Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Mamta Banerjee lodges FIR against ZEE news channel

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Levina, Dec 27, 2016.

1. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    That is your surmises. BJP victory was projected Much earlier. In 2014, BJP defeated congress by a huge margin.

2. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    In 2014 BJP demolised RJD and JDU in Bihar, What happened after that? Lok Sabha elections isnt the perfect yardstick to measure State elections

3. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Dada, ami Siliguri theke.

4. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Sir, even I'm a Bengali. I have seen the degradation of intelligence among bengalis over the years. Gone are the 60s and 70s. Now they find solace in discussing half baked stories over chai and biscuit.

5. Kalmuahlaunda

Country Flag:
    India
    Damn. Bangali hoye Bangali k gali? Hi5 __/ :p

6. Kalmuahlaunda

Country Flag:
    India
    and don't forget "how politics desh ta k dubalo" while sipping tea and then voting TMC

7. jha

jha 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

To me,Mamta looks scared. Her antics and this show of bravado seems to be an effort to hide her fears. She probably thinks that her anti-Modi diatribe will force Modi govt to stop central agencies from moving forward in various scams.

This riot happened at very unfortunate time for her. MLA of the area is scared to face people. Something is slowly happening on ground. More and more hindus have started to talk about her appeasement policies. This may not dislodge her in next 2-3 elections, but RSS has got a chance in Bengal now.

Pundrick likes this.
  8. turkish

turkish Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I really feel sorry for this buffoon ! She is worst thing that had happened to West Bengal. A state that has so much of potential now suffers from her reign. If we see West Bengal you will see visionaries, great leaders, poets, scientists, great institutions and a place that has savored the essence of old Great India. And now we have a dictator. Nothing short of Stalin himself. Shame!

9. arbit

arbit 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    She can be defeated, but i wonder how much time will it take and how much damage she would inflict till then. Frankly, WB and Kerala are the only two bastions left for BJP to make inroads.

10. SSDD

SSDD IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I am too from Bengal and WB has no future. Mamata cant be defeated. Rural people, specially Muslims support her. There are still lots of TMC's Hindu supporters. BJP may rise as most important political party, but I think in next election TMC will win, even if somehow.