Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi not capable of becoming national leader: Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    If Modi become PM they will lick his shoes and make it shine as moon.... just because we have MMS as PM and UPA in power had ruined the image of India... other wise this is the nation which is going to be one of super power in world... USA will lose all its stratgic ally and friend charm with India if these universities has insulted PM of India... come out of dream... these are the universities of the nation who praised Haqqanis as equivalent to founding fathers of USA when they needed them...

do you seriously belive they have guts to loose India as their stratgic ally in Asia... and put it again in opposite camp.... they will not...a lot of international relations and policies will be shuttered in Asia and Africa if they will insult PM of India... don't consider this nation as a low grade african dictator who will run on the tunes of USA.. its USA which will dance on our tunes because they need us and they need us badly.

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Pls read my latest post, I have again given you a reason to call me names and call me idiot. I am sure you will be happy with that.

Gyani say, gyani milay, karay gyaan kee baat,
    Khotay say khota milay, maar maar kay laat.

3. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Bro NAMo will never be liked by USA or western powers for the simple truth that he is not corrupt, can't be brow beaten, has very very strong baseAND HAS THE VISION TO TAKE INDIA BACK TO THAT KIND OF DOMINANCE OF THE WORLD WHICH WE HAD IN 18TH CENTURY.

4. Sancho

Sancho Lt. Colonel IDF NewBie

I never have called you names at all, which again shows that you don't no me.

5. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Thanks again my saviour you have saved me again from a bafoon.sir ihave quoted him in the thread 'bribes in helo deal'started by vstol sir regarding the degree of sonia from london but he did not replied but i would like to tell this 'hard-one' that sonia was abstained to fill her nomination from up raiberali/amethi seat because of the intervension of swamy who has had asked her to show her documents of harvard but she failed and that's why she has to cut her degree clause.Swamy said in an tv show aap ki adalat that he is an prof And often visits HARVARDand he has also checked the alumni database there and no record was found registered against her name sonia whatever.so,she was not a student any where who worked to earn her pocket money as a waitress.Actually she was a professional waitress.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    and thats what we all are counting on :rockroll:

Anyways, I will be joining BJP soon

7. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    its is not about liking bro... it is about fearing and accepting him.. because a lot is on stake and if you don't praise India and NAMO all you get is a kick in back(for USA and west)....

8. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    joining as full time member?

welcome to clan bhai

1 person likes this.
  9. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, are you already a full time member

I will be joining after my contract with my company is over,
    3 months left

I will entering business line of manufacturing chemicals

I will be also be exploring the field of manufacturing ordnance as well,
    but i am not aware of its rules and regulations by GOI, so not sure about it,
    will have to do more research about it

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You are new to this site and so you have missed my many earlier posts. she was sent to UK to be ahousemaid to earn money to make her family survive. The firstman in her life was some A Patel who at that time was a dalal in UK and low level provider of pleasure to high class Indians. Infact it is stated that he was the man who had burst her cherry. He got fed up of her and passed her on to RG. Rest of the story is known to you all. After the death of Rg she went to somebody called Scindhia, who died in aircrash, she was caught with him in a road accident alone in the car in 1992. next was Pilot who died in ROAD accident in Rajasthan. everyone whom she liked died in unusual circumstances but only A patel has survived all thru. Who controls him and why he controls this waitress?

11. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Let us be a bit realistic here, like Guynextdoor says that maybe Harvard and Wharton might not let him make the speech. Frankly it is OK, I mean the way Modi works, giving a speech at these Universities is not really a priority. He is a people's person and if some university might want him to address their students then he would do it.

Now I remember that there was one university that had invited Laloo to make speech for "turning around indian railway" you might see how these American universities are naive. What Laloo did was very smart, he just got the books balanced in such a way that the pensions were not put in expenditure and thus became as profit and thus "he turned around the railway". When Mamta Banerjee became the railway minister after Laloo she did explain the state of Railways is pathetic. So you can see that some universities in USA might really not be really smart enough to call the right person. Wonder if someone from Harvard might call Laloo again !! And when such a big university makes such a dumb error, well its best not to comment about others. Further more the universities should know that Laloo was accused in scam fodder and seems the American university might like a lying, scamming politician rather than someone who has shown results with the progress achieved.

Another thing that is to advantage of Modi is that he does not really believe in physical presence, he is person who has smart PR people like during the elections he did a speech in 3D which was shown Live in different areas together and so the geographical presence was not required, this actually acts as force multiplier.

I am sure that with Modi as PM there might be progress (and we might expect congress to put all sort of roadblocks) because pro is opposite of con and we know what is opposite of Progress, Guess enough said.

So, Let Modi not be limited to doing a speech at Harvard, he might give speech there without even touching the US soil, He did so in Canada,

And yes the Americans now see BJP as the possible power in India and the next people to please. Americans do see their blunder where they did ban Modi (at the insistence of UPA government) but that has not detered Modi or Gujarat to get investment from abroad. And explain it further, both EU and Canada (which more or less tips the USA line) were quick to announce that Modi is welcome to their countries.

It is like the UPA government says .. Let the justice take its own due course, and if this term applies to the Criminals of Congress why not give benefit of doubt to others? Congress has one policy for congress workers and another policy for others (opposition)

So lets hope the best for the country (we all know what is best for our country) and yes lets not think about the guys next door they are not with us, they are next doors.

12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    are you a chemical engineer bro?

13. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    nopes commerce student, management and taxes

so i will be needing services of an expert chemist
    with varied experience.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  14. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

oh my god!rajiv gandhi ye kya bawasir thama ke gaya bhai are saath le gaya hota toh kam se kam desh ki halat aise nahi hoti ki na utha ja raha hai na baitha ja raha hai.thanks sir for revealing.

15. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    yes I am bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.