Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi not capable of becoming national leader: Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Goa PM Manohar Parikar is a good guy, I have my roots in Goa and see the development that he had brought which were later messed by the Congress government of Digamber Kamat.
    Both Modi and Parikar are good leaders but their styles are different,
    Parikar is knowledgeable and go getter and ideal CM for Goa where the population is small and the people know each other to such an extent that on a sunday you might even have a casual dinner with CM. There is no need for stupid security.
    The rivalries etc are there but it is not enmity, rather the voters and the leaders are bit more civilized and keep the rivalry limited to elections.

Modi on other hand is more like an Autocrat, he has a plan, and he knows how to make the plan work, he tells the Bureaucrats what to do and makes sure that they report that it is done.

When there is democratic chaos (like we have now) there is a need for an autocratic leader who has a good sense of direction to lead the country.
    People have discredited Adolf Hitler a lot, and to be frank most of the stories are just make believes and conspirary theories, For example if Auschwitz was a death camp why was there a need for 2 Hospital buildings? Anyway in November 1923, with one dollar equal to one trillion Marks, the breakdown was complete. The german currency had lost meaning. In 1929 the country was still on its knees. Now Adolf Hitler gets elected in 1933 and in 6 years Germany is not only one of the most developed country in Europe but also the most prepared. During 1933 to 1939 many good roads were built, people do not seem to remember this. And compare this to congress, even after 60 years of reign, there are many villages which even do not have a road. I think our leadership lacks vision. They are all confused and their only 5 year plan is how to be in power for these 5 yeas.

But anyway Gujarat and Goa are small states and its easily manageable, but India is a different example altogether.

But yes, I do wish NAMO can get the chance to show his ability. I do not have one bit trust in impotent congress leadership who leave the country to grace of god and their position to grace of their Goddess (italian waitress)

2 people like this.
  2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    In my life I have never ever thought of congrass as lowely as I do today and I am pained to explain it as it seems that the people running congrass today are actually not Indians.

Wharton cancelled NAMO's video address yesterday. BJP has not reacted but shiv sena and Adani group did by cancelling their invites and calling it a humiliation of Indians and our democratic system by calling a democratically elected CM of India as communal. This means that India is a communal nation. Congrass has rejoiced at this snub as even Shabana and her Husband Javed were supposed to speak there.
    This reminds me of an incident from Mahabharat. Kauravs were nearly defeated in a battle by an outsider, Pandavs, set aside their differences and joined war in support of Kaurav as they stated very clearly, we may be 5 v/s 101 within, but for any outsider, we are 106. I hope congrass learns something from this and our muslim MEA who is actually a naive men, makes this difference. Let no one teach us the meaning of democracy or disrespect the choice of our population. Salman Khursid, Mulayam, Azam Khan and Mayawati too have been elected. Will anyone accept such a treatment for any of them.

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Why do create these conspiracy theories? COngress had nothing to do with it, it was Wharton itself. This has happend to Modi before and will continue- congress doesn't have to do anything at all. If it was HBS- they would have done the same, if was Columbia, they would have done the same, Oxford, Yale- same. Fact is they'd never invite him to start with. This time some Idiot did invite modi probably not realizing how things would turn out.

4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    What is the short form of addressing congressmen-Conmen. The conmen of congrass are out in force it seems.

2 people like this.
  5. Guynextdoor

You can wear blinkers if you want....

6. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You guys will never accept the point that muslims voted for BJP and that Gujrati muslims have moved on to your extreme discomfort. I want to ask you only four questions,
    1. Why and how 350 hindus died in those riots out of a total of 1100. This does not include the Raam bhakts burned in that coach.
    2. Why did Gujrat govt have to create relief camps for Hindus during the riots.
    3. Why did congress govts which surrounded Gujrat refused to provide armed police force to Gujrat on the night of 27th Feb 2002.
    4. Why is it that from Gulbarga to Ahemedabad, the muslims named only congressmen in the FIR as instigators and leaders of violent mobs.

