Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi hits out at opposition!

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Levina, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Levina

Levina Admin- Social media Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
  2. PARIKRAMA

PARIKRAMA Angel or Devil? Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    I was hoping that Rahul Gandhi does create a big earthquake in order to live upto the hype and drama done in Parliament.

But sadly it's not even a descent jab.. the case allegation of Prashant Bhushan is in front of Supreme court. I don't know why Rahul baba did this drama really..

Otoh I would support happily a NO WORK NO PAY constitutional amendment against all.elected leaders..

These drama queens are much worse than even the tele serials..

If Rahul baba was so serious he and opposition should have debated in detail the demonetisation and remonetisation in detail. And the same charges should have been bought in front of the house..

But sadly the opposition and the ruling majority just went ahead and wasted the winter session...

So much of the earthquake...Silliness really..
    Who will take Congress seriously if they keep coming with such silly joker acts..

R!CK, Wolfpack, SrNair and 7 others like this.
  3. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
  4. A_poster

A_poster Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

I shudder at the thought that someday people as dishonourable as AAPtards and new improved CONgressies would get power in India.

Levina and PARIKRAMA like this.
  5. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Lolz. I forgot he was supposed to be in DLW Varanasi today.

Levina and PARIKRAMA like this.
  6. PARIKRAMA

Country Flag:
    India
    Tbh it's not political parties but rather some folks or vermin's which are now in driver seat - that my friend is very scary..

Some like the right wing agendas, some like divide and rule, all like to earn via corruption and many like to maintain status quo to milk the system...

The end result is the stagnation seen across the country..

I may sound a bit blunt, but somewhere I feel at some point of time, modi will sit and wonder why he could not do much in hisast couple of years as PM. One of the main issue will be that the communication channel between his party and other opposition parties is a bit weak...

Rigidity is good but then relying too much on that is foolish... Bcz of the stance so easily parliament seaaion time dies. If the communication opens up and persuasive skill come into play so much pending work can be done..

Tbh will modi say opportunity lost due to opposition reluctance or will he say time lost money lost like a pucca Gujarati...
    I believe he would say the later so I firmly feel there would be a change in engagement strategy with all political parties..

Bcz if it does nt happen, the report card of modi won't look much different from MMS except saying no big scams..

R!CK, Grevion, Levina and 2 others like this.
  7. Levina

Levina Admin- Social media Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates

Support #NoDisruptionOfParliament

That's the need of the hour.

No politician should be allowed to waste taxpayers money by disrupting the session.
    The TMC MLA running away with speaker's mace is an example of the kind who get votes.
    It's utterly frustrating to see that we still have such selfish galoots running our democracy.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    R!CK, SrNair, Rain Man and 2 others like this.
  8. A_poster

A_poster Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

See Parikrama, Congress under optimal circumstances is a good party with their only problem being reliance on a dynasty, which means that they have to tolerate an absolute retard like Rahul; but parties like AAP are manifestation of pure evil which neither could be reasoned with, not should they be reasoned with. The communication channel is broken because the other side ,opposition, is made up of irrational haters whose only job today is to sabotage country enough that Modi could not win.

Anti-Modi sentiment among left has become anti-India in its totality. There is AAP ,which has a radical hatred for India and would not rest until India is destroyed. It has gone beyond garden level minority appeasement; and AAP is supporting Pakistan, Terrorists, and even Hafiz Saeed (just visit Tweets from Twitter thread and see the love between Ankit Lal and siblings of HAfiz saeed) . Just visit AAP's mouthpiece ,Janta ka reporter, which is quoted by Asoka321/Mehboobkz/Kahonapyarhai on other forum; or read tweet of Kejriwal gloating over India's setback in realm of foreign policy, or article like these published by our liberals on DailyO, Scroll, or catch-news. for example: http://www.acting-man.com/?p=48196

This is exactly what I meant that I shudder at thought that these AAPtard and CONgressi arsehole may get power in India some day. It is not that we may lose some economic benefits, if they but that the other party to Modi, wants to see this country destroyed, mentally and physically (or at least its Hindu population).

