Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Mega Thread - The China Bogie : India-China Conflicts of Interest

Discussion in 'Defence Analysis' started by NS52, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Try a mirror.

GSLV Mk III, SrNair and layman like this.
  2. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    You have just proved my point that no Chinese in their sane minds who they knew exactly what happened in 1962 would talk about it now in this Era of Economic warfare.
    Btw which nationality are you ? jus a question...

zebra7, GSLV Mk III and SrNair like this.
  3. Peacekraft

Peacekraft BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    China
    Seriously, are you going to resort to personal attacks and trolling? If you have a point to make about China, India, or any other worth-while discussion, I will respond. However, I am not going to get caught in a childish game of trading insults with one such as yourself. Remember, you are representing your country when you deal with foreigners. Is this how best to showcase India? Well... it may be fitting.

Oh, and I am not Chinese; I just live here. ;)

4. Peacekraft

Peacekraft BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    China
    I cannot understand your English. However, I mentioned 1962 in response to some madman advocating India going to war with its neighbouring countries in order to effect a collapse of China's OBOR project. You should read my statement in context.

layman likes this.
  5. randomradio

randomradio Colonel Technical Analyst

OBOR is useless to India.

It was in the UN, and it was ruled in India's favour. That's why Pak did not accept it.

zebra7, Wolfpack, ranadd and 3 others like this.
  6. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Was a Sarcastic entourage in the veil of questioning your own POV.

Anyways In Simple terms Chinese Dont have the Muscle yet to wage a Economic/Conventional War with India without Escalating to MAD. And All they can do is diplomatically push but sure certain they are in the wrong side of Right this time.

7. Agent_47

Country Flag:
    India
    Inability to understand sarcasm was too good to miss.:troll:

Your arrogant biased point of view is not worth replying. Mention of UN and 62 showed your lack of knowledge. Why should i waste my energy on educating such a character?

Start reading before commenting on every issue.

GSLV Mk III, SrNair and layman like this.
  8. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

You dont know the capability of our agencies .There was a time when ISI came and begged to us to stop our activities ,that during 80s.

In fact we had established a self morotorium in those activities because of the our own intention for relative peace .
    Because we had to concentrated on our own economy .
    Now it is going through a exact direction we have to secure our national interests .

So if we need we can sabotage CPEC because we have capability to do so .
    It is up to the Chinese to decide

Noone in this world dares to question us about Kashmir .So forget it

Golden_Rule, zebra7 and Wolfpack like this.
  9. Peacekraft

Peacekraft BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    China

China can most certainly engage and defeat India in any type of warfare. They made that obvious more than 40 years ago. China is a peaceful country and obviously would avoid instigating war with India. The previous poster said:

"I was not talking about outspending China, but bringing freedom and democracy la Murica style, if needed. India could start civil wars, make governments fall, or outright invade lot of countries in IoR,and Torpedo sea component of OBOR, of if it comes down to full showdown.

In all probability, we would have support of USA and its minions in "**** China" endeavor so that would also serve as force multiplier. If China think that its OBOR is going anywhere with a sulking or enraged India, it is seriously mistaken."

To which I say China could obliterate India if India were to behave so foolheartedly. However, I do not think India would be so foolish as some of its citizens here post. It most certainly would not engage China nor its allies in conventional war.

Oh yeah, and your sarcastic "entourage" (I don't know what you mean by that) was obvious. I hijacked it and turned it around on you. It's showing that you did not notice as much. But, despite the little flag next to your avatar, you are certainly not a native English speaker from America.

I have no idea what you are saying. Take care and good luck with your ESL training.

layman likes this.
  10. Peacekraft

Peacekraft BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    China
    Congratulations, India, a country of 1.3 billion people, was able to bully Pakistan, a poor country of 133 million. If you think that India can do as much with China, you need to get realistic.

11. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Target is not China but their project known as CPEC.
    We are simply opposing it because it is passing through our disputed territory .
    After a threshold level ,that project would become infeasible .
    We have to stop the future possibility of trading of GB to China because Pakistan is in dire debt

Wolfpack, layman and GSLV Mk III like this.
  12. Agent_47

Country Flag:
    India
    Taiwan :haha:

13. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Well then should have replied to him directly.
    And if you would have read the following comments you would have noticed.

Your contradictions to your own point that Chinese could obliterate India as a matter of fact is a sweat dreams either the way why would India need to engage China, India jus needs to stake its claim of PoK then Chinese Linchpin is gone. You think Chinese are such foolish to engage India in support of Pak. Please i have had enough laughs today.. no more.

And just to notice the insecurity for you to notice the flag and think and put out your statement. btw You might have to go though a lot of history here before commenting about me or my flag,

But best of Luck and Welcome to the Forum.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  14. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Arrogant Chinese making threats again. What's new here ?

There won't be any obliteration on either side without MAD. Deal with it.

:lol:

15. Peacekraft

Peacekraft BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    China
    Who is making threats? The poster who said India should use missiles to sink Chinese watercraft was possibly making threats, but not me. I am just saying that some hypothetical situation wherein India militarily sabotages China would end with a Chinese response that would take India's involvement out of the picture; a response without nuclear weapons. That is all I am saying.

layman likes this.