Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Malayalam actress molestation case: Mammootty, Manju Warrier, Dileep and others rally for justice

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by thesolar65, Feb 20, 2017.

1. thesolar65

thesolar65 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

The members of Malayalam film fraternity and the public gathered at the Durbar Hall ground in Kochi on Sunday evening to express solidarity with the well-known Malayalam actress, who was allegedly kidnapped and sexually assaulted On Friday night. Several Mollywood actors have already condemned the heinous crime against their woman colleague on social media, calling for an effective investigation and swift justice for the survivor.

Actor Manju Warrier, who has also expressed her outrage on her Facebook page, said that she was finding it very difficult to express her feelings over the incident. She said that the survivor is her close friend. “I met her yesterday after I came to know about the incident. I am proud of her as she is fighting back despite going through such ordeal. I pray to god that it doesn’t happen to any other girl,” she said.

She also noted that it won’t be wise to demonise all the drivers in the film industry following this incident. “Many a times car drivers have taken us home safely during late hours of the night, But, this is a case of criminal conspiracy,” she said.

Superstar Mammootty, who did not comment on the incident on his social media handles, took part in the protest meet. He appreciated the survivor for fighting back against her tormentors and not giving into fear. He also said they will fight until all the perpetrators of this crime are brought to justice. He also opined that as a society it is everyone’s responsibility to protect and respect women and prevent such crimes in the future.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...nd-others-rally-for-justice-see-pics-4533235/

2. thesolar65

thesolar65 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Where the hell is bloody Bollywood? Where are Tamil, Andhra, Karnataka Actors association? Some film fraternity?

3. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I dont think we need their support to arrest those criminals .
    Bollywood would only cares about themselves and also other regional industry

4. nair

nair Guest

I do not know if this was a molestation case... it was an abduction attempt planning to blackmail and take 60 laks....she was dropped less than a kilometre from where I live....Poor lady.... she was about to get married....thankfully her fiancee stood by her and asked her to lodge the complaint....

Wolfpack, thesolar65 and SrNair like this.
  5. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Some says it was a conspiracy .One politician directly took a dig against a prominent actor .

6. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    This incident took a heavy toll on Pinarayi and his govt .

Sorry for offtopic @nair but what happened to Kerala corner

7. nair

nair Guest

Deleted by mistake I guess.. trying to retrieve it.... but not much hope....

SrNair likes this.
  8. kurup

kurup 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

She is not such a poor lady ..... I have heard many stories about her .

SrNair likes this.
  9. nair

nair Guest

Ennodum para.... Malayalathil.... Kelkkatte..... Oru story ende friend vazhi njan kettayirunnu..... Ende friendinde wifenodu avarude friend (lady ) paranjathanu.... avaru paranjathu avarude kettiyavan (doctor) ayammaye oru prathyeka sahacharyathil chikilsikkandi vannu....

10. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Atu atra nalla sahacharyam aayirikkukayilla ,alle :D
    Nammude film field atra clear onnumalla.Mikka nadimarudeyum peril ondu kathakal.
    Ellavareyum kavachu vekkunathu nammude Mohanlal aanennatu parsyamaya rahsyamanu

11. Karnan

Karnan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Hopes that ordinary women gets at least half of the attention this actress got in this types of atrocities against them...:coffee:

Wolfpack and SrNair like this.
  12. nair

nair Guest

kure okke chummy adichirakkunnatha....

Edit: most of these news are gossips

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  13. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Athu urappalle.
    Gossipne kshamam illallo.
    Pakshe Mohanlal ne kurichu parayumbol ellavarum sammathikkunna oruvkaryama athu.

Ivide medias masala sarikkum aad cheytuttunde .
    Avanmarude oru chinakkaran thread ittunde .Avare gangrape cheytu ennu paranjukonde.
    V Muralidheeran oru tharattinu ittu pani koduthallo

14. nair

nair Guest

Lot of people make their own stories and tell others and that becomes a truth....
    Did you listen to a recorded telphonic conversation regarding mohanlal??? it was attributed to dubbing artiist which later she denied....

Let them have fun....
    Dileep has been at the receiving end ever since this controversy....... But i think the family has given a statement against him..... See he has several enemies, especially after he screwed the union or liberty basheer last month...... So they are using this opportunity.....nothing else

SrNair likes this.
  15. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    I didnt heard it but herad about the audio from friends .
    I dont think Dileep would stoop to that level.
    We cant trust anyone here even this victim