9. Echo_419

Echo_419 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This opposition is nothing but a Joke if the situation persists Modi will win again in 2019, that is if he somehow manages to win UP in 2017

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  10. Echo_419

Echo_419 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

The reason why there is a no communication between MODI's BJP & Opposition is becuz they are polar opposites, the cooperation happened in NDA-1 year's becuz Vajypee was a intellectual weakling & wasn't able to do anything about the Lutyens ecosystem, also the reason he lost.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  11. PARIKRAMA

Country Flag:
    India
    But I believe Lutyens circle has also Jaitley.. that way he should have played his part . Either bridging the gap or weakening the gov from inside on behest of the Lutyens circle

12. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Modi will destroy most of the arrogant corrupt power clinging cartel of politicians, bureaucrats and businessmen. His composure speaks of the promise he gave to people of India for time to be given to him till Dec 30. Here is what I feel why - I am sure Modi has tons of currency available, but he is not releasing it so as to make his enemies spit venom on him, so that he can later trap them in their own statements after Dec 30. Doom comments from Chidambaram and Manmohan Singh will be proven wrong and will make them look foolish. He is eliminating the power of the destabilizing black money. The biggest boon Modi will bring to the nation will be in the form of very low interest bearing loans @ 3% p.a. for 2/3rd of India's population of farmers to buy seeds, fertilizers, etc. There will be no loan sharks any more. The disbursement will be through the 25 Crore Jan-Dhan accounts opened in the past two years. Modi is a master strategist. Mahatma Gandhi will be replaced by Mahatma Modi. Just wait and watch. Farmer suicides will be the thing of the past. Digitizing every square foot of land and linking it to its owners/share holders in case of flats/apartments in buildings, will establish true owners and eliminate benami properties. Pressure on benami properties will push the property prices down which in turn will increase the affordability of the houses by individuals. Major gainers will be all - the poor, middle class and the close to honest business men.

Finally, he will announce a time period of say 10 months for the complete withdrawal of Rs 2000 notes, with max denominations of Rs 500 left. Along with he will provide help/training to enable the complete financial ecosystem to go digital. With 70% of India's transactions happening in cash, we can expect India's GDP to grow anywhere from 50% to 100% as the cash transactions will now add to the GDP.

13. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    It would be good if the Government could persuade opposition parties on issues, but a lot of the time, it honestly looks like the opposition is determined to be obstructionist and not allow any work/progress to happen, come hell or high water.

There is no constructive opposition; just mob tactics, stonewalling and filibustering. Opposition post-2014 is displaying a level of rowdiness and nautanki that i have never seen before; invented by Congress and perfected by AAP.

PARIKRAMA and Levina like this.
  14. arbit

arbit 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Vajpayee had the gift of gab, but he was no where close to level of firepower that Modi possesses. One can say that Vajpayee lacked the killer instinct. I also get the impression that Modi is punching well below his weight, he can be much more brutal in his words, but does not employ them. For what reasons, he knows best, but its fun to watch him speak!

I would disagree with a couple of assumptions, my friend. Modi is doing what I always thought must be done, but never believed could be done in this country. The moneyed had/have all the powers, they have reach, contacts, and everybody is hand in glove with each other and this 'syndicate' runs the country.
    For an honest politician to rise in this cesspool and harbor a thought of dismantling the establishment is quite intimidating to be honest, leave aside the actual act of implementing it.
    What he is doing, going against the grain of politics, and many in his own party is extremely difficult. Hence to think, he could do more in this first two years is wishful thinking.

As for communication channel, it takes two to tango. One cannot wake a person pretending to be asleep. Its an existential crisis for Congress, and if they start agreeing with whatever modi is doing/saying, it will be a death knell for this god forsaken party. Plus don't forget it is led by a foreigner and and imbecile, to expect them to engage rationally and keeping interest of this country in mind is as naive as expecting that Modi did not open back channels with them on issue of national importance.

However if you mean by making them see reason by arm twisting, which apparently he hasn't done yet, then I fully concur.

Exactly my sentiment. I believed from the start, that this currency is introduced to be pulled off form market at a later stage.
    The withdrawal of this high denomination will smoke out whatever hoarders are left after this purging is over. Moreover, it wouldn't effect common man to that extent and that will be the right time to reintroduce the 1000 rupee note.
    It will be like double tap. Just to be sure.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  15. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    See this is why i support parties like AAP. They are not right wingers nor they are ultra secularists plus they are always challenging the system.;)
    My God jiji! If hashtag activism could have solved our problems then India would already be in a much better situation today.

PARIKRAMA likes this.