Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Light Stealth Aircraft

Discussion in 'Indian Air Force' started by randomradio, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Riley Amos

Riley Amos IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    Australia
    Seems that way

Shame, I've waiting a long time to see it!

2. randomradio

randomradio Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

No, his aircraft has gone to the next level. It still requires certain approvals, but it's moved up the chain.

Presently, it's gone beyond IAF and IN. I think it's all I can say for now. So it's at the 'make or break' level.

He left the forum for different reasons.

3. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Glad to hear that.
    He will return after some time won't he??

4. Immanuel

Immanuel 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

If the project goes through, I doubt he'll have time to come back since next part would be actually develop, prototype, test, test, test some more and deliver. Good he left the forum, his input will always be missed but if things like the LSA need to see the light of day, he needs to be doing a whole lot less foruming. If he reads, this I wish him and LSA all the success.

AbRaj, HariPrasad and Sathya like this.
  5. Sathya

Sathya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

I thought your presence on that day could have altered the outcome..

Forum addicts won't leave as easily..
    Hope He will appear somewhere.. After LSA gets the required approval.

Till then we are going to ask you for the info .. :)

He already indicated that it's gone above IAF and IN level, after DM Parikar announced his interest join Goa government ...

6. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Kis ko shrap de rahe ho sir? Kuchha soch ke likhiye. Do not be panic and give shrap. Brahmin's shraps are very deadly and irrevocable. LSA will come. We shall find the financers. You come here. we will do that work together. 4000 Crore is not a big amount. Let us meet Amit shah and ask him to convince modi for LSA.

Sathya likes this.
  7. Sathya

Sathya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    It's not a panic reaction, it's fed up reaction.
    I ve been in his position, I can understand what he felt.
    Everyone is earning, unless you offer them with more than what they already do, they won't budge.
    No one will take any step leave alone any risk for you ..

If LSA estimated around 40million $, make it into 100million,
    And give a share to every hurdle you face, we could have succeeded in today's world.

HariPrasad likes this.
  8. Amphy

Amphy IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    United States
  9. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ohh its is nice but there is a difference in wing and there is no LERX so not good for navy because it may not generate a big lift while taking of.

Amphy likes this.
  10. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    With due DISRESPECT to all those who laughed at LSA-N, Every contender for Naval requirement is a conceptual design just like LSA-N. Go thru the link below. Even Rafale-M with folded wings and F-18SH with new engines will a conceptual design. But LSA-N will be the only Stealth design among them and now I have revised the length a bit to accommodate one Scalp/Mini Brahmos NG internally by making the main bay longer only in part and yet not change the overall design. This minor design stretch will allow LSA-N to have same internal load out as Rafale-M in its best maritime strike role. The new design of LSA-N has exactly same dimensions as that of AV-8B Matador.
    LSA-N is easier to make as it is a new design compared to a design which will require massive changes. We all know that it takes less time to build a house on a flat land than to demolish the existing one to make a new one or modify the existing design as you have no freedom in such a case. Let us see who wins? LSA-N or all these so called super duper, money bags with presstitutes in their pocket like the mods of this forum.
    http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/03/saab-offers-conceptual-gripen-m-for.html

madmax613, kurup, HariPrasad and 7 others like this.
  11. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Pls go thru the drawings again. LSA has no bearing or design similarity with any existing or proposed stealth design of the world which are all based on third rate US designs including PAK-FA.

HariPrasad and Grevion like this.
  12. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    So glad to see you sir. :D
    This is your forum and LSA is your dream which conceptualised here.
    Regarding what happened here few days ago -
    "Bade bade desho me aisi choti choti baate hoti rahti h" please dont mind them.:mrgreen:
    Welcome back home!:indiandefence:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Ankit Kumar 001 and kiduva21 like this.
  13. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @vstol good to have you back ... if this forum is an engine , you are the fuel injector.

kiduva21 likes this.
  14. ranadd

ranadd 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Dont get it.

Did you just compare your no experience - non existent - Brahman whatever to proven product development companies? With a arrogant sarcastic tone?

Disrespect to who? Anyone with any idea of product development will laugh at you. No one else.

No one said you don't have a viable product. Just that it will never come into fruition.

Offense meant.

EDIT: I have enough experience working with HAL/DRDO/ADA to say that people like you can never amount to anything when it comes to backing up with product development. They may be bad, but i have seen worse.

Couple of years back, there was a LCA challenger. Of course you would never see that it forums. Coz he doesn't know what forums meant.

borg, shaktimaan and smestarz like this.
  15. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel Technical Analyst

Also perhaps a query or thought, Considering how Indian defence services keep changing their requirements (MRCA which was for Mirage 2000, single engine plane, became MMRCA and for twin jets only) it would be in my view have a design which can have one big engine like say EJ230 or two smaller engines those combined thrust is more than EJ230.
    Single engine plane are less reliable as they rely on one engine and so and engine failure might usually have an accident that might have to write off the air plane, but on other hand twin engine planes are liable to survive failure of one engine. Also it plays over some requirements of single engine or twin engine scenario., anyway just an idea where the engine/s are in Pack and so the engine pack can be changed without any changes to the plane.