAND BY.DELTA1 YOU TAKE CHARGE AND BE READY FOR ACTION.. M I CLEAR BOYYZZ?..â€
    EVERYONE’S VOICE ECHOED ….â€SIRâ€
    6 MINS LATER..ON THE RUNWAY AS ALL THREE ARE READY TO TAKE OF STARTING WITH ROGER AND DOG1.
    ROGER:â€THIS IS ROGER,GUYS LETS TEACH THEM IF THEY WILL MESS WITH THE BEST,THEY WILL DIE LIKE THE REST.READY TO TAKE OF.ENGINE FIRE ONE,ENGINE FIRE 2 APROACHING RUNWAY..â€
    THE SUPERSONIC M.I.G-29 MADE THAT THUNDERING SOUND..
    ROGER:â€SHOOTING UP,READY TO TAKE OFF I M PULLING ,I M PULLING UP.LANDING GEARS IN,SECTOR 23-OR BANKING LEFT 700FT.DO U COPY DOG1…â€
    DOG1 AT SAME TIME GOT AIRBORNE ALONG WITH HIS LEADER,AND THEY WERE FOLLOWED BY BOLT1..
    DOG1:â€THIS IS DOG1 SECTOR21-OR ON YOUR RIGHT ROGER 1000FT AND GAINING HEIGHT APPROACHING TARGET SIGHTED ON Z-SPECTRA POSITION COPIED..ROGERâ€
    BOLT1:â€THIS IS BOLT1 SECTOR 27-OL,ON YOUR LEFT ROGER LITTLE LOW.Z-SPECTRUM ON ALERT VECTOR LOCKED,POSITION CONFIRMED.COPY …ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€OK GUYS,KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND CHECK YOUR BVR…COME IN DOG1â€
    DOG1:â€PERFECT,RECEVING RADR SIGNATURE THAT’S 4 OF THEM,300MILES AWAY SECTOR 76-OER,35 NORTH..ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€BOLT1 CONFIRM POSITION ,AND STICK WITH ME…BOLT1 CUMMINâ€
    BOLT1:â€ALLRIGHT ROGER, INTERCEPTING SIGNAL ON FLANK2, 9 O’CLOCK,TARGET F-16 IN DIAMOND FORMATION,THAT’S 4 OF THEM ..I REPEAT 4 OF THEM…ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€ALL RIGHT I ILL TAKE THE LEAD,BOLT1 ON MY LEFT,WATCH MY BACK…BOLT1 CUMMINâ€
    BOLT1:â€THIS IS BOLT1 ON YOUR LEFT LITTLE LOW,WATCHINGYOUR BACK IN POSITION…ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€DOG1,I CAN SEE THEM ,I REPEAT TARGET IN SIGHT SWITCHING GUNS ON TO AAPHID,DOG1 BREAK THEIR FORMATION FROM SIX-O-CLOCK,REDUCE TO 20,000.ON THE RUN …WE WILL DO THE REST..CUMMIN DOG1â€
    DOG1:â€ROGER 120 DEGRESS ,SIX-O-CLOCK,ROLLING OVER THE TOP..ROLLING OVER THE TOP,NOW BANKING RIGHT ON THE RUN…ROGERâ€
    NOW PAKISTANI AIRCRAFTS SAW OUR FIGHTER JETS..AND THEY CHANGED THEIR FORMATION,TO ATTACK US.
    DOG1:â€TARGET LOCKED,READY TO FIRE LAUNCHING MISSILE….ON TARGETâ€
    SUDDENLY SKY BUSTED WITH THUNDEROUS SOUND AND SOON THERE WAS A FLASH AS PAKISTANI F-16 WAS SHOT DOWN BY FLT.LFT.VIKRAM GILL.
    DOG1:â€WE GOT HIM ..WE GOT HIM,BANKING LEFT ON YOUR RIGHT ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€BINGO..DOG1 ..WATCT OUT WATCH OUT ON YOUR RIGHT …9-O-CLOCK..GO GET THAT BASTARD..â€
    ROGER:â€BOLT1 ENGAGING ENEMY 3 ..CUMMIN BOLT1â€
    BOLT1:â€TARGET LOCKED …READY TO LAUNCH ..ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€FIRE ON 3..1 2 3..FIRE..â€
    BOLT1 LAUNCHED HIS AS-14 MISSILE ON TARGET..WITH A PIN POINT ACCURACY
    BOLT1:â€BINGO ROGER…WE GOT THAT SON OF A B***h..ENEMY ON THE RUN..ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€ENEMY MOVING BACK..BACK TO FORMATION 2..FOLLOW THE PAIRâ€
    DOG1:â€K ROGER..ON YOUR RIGHT WING …22000 AND GAINING, UPLOADING CO-ORDINATES TIGER DEN AREA SECTOR 43,33-OR..ROGERâ€
    ROGER:â€DO NOT CROSS THE LINE ..FOLLOW ME IN THE LEAD..â€
    BOLT1:â€ROGER,REQUESTING FIRE BVR IN RANGE ALL SET ..I CAN GET HIM..I CAN GET HIM..â€
    ROGER:â€NEGATIVE BOLT1..I WANT THOSE JUNNKIES IN OUR LAND..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED RETURNING TO BASE..SECTOR JK 34,30-O-I8…400MILES ..WELL DONE GUYS..FOLLOW ME..WE ARE GOING HOME..â€
    DOG1:â€ALL RIGHT ROGER....ON YOUR RIGHTâ€
    7 MINS LATER..
    BOLT1:â€ROGER APPROACHING RUNWAY..ROGER READY TO LAND, AFTER YOU ROGER..

ALL THREE TEJAS MULTI ROLE COMBAT AIRCRAFT LANDED SAFELY AND HEADED FOR AFTER SORTIE BRIEFING.AS THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT WAS CLOSELY MONITERD,BY BOTH THE NATION.IT WAS INDEED A VERY IMPORTANT COUNTER MOVE BY THE INDIAN AIR FORCE….:india:

13. Dark_Prince

Dark_Prince 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

@ Veteran Buddy

Not a Gud attempt Just check the date!!:D:D

14. veteran

veteran 2nd Lieutant ELITE MEMBER

well kid let me tell you something,we are not going to see true capabilities of tejas beore 2012-2014.you can bank me on that.

15. Dark_Prince

Dark_Prince 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Yes uncle! I think before copy pasting u forgot to check the date!! :D:D

This so called write-up is completely fictional and has no substance as of now!