Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi not capable of becoming national leader: Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    NAMO is incapable of being International leader for lack of visa is shocking. How about Raul Vinchi who was caught with unaccounted cash in USA and is also banned but uses a different name and different nationality now? Atleast NAMO has not done that. Pls tell me who was caught in USA with over USD 160K in cash and needed to be saved by direct involvement of Atalji?

2. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    [MENTION=208]Guynextdoor[/MENTION], can you pls explain as to why CBI has not registered and FIR in choppergate till now? How can they acquire power of investigation in the absence of an FIR? Do you have any knowledge of IPC or CrPC? Which Family can be so strong that even the Dalals are willing to give up their share in bribes to ensure that, "The Family" gets its full share?

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

media has reported that they have filed a chargesheet and it includes names of tyagis (tyagi charged is what word they used).

4. Guynextdoor

Yes but he could GO to england when he wanted right?

5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Bro, Pls read our CrPC and IPC, you can only register a complaint and a chargesheet comes only after the investigations are completed based on an FIR. You start initial non judicial investigations based on a complaint and after you find substance in the complaint you file an FIR which gives permission to search and arrest people for investigation. Till an FIR is registered, CBI can't even force a person to appear for investigation.

6. Guynextdoor

Silly point. I can talk for Kerala and Tn too (related to both). BJP has near zero presence in keralam. People will vote for either congress (which is against BJP) or Left (against BJP). There is a 100% chance that not a single vote will go to Modi therefore.

7. Guynextdoor

BJP was probably lying when they said those things about choppergate:

CBI files chargesheet against 11, including SP Tyagi and his cousins in Chopper scam : India, News - India Today

8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You will get a big surprise this time. The warring Nairs and Dalits of Kerala have united and also joined by Christians supported by the churches. Goa will be repeated in Kerala.

9. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    for what... an holiday

10. Guynextdoor

Waiting to be surprised. I happen to be a nair and don't see such relegious revolutionary surge anywhere.

11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
  12. Guynextdoor

Yes- and also to promote his leadership. You can't be international leader without international follower no? I think instead of international leader he should try something closer to home...AP, Karnataka, TN etc. till now no one seems to be 'following' him here right? Forget England and Amrika...focus saidapet and kurnool:fuu:

13. Guynextdoor

DUDE- I DID NOT COOK THAT LINK UP. If the media has reported (and I saw it in TOI too) that chargesheet has been filed, then FIR should have been filed before that too.

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Just the way I told you that I am a Bhardwaj, you too told us long back that you are a Nair. Do you know that why Nairs are scared of Bhardwaj and agaist them? When Lord Parshuram moved to Kerala, the Khsatriyas of Kerala called Nairs went into hiding in Jungles to save themselves from him who was supported by Bhardwajs. It is for this reason that you hate Palaghat Bhardwaj brahmins even today.

15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Dude is what is used in USA, In Haryana we use Thoonth. You are unaware of indian laws and are reliant on khan-grass controlled media. You can just search Indian CrPC and IPC on google baba and become a learned man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.