Pls reply it honestly and even if you reply to any two of them honestly, you will know that NAMO is not at fault

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. Guynextdoor

Dude....HOW IS THIS RELATED TO WHARTON REJECTING HIM????? They WILL NOT accept your point of view. They WILL NOT justify modi's crimes by saying he did this because of this. Harvard threw out Larry Summers as their president because of statements far less problematic than what Modi is alleged to and they won't overlook that. Letting him on stage and interacting with their students or associating his name with their institute will only set the wrong precedent. You can rant about the whole world rejecting him, but then they'll ignore you and move on. What do you want to prove? That he can live a normal public life like others? That AIN'T gonna happen. The same fate for all people in his situation. EVen JT is free but he canm't enter gurudwara, no harvard cambridge, oxford will ever allow him in.

8. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    what r u expecting from GND ... a miraculous change of mind ... :facepalm:

9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Power/Satta changes it all. It is not the man but the seat which makes a man a leader. The only aim of rajniti is Satta. I had written it earlier also. I request you to pls read what Chanakya wrote. Where wud be NAMO today had he lost the elections? So its his position as CM of Gujrat which is propelling him and so all his work is being read positively. Had he lost, he wud have been hounded and called funny names. But to get elected three times as a CM, you need far more than just populist measures as such measures always leave a state devoid of money as we have seen so many times in India. No free power for farmers, no food @Rs 2/kg, no pays for only muslim imams, no free housing for poor, no free gifts for muslim girls only, no loan waivers & no other such promises and yet a guy makes it three times in a row. How??

2 people like this.
  10. Guynextdoor

Even if Modi becomes PM, Harvard or Wharton will not allow him in their premises. I can assure you that. They don't care about chanakya or what our media says about- they won't do it. You are not getting the drift of what I have been maintaining since I strated talking about the Visa issue- he is officially in apartheid by many influential groups. Sure for transactional purposes he may be given a Visa if he becomes PM, but in general his acquaintaince is considered burdensome. Only inane people won't consider an Ivy league university not respectable. It is VERY respectable and they're giving out a signal and they don't care what anyone else thinks.

11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You have an uncanny ability to avoid hot questions. Once again you have not responded to any of the questions I raised.
    Regarding Wharton, Let me tell you, anyone with Wharton degree is person non grata in my company and I will spread it in all my professional friends to ensure that the degree from this university is declared as good as toilet paper and Indians who are the largest community of students in this university, move to other universities so that this congress controlled islamic third rate university closes for want of fund.

1 person likes this.
  12. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

No congressi will reply to this.

13. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    it needs eyes to see and guts to counter the hard truth.... congressi are trained to abuse, make fun of person and situation or calling whole information/proof against them as conspiracy... if they had guts we would had whole kashmir and permanent seat in UNSC... so don't expect a answer from them

14. Sancho

Sancho Lt. Colonel IDF NewBie

Age doesn't make you any better than anybody else, you might have more life experience, but that doesn't mean the points you make are based on that. Infact I often have doubts about the statements you gave, since many are simply wrong, but I don't care much about them as long as you don't spread them around as the truth. That and the your silly flaming are the only comments I made against you, which has nothing to do with politics, religion, but simply with your behaviour that was not appropriate. You clearly don't know me at all and I have no reason to know more about you, but only becausde you are some years older than me, or you might be an ex professional doesn't mean anything you say must be right and we can't have another opinion.
    Btw, my comments were never based on political views, since I live in Germany as Firemaste correctly pointed out and I have too little knowledge about Indian politics. That's why I prefer to say nothing wtr, instead of claiming wrong things.

My only post in this thread and on this regard, I am here to discuss defence related things, not politics.

1 person likes this.
  15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Bhai pls respond or have you once again into woods to escape another Bhardwaj Brahmin like your scared Nair ancestors did?
    Kuch toh baat hai hamari, hum Bhardwajoan kee, Lord Krishna ko bhi hamnay two finger flag dikhaya tha. Beejnaash i.e killing the child in womb is our greatness of our blood. We dont fear even the god. No Bahgwan, No avataar, No allah, sirf Brahmana, the ultimate truth. We the dwij born only respect the ultimate truth.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.