Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi and team thought hard, but rejected Muslim candidates

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Sinchan, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I have repeatedly asked a question on this forum from the so called secular brigade,"Can they say with conviction that this nation will be secualar if we have muslim majority and that it will not be converted into an islamic republic". No one has shown guts to answer it. Islam is about slavery, democracy and Islam are at opposite ends of civilization.

2. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I can teach Sinchan who calls Hitler, SIR in his signature more about quraan compared to what Deobandh maulanas can teach and also reproduce the texts from Quraan to show him real face of his religion.
    can you believe that Dr. Zakir was banned in UK & USA but he runs his peace TV in India. His entry is banned in those two countries for being an exterimist.

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Man WHY DON'T YOU STFU??? I BELIEVE in what I do. That building great comppanies and providing EMPLOYMENT to people is as important as guarding it's borders and no- if the situation arises, I will also be among the very first to lay my life down. EACh of us, contributes in ways we believe in. And just becuse you bring out that emotinal card of how you gave the 'best years of your life' don't mean we should drop to our knees and accept your verbal dhiorreah. Many of the things you talk are INSANE and we ain't doing anyone any favors by supporting your insanity.

1 person likes this.
  4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    when I shot dead the LTTE guys in 1994, they had shitted in their pants and also urinated. Do you have guts to stand up and fire when the lead is flying thick and fast all around you which you cant even see?
    Dum chahiyeh hota hai. The muslim soldiers are the biggest scared crows we have seen in battle except for those who are Khans. That makes my conviction about muslims of India even more strong that they are children of dalits with false names and false bravado. darpok hain and a problem in battle as they search for cover the moment a bullet is fired.

5. Guynextdoor

DR. Zakir is a F@CKIN **************, SO IS THACKERAY. But the idea of a SANE STATE is not to let these lunatics hijack national narrative. Your solution is to prop up one lunatic to counter another (preferably an army of lunatics like Bajrang Dal, VHP etc.) That's the formula to create a mad house.

1 person likes this.
  6. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

i do not support cong. and i won't in my entire life.
    but let me give u an example. I've got a friend. he's probably the best guy i know but he supports cong. but if that makes him a traitor then i too might be branded as a traitor because of my friendship with him.
    and i might be young to know abt indira or rajiv gandhi, but i can't accept that there's no one more eligible to govern our country than these gandhi family and their chamchas. my country is not gandhi family's inherited property.

7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I want to see ur battle abilities and bravado when I fire a 7.62 next to ur ear from ur shoulder. mooth nikal jayega pent main aur tatti bhi. Baat karta hai. First get into a gun battle and see how it feels. GOI has not awarded me in battle just for nothing.

1 person likes this.
  8. Guynextdoor

This is why people like you should not get the centre stage in public life...EVER (and yes, if there ever was a threat to my country i'll walk through lead till I'm dead)

9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Let me ask you to prove that congress is behaving differently.

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You will have to be alive to do that. Muslims will either convert you or kill you before that.
    I am now going to dedicate my life and money for BJP to save this nation. I was a fool to have joined IN, we have bigger problem within with people like you.

11. Guynextdoor

What you do with your life I can't advise you- but not your money. Take my advise, enjoy your hard earned money yourself instead of letting it go to Gadakari's scotch cabinet...

1 person likes this.
  12. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

@Guynextdoor
    what's ur religion?

13. Guynextdoor

I can assure you...I'm not sure. But since THAT AIN'T THE CASE and since Indian experience with this stuff has been manageable till now, I would rather work towards an inclusive and modern sociey with little relegious influence than spend my time on hate.

14. Guynextdoor

Indian first...Hindu somehwre down the line

2 people like this.
  15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    he too probably calls Hitler,"SIR" like Sinchan and yet call names to MODI and talk about Democracy.
    I think I shud start a thread here now about Quraan to show to the members here what a sham of a religion islam is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.