Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi not capable of becoming national leader: Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

maybe they're still doing it and not got all pieces together yet. Why are we speculating, it's not like this case has been around for 18 years. Maybe the investigations are going on. BJP will rake mud coz they want to make a noise when they're in session. But thr real world moves more slowly right?

2. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Dude, please tell me how many JPC have been successful in INDIA? And learning from the previous experience, BJP opposed the JPC ,instead they want CBI inquiry monitored by Supreme Court.

3. Guynextdoor

Why are you asking ME this question? It's the BJP that's attacking congress on 2G JPC.

4. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

:haha: :haha: :haha: LIke i told we keralites dont need a certificate from Congress . If u dont know how many votes bjp got in last by election in kerala , i can say pity . An increase from 6% to 23 % ie 400% increase
    Eat the below image and now swallow up your words

http://rtn.asia/1325_bjp-biggest-gainer-neyyattinkara-election-udf-benefits-murder-controversy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    3 people like this.
  5. sam2012

sam2012 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes Modi cannot become national leader because these jokers are ;)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

sir you must have watched ddlj a bollywood movie.there was a dialog narrated by shahrukh father 'me and my folks had failed in india but you have proved to become a failure in london'rahul vinci is a faliure in london.he did not know what are his subjects while persuing his degree.the faliure in london can become the pm of india like his 5th pass mother and they talk about litracy.ha ha...... Hilarious.if you want a job in india then their are requisite qualification but to become a neta you don't need one just add a gandhi logo.goa cm is an iitian and projected national pm is a faliure.

7. The Drdo Guy

seems like you get some cheques form congress and particularly the nehru or khan or gandhi(choose any one which you want)family.

8. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Modi might be incapable of becoming national leader but RG is incapable of taking any decision at all.

have we ever seen him airing his views on any topic. sorry, u cant become captain of the cricket team by standing out of the ground. u have to get down and dirty inside the ground and prove ur worth. sadly congress doesnt realise that.

9. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

this is the nth time some one is asking the same qn here in IDF :facepalm:

10. Guynextdoor

RG has more than enough answers to these criticisms- Mere paas Maa Hai. And then the secret weapon- Mere Paas Visa Hai. Modi has neither.

11. Guynextdoor

Yeah well seems like Modi is giving you monthly cheque to sing his praises on Internet.

12. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    IF modi is a national leader or not is going to be decided by People of India and for those who never worked or roomed between them or intracted with them on daily basis.. let me tell you... the Modi factor is very big.. more then your capability to imagine it.. I had traveled half India in last 2 years due to my exams and other works and where ever I had gone... Hariyana, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Himanchal, Rajsthan, Karnatka, Kerala, Udisa andmy UP.... people are talking about modi on tea stalls, in coffee shops, Railways and every where else.

You just need to pass a comment on modi or topic related to BJP, Congress, religion, growth or development... someone always comes up with Modi and then Modi dominates all the debate...

go and see any servey done by news channels, papers, FB or others... Modi is way ahead of others.

and the charm of modi is he made his personality as everybody is able to see what he wanted to see in modi... a hardcore religious person... praise Modi for Godhra, a secular open Minded praise him for 11 peaceful years in Gujrat, a development centric praise him for gujrat development, a person looking for visionary leader praise him for the way he talk about future of India and its people, a nationalist praise him for his hardcore nationalist feeling(a thing which is the part of all BJP workers and leaders), a business minded people praise him for the wonders he done in gujrat regarding business... a normal farmer praise him with shivraj and raman singh for what they achieved in agriculure, a cattle related person praised him for the work he had done to improve the health of cattles.....
    may be Modi is crook and he got more praise then what he deserve but believe him he is best crook out there who is honest and nationalist and has a vision for India..... Modi has created a personality for himself which radiated the very thing which you want to see and this is his greatest achievement( connecting with people of India)

congress can weep all they can and live in fairy world as Nehru but the truth will be coming hard way in 2014 and it will be delivered by NDA led by Modi

2 people like this.
  13. The Drdo Guy

SO YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT FINALLY.THERE IS A SAYING IN SANSKRIT"SWADESHE PUJYATE RAJA VIDWANAH SARVATRA PUJAYATE"MEANS A KING IS WORSHIPPED IS HIS TERRITORY BUT WISDOM IS PRAISED BEYOND BOUNDARIES.SO,Namo is vidwan and that's why he is being praised by me and most of the guys in this forum.

14. The Drdo Guy

this implies that my assumption iscorrect.

15. Gessler

Gessler BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Toh ye baccha Maa aur Visa ko leke desh ko badalne nikla??

Modi has VISION and the ABILITY to fulfill it. Something that no congress of the day has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.