Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi and team thought hard, but rejected Muslim candidates

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Sinchan, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    If you who is Hindu somewhere down the line is not sure about democracy in a muslim majority India than why are you not asking this question to islamists like Sinchan here?

2. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

srry if i've offended u but i see vstol sir as the torchbearer of hindutva and bjp
    and seeing as u always r at odds with him, bjp, modi and anyone who supports them i assumed u r a INC worker and might be a follower of islam.
    again srry if i've offended anyone u. sinchan or anyone else

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Because I'm convinced that people like Sinchan want to create a better and inclusive India which belies the paranoia that you would paint and that on the other hand people like you who champion Hindu right are no better than the extremists of islamic right. IT IS THE SAME LANGUAGE, TACTICS AND PHILOSOPHY. What you fear the lunatic fringe of islam will do is exactly what you will do too. That ain't a solution to anything.

2 people like this.
  4. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    like kashmir?

5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Sinchan calls Hitler SIR bcoz islam has been after the life of Jews throughout history. Hitler Killed Jews so Hitler is SIR for SINCHAN who has now started giving out certificates of secularism to members on this site.
    So much for their pro India views.
    All muslims suffer from a warped sense of superiority based on domination & exploitation of subjects and converting them to be a slave. Quraan says so. I can quote and let any muslim from India or anyother third rate islamic country deny those quotes from Quraan. Islam is all about slavery where in a gal child as young as 7 yrs old who has not even reached puberty can be had for sex by the rules laid down in Islam.

6. Guynextdoor

it's statments and random rantings like this one that makes you look kooky

7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Islam is the only religion which allows killing a man to acquire his wife by making her a widow and eligible for remarriage. Not only that Islam is the only religion which allows marriages for just one night and also frees men of the responsibility of bringingup their offsprings from such marriages.
    And their are people who call islam a religion of peace. What shit.

8. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

there's nothing wrong with vstol sir's brand of patriotism.
    believe it or not this world is full with Islamic extremist and terrorists who want kill or convert everybody else.
    there r white supremacists who think if a person is not white then he's got no right to live.
    sometimes u just have to fight fire with fire.

9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Why dont you ask your brother Sinchan to counter me? Let him do that and Than I will post the relevent stuff.

10. Guynextdoor

I'm not going to ask him anything and he doesn't have to prove a single damn thing to you, leats bit his patriotism, his commitment to his country or to the consitution. Just because you like to smoke the sort of weed that makes you cook up your own theories about islam and his status in this country, don't mean he needs to justify a thing to you. Now why don't you crawl back into that hole and smoke some more of that pot. That's as much of a damage you are allowed to do.

11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    India is secular and let him declare that it will be so even under muslim majority. The muslims will kill him for making such a statement. Thats Islam for your knowledge.

12. Anish

Country Flag:
    India
    Secularism will not be achieved unless Islam is refuted as it teaches-

From Quran:

Quran (2:193) – “Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.”

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
    Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:60) - “And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.”

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:73) - “O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.”

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude. Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,"

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand") for Allah is with you,"

Quran (61:10-12) - "O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?- That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity."

From Hadiths and Sira:

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Muwatta of Imam Malik (21:3:11) - “Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz wrote to one of his governors, "It has been passed down to us that when the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, sent out a raiding party, he would say to them, 'Make your raids in the name of Allah in the way of Allah. Fight whoever denies Allah. Do not steal from the booty, and do not act treacherously. Do not mutilate and do not kill children.' Say the same to your armies and raiding parties, Allah willing. Peace be upon you."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

13. Guynextdoor

He has to DECLARE because You- some random, stupid, casteist, communalist, degenerate can give him a certificate of patriotism? His patriotism is not in question- Yours is. He has never said a single thing that is out of line or the constitution- you have repeatedly done that. You UNBELIEVABLE douche bag. People like you don't even stop with the other relegion, it is never complete until you discriminate between hindus themselves. We don't want you here, and guess what- we want more people like him here.

1 person likes this.
  14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I openly agree to being a flag bearer of Hindutva here and also openly state that everyone in India has equal right to follow his religion and I also say that my religion does not call for killing non Hindus.
    Sinchan has been acting as flag bearer of Islam so he must prove and accept what islam stands for. Pls read post #42. let him deny that these are not from the sources as stated by Anish.
    I have not asked Sinchan to prove his patriotism here in any of my posts. But I do wish to ask him as to why he got perturbed for Burmese muslims who have nothing in common with Indian muslims and why his heart never cried for Hindus of J&K? why is it that he is hurt for Godhra riots, why is it that he has nothing to say about the ethnic cleasing in J&K? Why is it that Hindus have hounded Modi more than Muslims for 2002 riots while not even a single muslim member of clergy has ever spoken for kashmiri Pandits?

1 person likes this.
  15. Anish

Country Flag:
    India
    He supports congress party and congress party workers in kashmir in 1989-90 happily went around shooting hindus (pandits and others) and sikhs so why will sinchan speak out for a bunch of kafirs anyways? pandits are after all idol worshipers or devils as the muslim clergy would call them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.