Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi not capable of becoming national leader: Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I did not know this. Hell i did not even guess that Nairs are supposed to have a bone with Bharadwaj or whatever. In fact I did not even know that bharadwaj was a caste- I thought it was just some surname types. But the way you're going, I think we'll end up having a bone anyway.

2. Guynextdoor

Put a link and disprove or keep quiet. I'm not interested in YOUR version of events, I'm interested only in credible reportage. If you don't have a crediible link to prove that the above news is false, you're just blowing hot air.

3. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  4. Guynextdoor

yeah...well I'm cooler than you:smokin:

5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    BTW, not just you but even [MENTION=6541]Sancho[/MENTION] is a Nair and he too has similar views about me. Same Lord Parshuraam taught you Malayarikuttu if I have written it properly. What scares you, my knowledge or my Nationalism or my Avatar which has Lord Parshuraam's Pharsa. Even Bhrigu vansh Brahmins do not have the right to this Pharsa, only we Bhardwaj have the right to display it and claim it. This right was given to us by Lord Parshuraam himself.

1 person likes this.
  6. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

There has been no FIR yet in Chopper bribe case and only Preliminary inquiry has been ordered. and government had passed the motion for JPC where congress is in Majority for this case. so complete eyewash in order to hide this scam.

Chopper deal: Rajya Sabha passes motion for a JPC probe amidst Opposition walkout- Politics News- Politics-IBNLive

7. Guynextdoor

Actually dude....nothing about you scares me at all.

1 person likes this.
  8. Guynextdoor

But there has definitely been some sort of charge sheet filed. All newspapers reported it and BJP didn't counter that news item either. They're probably still trying to get some clarity.

9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I have no reason to scare you when I call you Bro. I have reason to educate you as you certainly are younger than me. I will be 48 this July. I do not know about your age. But bro, if you love your nation, pls get educated about its laws also.

10. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Congress feels that only Gandhi - Nehru clan or people anointed by Gandhi Nehru clan should be PM
    Well frankly I think the local paanwala knows more sense than RG,
    Who takes congress seriously in India?

The congress are confused and they are so confused that MMS prefers to keep quiet rather than let the world know that he is confused.

During the Gujarat election he did say in his speech that the minorities do not feel safe in Gujarat. To be honest seems like Congress created hype as the people from Gujarat seems to want to move ahead.

But at the same time. in Congress controlled Capital of New Delhi there have been many incidents of Rape and NONE OF THE CITIZENS OF DELHI BE IT OF ANY RELIGION FEEL SAFE (except the Politicians)

It is like Congress are seeing a small bonfire and laughing wildly but do not notice that their home is on fire and the fire JUST REACHED THEIR A$$ES

1 person likes this.
  11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    A complaint has been filed. You can go to any police station 2mrw and claim that Priyanka Gandhi tried to rape you. Police will accept it and stamp your complaint and give it a file number of daily dairy. That does not mean that they have registered a case against Priyanka Gandhi or a chagesheet or FIR having been filed.

12. Guynextdoor

DUDE...WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT FIR DON'T COME BEFORE CHARGE SHEET. All that I said was that in the news that a chargesheet has been filed and the BJP hasn't countered that news. I think they were shooting their mouths off and wanted to rabble rouse. In 2G they walked out because they weren't allowed JPC with PM, here they're walking out when JPC was offered to them. They'll walk out anyway, you shoudn't make a big deal of the reasons they're giving you.

13. Guynextdoor

All news media reported CHARGE SHEET man, not complaint.

14. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Yes,There has been charge sheet filed against Tyagi brother on the name bribe in this case. And yes Jaswant Singh did counter this and has defended former Air chief Tyagi.

Jaswant Singh defends ex-IAF chief Tyagi, says former NSA Brajesh Mishra changed specifications during NDA regime : Chopper scam, News - India Today

Now let leave the FIR still point why charge sheet has been filed again only Tygi and not to other like IDS Infotech and Aeromatrix. Even UPA is not asking the details from Italy which it can do by various other international protocols in order to go deep into the case.

15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    A Chargesheet is made by a court of Law and read out to the accused in a court room. Where is the FIR and the investigation which blames anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.