Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Lt Col Purohit Victim of UPA-II's Terrorism

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Nirbho, Apr 20, 2017.

1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    We had some very heated debates on MBT Arjun thread and now what we see is that a service had let down one of its best to corruption and govt favours. What kind of people will do that and for what? I asked the same question on that thread also.

2. Veeran

Veeran 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I've only one thing to say:
    Democracy cannot be shared with traitors.

We should have done a coup along time ago. Better late than never. We need a coup as soon as possible, and I think it should be facilitated by BJP once they take full power in both the houses.
    The problem is that the right wing always was naive and hesitant while the traitors have been both cunning and bold.
    It is time to reverse it.

I was not kidding when I said sometimes I don't get sleep thinking of this nation.
    I blame my stars for not trying NDa or optiong for civil services when I was younger.
    At that time I didn't know about such things (I'm from a mostly civilian family) and didn't have anyone to tell me.

Now all I can do is vote NDA and buy Indian while watching our nation being turned around like this.

Dagger, vstol jockey and AbRaj like this.
  3. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    : Depressed!!

4. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS In those war games conducted by your nation's think tanks simulating WWIII, does India survive??

5. Nirbho

Nirbho Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  6. Nirbho

Country Flag:
    India

What Vstol Jockey has said in this thread can't be ignored. His words have weight.

7. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    Can treason charges be bought against congress and congress outlawed??

8. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    I know nothing about real "think tanks", but in simple games with friends, usually yes, India survive (in some games India becomes one of the worlds leaders). There was only one game with 100% lost of Indian population.

Veeran likes this.
  9. mirage

mirage FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    good evening sir . 100 % loss of indian population . kindly elaborate

10. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    It is just game, nothing seriouse. Result of bad ideas, bad cards and unlucky dices. In this game I was playing for Japan, so, I don't know much about his (India player) ideas and secret cards.
    Year 2020 - India develop new egalitarian, puristic and agressive ideology of national superiority. It means short civilian war and upgrade of Army. Also it mean robbering of temples (+3000 tons of gold to budget). As I can understand they also invented (or buy) effective technology of plutonium isotopes separating (allow make nukes from used nuclear fuel) and cobalt bomb technology (cobalt bombs are ideal for long-time radioactive pollution). In 2022 India start war with sudden and massive nuclear strike against Pakistan, tranforming it in radioactive desert. As I can understand, it was made for free road to oil of Middle East and barrier from their "light infantry".
    As result Russia, China and USA declare war to India. Independent Europe and Japan support India (with diplomatic words and sell of technologies for gold).

2023 - Massive nuclear strike on India: 3000 strategic warheads (500 of them was intercepted by improved Indian ABD). Bad dices - climate changing to "three years without summer". No harvest. Hunger. Europe occupy Midlle East (and begin war with Russia), Japan occupy Korea and Vietnam. USA occupy Kanada and Mexica.
    No one from great powers have enough reasons and forces to occupy India, but also they can't leave it. So, they use biological weapon.
    In 2025 remains of Indian population were eleminated by Afgans intruders.

11. Nirbho

Country Flag:
    India
    Not needed. That would make them Martyrs. Not voting them in power is the best revenue we can take from INC.

12. mirage

mirage FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    good morning . nice game , but what happened to cina as by 2023 it is safe to assume we will have potent second and third strike capability under shri narendera damodar daas modi , i wont discuss repercussions on russia after icbm,s were shot at india from the soviet , but i also say we will have potent active icbm's by that time too , so the question arise , what will happen to usa and china , i mean to say , we will not retaliate ? after all we are not as puny as usa or china or for that matter russia assumed in the war game . we only lack jet engine technology as far as my novice little brain tells me . funds and resources will be ample from now onward soas to upgrade and come to stage of being powerful country as powerful as others in another 6-8 years . i guess we will retaliate with equal rather more force on the adversaries or aggressors . as far as afgan intruder illusion is concerned , they are just a puny power of so called war gorillas using shoot and run strategy with small guns and barrels . a nice game though !

13. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    In this game India was concentrate all forces on the First and Only Super-Devastation strike on Pakistan. He make a bet that with begging of WWIII Russia and USA will attack each other. It was a mistake - Russia-USA war was started only in 2030.
    China was weakest in anti-India triada, and waste too much nukes on it. Japan give a shelter to three India's "Arihant", reload them with new Japan missiles and use against China. In 2023 occupation of Korea force China to fight against Japan, and in 2024 I have captured Beijing (and some other coastal regions) and stuck in counter-guerillas war. In 2025 Macumai (Hokkaido) was captured by Russia, Okinawa - by Australia. Honshu, Kyushu, Shikkoku were burned out with chemistry in 2026. Total amount of Japan survivers in the end of war was less that one crore - all in occupied zones.

14. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS, I had also done a bit of war gaming based on the events listed in our Puranas and what had been Predicted by Nostradamus and baba Venga.
    It seems that the timings of WW3 is around 2033 and it will start due to muslim take over of Europe. Prior to that India wud have destroyed Pakistan and assimilated most of its territory in to its own territory. US wud have either broken up into independent states or wud have lost its dominance to come to the rescue of Europe. The massacre of Europeans will result in Russia and India joining hands and India will launch attacks against ME Asian Nations and North African nations with support from African League while the Russians will attack across Ural and these armies will join somewhere west of Black sea to jointly move on to liberate Europe from Muslims and this will also result in the extinction of islam as a religion. I foresee that China-Japan-Australia-US will probably destroy each other before that.

15. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    Baba Venga is filled with bull.
    She said alot of nonsene regarding construction of the universe so I know she's a fake seer.

Doesn't it tell alot that Indians will attack muslims only after Europe gets attacked?? What does that say about us.